2015 Italia 1398
At request, Italy
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- At request, Italy
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 359,000 Tax Not Paid (£ 310,425)
Italia 13.98 offers endless possibilities. The synthesis of the elegance of its clean and powerful lines goes together with the precious care of the details in the interior to define a new level of luxury yachts. After the launch took place in the summer of 2012, Italia 13.98 has received numerous international awards, becoming "European Boat of the Year 2013 in the Luxury Cruiser category”, and was voted by the public "Queen of the International Boat Show in Genoa 2012” and winner of the "ADI Nautical Design Awards” for its interior design. PLEASE NOTE – The price shown is for the base boat ex-factory exclusive of extras, delivery, commissioning and VAT. Italia Yachts are built exclusively to order.
Please contact us to request an e-brochure, price list or to discuss your requirements in further detail.
Contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT BACH YACHTING INTERNATIONAL!
Please contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Beam: 4.30 m
Maximum Draft: 2.50 m
Model: Italia 13.98
Builder: Italia Yachts - Venezia
Project: Maurizio Cossutti Yacht Design
Italia Yachts Design Team
The boat is built according to the european Certification of compliance CE for pleasure craft "A” category.
Hull and deck are laminated in sandwich with differentiated density PVC core; the unidirectional and biaxial E-glass fibres are laminated with vinylester resin. The lamination is carried out at controlled temperature between 16 and 25°.
Plates are included in the structure to increase resistance where the deck hardware is mounted.
The collar of the mast is structural.
There is a structural carbon reinforced frame glued and laminated to the hull bottom.
The structural bulkheads of Italia 10.98 are made of marine plywood 15mm to 31mm thick and are glued and gusseted to the hull and deck.
The deck is glued and laminated to the hull.
Hull and deck are finished in gelcoat; walkable areas are prepared with antiskid from female mould.
Cockpit benches and cockpit floor are covered with teak 10 mm thick.
The keel is "T”shaped with steel structure and the torpedo is cast lead with 3% antimony.
The steel structure is enclosed in a fiberglass fairing in order to optimize the wing sections.
The rudder blade is laminated in fiberglass with PVC core on female moulds.
The aluminium alloy (anticorodal 6082) rudder stock is biconical.
The stock bearings are self-aligning.
The two wheels are 90cm in diameter and are made in stainless steel covered by leather.
A magnetic compass is installed near the helm position.
Fuel n° 1 x 240 lt
Water n° 2 x 240 lt (total 480lt)
Mainsail + jib 124 mq (1.345 sq ft)
Mainsail + gennaker 226 mq (2.432 sq ft)
All interiors and bulkheads are veneered in teak with satin varnish.
- Saloon consists of an "U” sofa (240 cm) and a table (110 cm x 80), a sliding pouf that offers 2 more seats; on the opposite side there is another sofa (150 cm). There are also large storage spaces and hanging cabinets.
- Chart table with seat, drawers and storage for navigation equipment.
- The boat is provided with removable mattresses for bunks and seats in polyurethane foam covered in washable cotton in different colours.
- Front cabin: Double bed (200 x 150 x 120 cm), wide wardrobe (95 x 50 cm) with shelve and hangers and two rows of hanging lokers.
- There are large drawers under the bed.
- Both the aft cabins are provided with double bed (200 x 145 x 120 cm) and wide wardrobes with hanger and shelves (cm 65 x 50 cm).
- There are two bathrooms, one in owner’s cabin with separated shower, and one with access from the saloon and from aft cabin. Both are in VTR and provided with teak grating on floor, mirror, cabinets and marine toilets. The sinks have hot/ cold water mixer.
- Cupboards and drawers for storage
- 3 burner gimballed stove
- Refrigerator 150 lt capacity with accumulator plate and separated compressor
- 2 stainless steel sinks with hot and cold water mixer
A gas system is installed for the galley which includes a compartment in the cockpit to contain a 3 kg bottle. A copper tube runs from the tank compartment and arrives to the galley, the last section of copper pipe is replaced by a rubber pipe. There are 2 safety valves, one close to the external compartment and one near the stove.
Deck and cockpit
- Fresh water system: hot-cold fresh water system under pressure.
- 2x 240lt tanks made of stainless steel with inlet is on deck. The water is circulated by an autoclave pump.
- The hot water comes from a 30 lt. water heater with power supplied from 220V system or engine heat exchanger.
- The bilge system is made by a selfpriming electric pump and a manual bilge pump, which can be operated from the cockpit.
- 12V electric system
- A 12V socket is provided at the chart table.
- 220V system
- 220V socket positioned in the cockpit for shore cable connection.
- battery charger 50Ah with switch on panel
- 1 220V socket near the chart table
- 220V shore cable will be provided.
- Interior lighting: 20 ceiling lights, 8 reading lights, 1 reading light in chart table
- Navigation lights: Led navigation lights
- Batteries: Engine battery n°1 x AGM 55 Ah; Services n°2 x AGM 120 Ah
- Diesel engine of 55 hp with S-drive transmission and a two-blade folding propeller complete with single lever control.
- Instrument panel which can display hour count and water temperature alarm and oil pressure alarm.
- Engine compartment is accessible frontally from the saloon and laterally from aft cabins.
- The whole compartment is clad by an insulating material to avoid noise and vibrations propagation.
- The fuel tank is in stainless steel and has a capacity of 240 lt including vent overflow, inlet on deck, emergency stop valve and indicator on main panel display.
- The deck is glued and laminated to the hull.
- Cockpit benches and cockpit floor are covered with teak 10 mm thick.
- The cockpit is open aft but it can be closed by a removable teak covered sundeck. Two side lockers are housed on benches. Two lockers aft and one on the cockpit floor to accomodate the liferaft.
- Detachable footstops are provided for the helmsman.
- At the bow there is an anchor locker and just astern of it there is a large dry sail locker.
- Stainless steel anchor arm,removable.
- A windlass is mounted in the anchor locker.
- 6 blocks
- 2 deck organizers
- 8 stoppers
- Foldable and fixed padeyes: 2 padeyes for gennaker sheet; 2 vang padeye ; 1 padeye for gennaker tack; 2 padeyes for lifeline in cockpit
- Mainsheet system: a reverse "T” system for the main sail adjustment with recessed track and traveller, including ball bearing blocks.
- Jib tracks are 1,40 mt. long with ball bearings system and 1:5 purchase.
All are 2 speeds and self tailing.
- 2 primary winches 52
- 2 mainsheet winches 48
- 2 halyards winches 44
- 3 handles are provided.
- Backstay systemDyneema back stay with hydraulic adjustment.
- Mast collar
- Fractional double spreaders silver anodized aluminium mast including anchor light and steaming light.
- Silver anodized boom with double line reefing and internal boom outhaul, telescopic vang.
- Discontinuous rigging with turnbukles.
- Under deck jib furler.
- V1 chainplate is positioned on sheerline and D1 chainplate is placed on coach roof side for an easy forward-aft walkway.
All sheets and halyards are manufactured by Gottifredi and Maffioli in Dyneema®.
- Jib, mainsheet and gennaker halyards:DSK75 global diam. 12
- Mainsheet and Jib sheets:DSK75 global diam. 12
- Purchases: mainsail and jib travellers, vang and backstay DSK75 global diam 6.
- Two reefs DSK75 global diam.10
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.