2015 Lowe SS210 Super Sport
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Stillwater, MN
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 24,900 (£ 19,947)
Here is a hardly used Lowe Pontoon. Like new. The boat comes with a single 90 HP Mercury, Lowrance Pro fishfinder, stereo, bimini,tandem axle trailer plus much more info you can see by hitting the "FULL SPECS" button. Please contact us with any questions.
Please contact John Tetzlaff at 651-214-9463
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Pontoon
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 1900 lbs
Max Load Capacity: 2449 lbs
Total Power: 90 HP
Engine Brand: Mercury
Year Built: 2015
Engine Model: 90ELPT Fourstroke
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Engine Power: 90 HP
Fuel Tanks: (32 Gallons)
2015 Lowe SS210 Super Sport Comes with 60 ELPT BF FourStroke and trailer.
Price: 24,900 USD
Your Price: 24,900 USD
Manufacturer Provided Description
This boat model may or may not be in-stock. Please contact your local, authorized dealer for more information
Enjoy premium amenities and long-lasting durability at a terrific value with the Lowe SS210 pontoon. Plush seating, ample amenities and storage space, and efficient Mercury® power combine to deliver all-day fun.
- 25" diameter high-buoyancy pontoon logs
- Capacity for 11 passengers to ride in comfort
- Fiberglass reinforced acrylic console w/ gauges
- Barrel helm seat w/ swivel & slider
- Jensen® MS30 Bluetooth-ready AM/FM stereo w/ speakers
- Starboard bow chaise lounge
- Stern “L” lounge w/ under-seat storage
- Roomy sun deck pad w/ privacy provision below
- Large round pedestal table w/ drink holders
- Stern entry w/ heavy-duty boarding ladder
- Heavy-duty 9' Bimini top in choice of 3 colors
- OPTIONAL XL PERFORMANCE PACKAGE: 25” center log, rough-water pkg. w/ lifting strakes & spray deflector
Lowe factory packaged boats are available with various horsepower Mercury® outboards. Standard equipment and options may vary from model to model.
This boat model may or may not be in-stock. Please contact your local, authorized dealer for more information.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.