Sailing World Magazine’s Sports Boat of the year
Sprint 750 MKll
The Corsair 750 MKll Series offers two great choices in one exciting design package. They are designed to be easy everywhere – on land, water and shorthanded.
A virtual One Design. . The hull, floats, folding mechanism, rudder, dagger board, rig and sails are exactly the same.
Standard 750 Series equipment include:
Rotating aluminium wing mast with synthetic shrouds, main , jib, screecher and spinnaker halyards
Premium paneled 300 series cruising main sail, jib and boom cover from North Sails
Two Size 20 self tailing primary winches; four halyard clutches; stainless steel forestay; roller boom
Spinnaker hardware including retractable aluminium bowsprit with synthetic bob stay; two size 20 coaming winches; fairlead blocks; halyard clutch; tack line clutch & cam cleats
5:1 cunningham & 6:1 outhaul tackle; 6:1 mainsheet system; traveler with 2:1 control tackle; jib sheet
Leads & tracks; screecher sheet tracks
Lifting eyes; retractable dagger board & dagger type rudder
Electrical package with BEP switch panel; LED bow, stern, interior light + mast mounted anchor light; 12v outlet and battery switch (battery not included)
Sports 2 rung boarding ladder with transom mounting
Anchor well with hatch plus bow pulpit
Grey pvc coated wing nets with hiking straps and bow nets
Molded in safety compartment for safety equipment & other storage compartments inside & out
Capacity up 10 pax
Carbon reinforced vacuum formed construction methods
Built to ISO and CE International standards
Huge cockpit ideal for racing or family fun
Easier access to mast based clutches due to a longer cockpit and lower cabin top
Spartan spec for performance based sailing
Boat Review on Boat.com (UK)
Corsair Sprint 750 MKII: Sailing, trailerable fun. “The Corsair Sprint 750 Mark II can hit 20 knots on the open water—and goes even faster on a trailer, thanks to the foldable design.”
Corsair Marine has been building the world's best trailerable sailing trimarans since 1985 and now has over 1,600 sailing waters throughout the US, Europe, Australia, Asia and South America.
So, why are Corsair Marine's trimarans so popular? Well, you can:
* Fold the floats (amas) in minutes.
* Lower the mast by yourself (no need to wait for the marina's heavy lifting equipment).
* Store your Corsair in a mono's berth or on a trailer on the hard (reducing/eliminating storage and maintenance costs)
* Drive the boat (at 100km/hr) to where you really want to enjoy your sailing (at up to 20+ knots!).
* Enjoy an amazing day, weekend, week or month cruising with the family.
* Sail in those longer, more testing, regattas. Compete strongly and complete easily. Pack up the Corsair on the trailer. Drive home. And do enjoy a well earned beer while the slower boats are still finishing!
The price shown is FOB the factory. Options, Shipping, Commissioning, and Local taxes and fees may apply.
Call Gary Helms (510) 331-9485 or Frank Rowden (512) 750-5735