2017 Broom 35 Coupe
- View Full Specifications
NEW BOAT TO ORDER
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- United Kingdom
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- £ 218,699 Tax Paid
The Broom 35 Coupe allows you to enjoy life on the water in a modern, comfortable and practical way. The multi-purpose semi- displacement hull is designed to handle well at sea or inland with a range of engines to suit your need from a single 60 hp Nanni to a single 270 hp or a 225 or 260 hp Volvo.
With three optional layouts the 35 Coupe has a design to suit every requirement and location. The double bifold doors aft give access to the rear cockpit which becomes part of the saloon. A reversible transom seat and innovative foredeck seat all add to the exterior becoming part of the entertaining space.
To visit us and discuss the Broom Range an appointment can be made at any Tingdene Boat Sales Office
For more information please call Guy Girling on 0118 947 7770 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile & After Hours 07701 287046
Please contact Master User at +44 (0) 7701 287046
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
New Boat to Order Base Price
LOA: 10.69 m
Beam: 3.76 m
Maximum Draft: 0.94 m
Bridge Clearance: 2.64 m
Dry Weight: 3628 kgs
Engine Brand: Single 60 hp to 270hp
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Electric bilge pump
Manual bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Manufacturer Provided Description
A stylish river cruiser with sea going capabilities and versatile, contemporary living
The 35 Coupe is an aft cockpit river and estuary cruiser built to Broom's exacting standards, marking a glorious and successful return to inland waterways.
Representing a new vision of space and on board living, the 35 Coupe allows you to enjoy life on the water in comfort, with a customisable layout offering space to entertain in style. The light, airy interior offers a versatile living space with movable contemporary furnishings and design which defy the boat's 35' length. It features vast storage throughout, and an aft cockpit offering an inside driving position protected from the elements. Access to the sleek, elegant exterior comes via large, glass bi-fold doors leading out on to the deck, offering an uninterrupted panoramic view of the picturesque scenery.
The semi-displacement hull is designed to handle well on river or sea, with a range of engine sizes on shaft drive, to suit all boating requirements.
Hull Design and Construction
- Comfortable Cruising
- The 35 Coupe features a multi-purpose semi-displacement hull designed to handle well at sea or inland, with twin or single engine configurations ranging from 60-360hp.
- The versatile, contemporary interior comes in a choice of 3 layouts to suit your exact requirements and all models feature bi-fold doors to offer a constant connection to the great outdoors.
- Commanding Position
- The ergonomic console has been carefully laid out for safe and relaxing cruising, with excellent all-round visibility and sight of engine instruments and navigational aids.
- Passengers and crew also benefit from clear forward vision and comfortable seating when underway.
- When close quarter manoeuvring the side door opens fully to allow the helmsman to communicate with on deck crew.
- Designed for Safety
- The layout of the deck is designed to ensure the safety of you and your guests of all ages in all kinds of weather.
- There is access from the side of the cockpit with copious safety rails and handholds.
- The side decks run outboard to the foredeck area with a reduced slip surface and substantial safety rails.
- At the bow, a recessed chain locker maintains the clear working area and a comfortable safe seating position offers the perfect place to admire the uncluttered deck lines when at rest.
- A deep, clear, teak laid bathing platform provides a safe boarding area with its integrated telescopic swim ladder.
- The transom seats slide and pivot to offer the choice of forward or rear facing views and the cockpit extension enables you to enjoy dining or lazing in the sun.
- Room to Relax
- With the glass bi-fold saloon doors and sliding canopy system open, and the movable seats arranged around the table, you will realise the 35 Coupe is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy dinner ‘al fresco’.
- Of course, should the weather change you can choose to make use of the full canvas enclosure, in order to continue to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Spacious living
- On entering the forward owner’s cabin, you will firstly be surprised by the central island double berth. In front of you, the forward facing window shows a clear view of the waterway and large opening skylights show the skies above.
- The Saloon features a quality sprung base sofa bed system on the standard layout for your occasional guests.
- For additional berths on board, choose the optional side cabin with its bunk arrangement, side windows and good stowage areas.
- The contemporary heads compartment features an Avonite surround to the wash basin, mixer tap, stowage locker and toilet; creating a spacious atmosphere.
- The large separate shower compartment, complete with teak seating will allow you to shower in comfort.
- All areas of the interior are finished in Broom’s renowned quality timberwork and contemporary furnishings.
- Walls and ceilings are trimmed with custom developed linings and complementary luxurious fabrics can be selected from the Broom Interior Design range.
- Entertaining made easy
- Isolation is a thing of the past with the galley open to the cockpit offering views of the waters beyond.
- Whether in the marina or setting off on a new discovery, the galley blends with the saloon furniture as the oven, hob & fridge are all built-in.
- Should the weather turn, simply close the bi-fold doors and electric glass roof, place the movable seats with the sofa, turn on the heating and settle in to
watch your favourite film on the integrated Harmon Kardon® home entertainment system.
Engine Options: Single Nanni 60hp to 270 hp or Volvo 225 or 260hp
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed and inspected, sea trialled and opened up where possible.