Luxury for yachters who enjoy the easy handling and dock manners of a mid‐sized yacht:
• Hardtop flybridge has a retractable sunroof and companionway seating. Forward‐ facing comfortable seats offer thrilling rides while the generous C‐shaped seating around the dining table converts to a sun pad.
• Three staterooms, all with en suite heads include a forward, full‐beam master, a mid‐ ship guest queen and a guest twin. Crew quarters or a fourth stateroom are options.
• The large bow sun pad invites lounging; exit the aft galley through folding cockpit doors to the large teak deck with seating and a wooden dining/cocktail table.
• The submersible bathing platform makes water entering and exiting effortless. The sizable garage accommodates a personal watercraft or tender.
• Powered by Cummins QSC 600 or Volvo IPS 600 engines, this sporty V‐hull has a top speed of 35 knots; cruising speed of 26 knots gets a 280‐nautical mile range.
Trade-in welcome. G Marine Yacht Sales offers shipping worldwide.
For further information please visit www.gmyachts.com or call +1 (954).866.1636 / text +1 (619) 954+4779 | email@example.com
Astondoa Yachts are distributed in the United States, Canada, Central America, the Caribbean, and South America by G Marine Yacht Sales as the sole authorized dealer.
Please contact at 954-866-1636
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Warranty: 5 years
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 51 ft 3 in
Beam: 14 ft 8 in
Displacement: 22000 kgs Full Load
Dry Weight: 17200 kgs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.