BRAND NEW 2017 ELAN E4 HAS ARRIVED!
The Elan E4 has once again consolidated Elan’s reputation as a builder of exciting performance-cruising sailing yachts, where neither performance, nor the cruising capabilities are left to compromise. In addition to her elegant and sporty design, she features integrated toerails and flush hatches on the coachroof as well as new rotating plotter pods on the steering consoles, for total control over the elements.
Her wide transom, twin rudder arrangement and chined hull deliver excellent control even at high heel angles. Her T-shaped keel ensures a lower center of gravity and improved righting moment, which in turn allows for a lighter displacement than would otherwise be possible. The end result provides an exhilarating sailing performance, which one would usually expect only to find on much bigger boats. Maybe the best feature yet is how effortless she is to sail, even in challenging conditions.
The new Elan E4 delivers tons of fun at significantly less effort. Developed to satisfy diverse modes of sailing, from short- handed sailing to crewed racing or family cruising, she does it all amazingly easily. Her main design feature, the twin rudders, broad stern and chined hull all work hand-in-hand towards different goals - sparkling performance, improved stability, excellent control and comfortable interior. Simply put, she delivers exuberant performance with such ease, you will want to sail her harder, such is the level of control delivered by her chines and twin-rudder arrangement.
After sailing there is plenty of space below deck for the crew.
Elan E4’s wide beam offers a comfortable 2-cabin layout, from the bright, social saloon, to the well-equipped galley or the generous head compartment. The spacious navstation on starboard will offer plenty of space for planning the regatta tactics or finding the next mooring. The L-shaped galley on portside is well-equipped and functional, with ample storage solutions. The 3-cabin layout offers another aft cabin, accommodating 2 more crew, but without any compromise to their comfort.
Call us for more information!
- Socket in each cabin, galley and head 110V
- Battery charger 12V-40A
- Additional battery, 12V, 95Ah, AGM
- Shower Drain pump in head/shower 12V
- Fridge 12V with accumulation plate in cool box
- Cooker and sink covers in galley
- Acrylic water protector in galley
- Vent on coach roof hatch
- Reading lights in saloon and cabins
- Curtains over portlights and blinds over hatches
- Fusion RA 205 FM Radio/iPod/iPhone docking station, USB
- Fusion speakers in saloon & cockpit
- Manual bilge pump in saloon in addition to STD
- Webasto Air Top EVO 3900 heating
- Ambient LED lights in saloon
- Genoa furling system Selden Furlex 200TD
- Tricolour LED navigation light on mast top
- Plotter Pods Adjustable with S/S grab rail mounted on each steering pedestal
- Fixed midship cleats x2
- Guard rail exits
- Hot water system incl. hot water shower in cockpit
- Shore connection installation with shore power cable 110V
- Windlass 700W with additional battery (95Ah)
- Anchor Lewmar "Delta", with 50m galvanized chain
- Bow anchor fitting removable S/S
- Teak on cockpit seats
- Fusion MS-NRX200 Remote control in cockpit
- One sails Sail Pack 1: Dacron Tri-radial, Full Batten Mainsail, with Selden Sliders, Jib for Foil Luff, Gennaker Sail
- Lazy bag with lazy jacks
- Harken Mainsheet track recessed in the cockpit sole
- Cockpit table retractable stored in cockpit floor (With teak on outer face when teak cockpit floor option chosen)
- Bathing platform with life raft storage box
- 2 blade folding propeller Flex-o-fold (Incl. in Performance Pack)