In service date on this 2015 Prestige Yachts 550 was May of 2016, factory warranty through May of 2018 and extended Cummins Warranty through 2022! Boat has under 100 hours, is loaded with all the right options, teak in cockpit, flybridge, gunwales and bow, thermal camera, choco leather interior, black galley countertop, full decor package. Owner has moved up quickly and this is your chance to own a like new, under warranty, immaculate, bristol and beautiful. This will not last long.
On the heels of the highly-awarded Prestige 500s and 500 Fly, Featuring similar design, engineering and styling as current Prestige yachts, the 550 58' 10" (17.92 m) will carry three staterooms, owners quarters with an en suite head and walk-through shower to an expansive walk-in closet, plus crew's quarters below, a galley, dining and lounging areas on the main deck.
Call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on special builder finance offers.
Give us a LIKE at Facebook to stay informed: www.facebook.com/chesapeakeyactcenter
• Engines mounted forward. Instead of putting the Cummins diesels directly in front of the pods, they are moved farther forward to more evenly distribute the weight around the boat's longitudinal center of gravity. This keeps the 550 from having excessive bow rise and allows for the ride at a more sedate 5-degree bow high attitude. The Zeus pods are located well aft, under the crew quarters berth, and a jackshaft connects the engines to the pods.
• A 58' Yacht that runs Fast and Effecient. Best cruise for the Prestige 550 Flybridge (2012-) is 25.8 mph (41.5 kph), and the boat gets 0.63 miles per gallon (mpg) or 0.27 kilometers per liter (kpl), giving the boat a cruising range of 327 miles (526.26 kilometers)
• Low draft. Because her pod drives are in tunnels and she is of a moderate displacement her draft is only 3’ 8’’ (1.17 m), which is shoal for this size boat.
• Two control stations standard. Typically we see a standard flybridge helm station and an optional control station below. Many builders will use this plan to create a roomier salon. Prestige feels, and we agree in this case, that the salon is roomy enough and chooses to put in a lower helm station as standard. In addition, an optional third station in the cockpit is available.
• Versatile VIP sleeping. Virtually every boat on the market in this class has a queen bed in the forward cabin. This is fine for a couple, but what if you are have two gents or ladies, or teenage children to accommodate? Prestige has thought of that and had built its queen bed so that it can be split into twins with each berth being moved to the hill sides. We think this is a super design.
• Private entrance to a huge master. Most yachts in class have one access to all accommodations. One problem with this design is that much valuable space is wasted on a long passageway. By creating a separate staircase to the master stateroom Prestige provides not only more privacy, but also more usable space for a walk-in closet and larger head.
• Four Stateroom 58' Yacht. Full beam master stateroom, Forward VIP, Forward 3rd Stateroom, Captains Quarters!!