2017 33' EagleCraft Cruiser- Constructed of 1/4" 5086 alloy aluminum, the 33' EagleCraft Cruiser is capable of reaching those remote cruising destinations in comfort with ease and safety in mind! Powered by a Volvo Penta D6- 400 HP allows the 33' EagleCraft to cruise at 25 kts burning 15 gal/hr with a 270 mi range. Triple 350hp 4 stroke outboard propulsion system is available as an option. The vessel comfortably sleeps 5 with an island style berth bellow and a full stand up head with shower. The main cabin/saloon features mechanical suspension seats for the Captain & co-pilot along with a L-shaped settee that converts for sleeping. Below the settee is a quarter berth for additional space for guests or storage. A full galley with a sink, refrigerator, cooktop, and ample storage provides all the necessities to enjoy the cruising lifestyle.
2017 33' EagleCraft Cruiser in stock and ready for delivery
Allow us to construct a 33’ Cruiser to your exact specifications and needs. You design the layout, propulsion, electronics, finishes, colors and more! See the full specification section for more information on our custom 33’ Cruiser. Contact us for more details!
Daigle Welding & Marine Ltd., home of EagleCraft boats, has been committed to building high quality custom welded aluminum boats since 1985 in Campbell River, B.C. We have built hundreds of pleasure and commercial vessels ranging from 26’ to 60’ feet. Contact us today to learn more about our unique and durable construction process. We can make your dream boat a reality!
Americans, purchase 30% more boat due to the purchasing power of the strong U.S. dollar. Having sold numerous vessels to U.S. clients we have the experience to guide you through the importation process while saving you thousands on the construction of your dream boat. NAFTA allows our Canadian built vessels to be imported into the U.S. duty and levy free. As a member of ABYC (American Boat and Yacht Council), we build our vessels to meet U.S. safety requirements.
Hull & Superstructure
Galley/ Main Cabin/ Quarter Berth
Mounted on painted storage boxes with laminate door
Engine/ Mechanical/ Systems
Cuddy Cabin/ Head
* Twin Volvo Diesel I/O Packages
* Command bridge
* Twin Outboard Packages
*Window screens, blinds and curtains
* 8” or 10” Key Power bow thruster
* Camper back tops
* 9.9 to 25 hp High thrust 4 stroke kicker engines and steering
*Fish boxes and live well tanks
* Separate built in kicker tank
*Polyurethane paint finishes on hull and cabin
* Fixed or hydraulic kicker brackets
* Boot lines, striping, graphics and anti fouling paint
* Fuel, water and holding tank capacities increased
* Raw or fresh water wash down systems
* Additional aft steering and control console for Volvo and or kicker
* 2” D rubber fendering on shear and swim grid
* Power inverter, generator and water maker
* Side or rear cockpit doors
* Cabin halogen or led lighting and fold down LCD monitors
* Large selection of marine electronics- Pick your electronics manufacturer
* Stereo, Sirius, DVD, cell phone amplifiers.
* Auto pilot systems
* Interior upholstery, wood and counter top upgrades
* Dingy and dingy davit systems
* Rubber, teak and holly or linoleum flooring
* Fridge, freezer, microwave and oven upgrades
* Suspension seats, fans, hatches and additional cabinets
* Downriggers, rod holders and prawn/crab trap haulers