2017 COBALT BOATS R3WSS Surf
Call for Price
Lake Ozark, MO
- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / Gas/Petrol
- Located In:
- Lake Ozark, MO
- Hull Material:
2017 Cobalt Boats R3WSS Surf
With the touch of a button Cobalt’s automated computer control surf system adjusts the Bi-Axis Surf Tabs to create the optimum surf wake either left or right. No need to transfer ballast load between tanks to achieve optimum surf wake.
On Plane with Full Ballast
In Performance Mode the surf tabs automatically deploy and adjust for a quick hole-shot through to running speed, easily getting the boat on plane with full ballast. No need to empty tanks for a quick run at speed.
Performance of Total Trim Control
Exceptional wake surfing doesn’t come at a compromise to Cobalt’s softer, drier, faster ride. With the versatility of full-range power trim all the control and efficient operation remains. Drivers can easily customize the wake for surfing, wakeboarding or smooth cruising. Plus, Volvo’s Forward Drive is uniquely engineered with two forward-facing counter-rotating props, which position the propellers to the front of the drive unit, well under the boat.
Features may include:
Dash and Instrumentation
- Composite Helm Eyebrow, Custom Stitching
- Dash Perimeter Accent Trim
- Depth & Water/Air Temp Gauge Pkg.
- AM-FM, Bluetooth Stereo w/6 Speakers
- Carpet, 40 oz., Snap-In w/Neoprene Back
- Removable Bow & Cockpit Carpet
- Seating Varadense Comfort
- Graphics, Molded-In Gelcoat
- SS Tubular Platform Perimeter Rail
- Ski Pylon - Stainless Steel
- Sof-Trac Mat (swim platform w/step)
- Stainless Steel Engine Vents
- Stainless Top Trim Windshield
- Wakeboard Racks (req. Arch)
Structure and Safety
- 10/5/3 Year Warranty Protection
- Fiberglass Stringer System
- Fire Extinguisher, Manual
Please contact Mark Brick at 573-348-3433
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Drive Type: Stern drive
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.