NEW 2016 Bluewater 2850 Offshore Sportfishing boat with Suzuki four stroke power.
This boat is loaded including 340 gallon extended range fuel capacity.
Payment as low as $960 a month with approved financing. Trades welcome!
Bluewater’s 2850 Center Console is built strong for those who know the sea. At 31’ overall, the 2850 thrives offshore and features a wide 9′ 5″ beam that makes her an exceptionally stable fishing platform even in the roughest conditions.
As with all of our boats cockpit space was a prime design criteria so the BW 2850 features a huge cockpit. Innovative weight distribution permits the console to be placed further forward then other center console designs giving way to the largest aft cockpit of any boat in this class. With a 24 degree deep vee hull, reverse chines and the safety of high gunnels, the Bluewater 2850 will get you out to the farthest fishing grounds and back quickly and comfortably in a proven flat, smooth, dry ride.
Along with great passenger and storage capacity, this boat is packed with all the features you are looking for in a serious offshore fishing machine and designed to make clean up fast and simple when you return from a great day on the water. In addition, Bluewater offers you the ability to customize the boat to suit your style of boating so you can get exactly what you need and want.
340 gallon extended range fuel capacity, Hardtop, custom tackle center, aft and forward seating, 360 bolsters, Taco Grand Slam outriggers, head with holding tank, 30 gallon fresh water, addition 46 gallon live well, macerator pump aft 2 fish boxes, 2 Garmin 7612 W/B-265LH chirp transducer, Garmin 200 VHF, Clarion stereo W/4 speakers.
Jupiter Pointe Boat Sales is the exclusive sales partner of Bluewater Sportfishing boats. Our goal is to make your purchase experience as unsurpassed as the boats. If you are thinking about a Bluewater please note that we offer financing and consider all trades. Boats we have taken on trade include Contender, Sea Vee, Pursuit, Grady White, Boston Whaler, Mako, Sea Hunt, Tidewater, Sportsman, Sea Fox, Robalo, Pro-line, Cobia, Sailfish, Cape Horn, Century, Sea Chaser and Wellcraft. We are conveniently located in Tequesta, FL nearby to Jupiter, West Palm Beach, Stuart, Jensen Beach, Port Saint Lucie, and Fort Pierce.
- 46-gallon plumbed transom livewell with light
– Four 220-quart insulated, lined fish boxes
– One 1200-quart insulated, lined forward fish box
– One 400-quart insulated, lined fish/storage box
– Large bait prep area with sink
– Ten 316 S/S gunnel-mounted rod holders
– Two 316 S/S 10" pop-up bow cleats
– One 316 S/S pop-up bow light
– Custom 316 S/S deck latches and hinges
– Through-bolted deck hardware throughout
– Fully-insulated console cooler with drain
– Custom console cooler cushions with closed-cell foam
– Tackle storage in console
– Lockable console storage box
– Lockable in-deck storage for nine 7' rods
– Gunnel storage for six rods
– Walk-through transom design with door
– Console storage with optional head
– Complete engine gauges with fuel management and hour meters
– Two Racor fuel/water separators with S/S heads
– Hydraulic steering with dual cylinders and tilt helm
– Custom four-battery system for engine start and house supply
– Heavy-duty battery selector switches
– Custom electric circuit panels with waterproof breakers
– Custom BW electrical harness with waterproof connections
– Two 1600 GPH bilge pumps with auto switches
– High-water bilge alarm with audio/visual indicators
– Saltwater wash down system with blaster pump
– Self-bailing cockpit with 2" scuppers
– High-tech FRP materials throughout
– Foam-filled Multi-Plex stringer system
– Foam-cored transom
– 10-year hull warranty