The 380 Fly is a third-generation Galeon yacht and the successor to the tried and tested 390 Fly.
The Galeon 380 Fly has a sporty silhouette that quickly catches the eye with its hull-length windows, aggressive lines and welcoming flybridge. Designers put tremendous focus on making the interior as bright and spacious as possible. The glass doors in the cockpit slide to reveal a cozy salon suffused with natural light thanks to the drop-down windows on both sides and a slightly tilted windshield made from a single sheet of glass for optimum visibility.
• Sleek, racy lines with elongated hullside windows and integrated opening portholes
• LED lighting throughout
• Electric anchor winch with 44 lb galvanized anchor and 200 ft of chain
• Properly placed grabrails and wide, molded access stairs for easy, safe access to all areas of the boats
• Extended Swim platform with stainless steel ladder
• Fully equipped flybridge helm station with a doulewide captain’s seat and complete instrumentation
• Fusion Stereo system with bluetooth module & flybridge speakers
• Interactive flybridge with a convertible single seat adjacent to the helmsman and large aft-L-shape sofa
• Sheltered cockpit with sliding L-shaped sofa that converts to sunpad
• Cockpit and Swim Platform Teak Flooring
• Three-pane, sliding, stainless steel saloon entry door
A plethora of interior design options with a choice of high quality natural woods allow you to fully customize the yacht to suit your needs. Below deck, he separated shower cabin and toilet ensure comfort and privacy. The bow owner's cabin is well lit, thanks to the skylight with an integrated hatch, it offers numerous storage compartments.
• V-berth owner’s stateroom with queen-size bed, abundance of storage compartments, natural lighting due to extended hull windows and elongated foredeck skylights, and private entry into both the head and separate shower compartment
• Aft guest stateroom with three convertible twin bunks, large storage wardrobe and standing room at entry
• Split head and shower compartments, accessible from both the corridor and owner’s cabin
• Panoramic deck house windows with single pane forward windshield and electrically opening port and starboard side windows
• LED lighting throughout
• Convertible L-shaped sofa / sleeper with foldable, hi-low solid wood dinning table and opposing sofa
• Main level galley with two refrigerator / freezers, microwave, two-burner induction cooktop and storage cabinets
• Fully equipped main helm station with a doublewide helm seat and complete instrumentation
• Synchronized twin windscreen wipers with front window washing system and defroster outlets
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.