It's great to speak about a product when it has an outstanding quality or feature that similar products just don't offer. But when you have five or more such distinctions then it's downright unfair!
1) Superior ride: With two hulls slicing through the water over 25' apart you've got tremendous The Queensland 55 rides over waves-it doesn't pitch, roll and slam into them, Chances are there is someone in your boating family that prefers the stability and comfort that a single hull simply cannot offer.
2) Unmatched fuel economy: Ever wonder why ferries have gone "high speed". It's because they are catamarans and can achieve higher speeds at far less fuel comsumption. The Q55 will use 40% less fuel than a comparable mono hull and have far greater range. She will travel 1300 miles on the standard fuel tanks.
3) Quiet: Two relatively smaller engines located farther outboard and farther aft make the Q55 dramatically less noisy than the conventional mono hull powerboat.
4) One level living: The cockpit, the salon, the galley and the helm are on one level. The views are virtually 360 degrees with light filled interior spaces. Great for entertaining and camaraderie.
5) Attractive design: So other power catamarans may approach Fountaine Pajot on some of the above issues but in styling, luxury and comfort the Queensland 55 comes out on top. Judge for yourself she is flat out a better looking boat.
And we didn't even get to maneuverability and beachability!
H. Jack Wasson Advantage Yacht Sales 978-463-3663 x12 E: Jack@AdvantageYachtSales.com W: www.AdvantageYachtSales.com F: www.Facebook.com/AdvantageYachtSales New & Used - Sail & Power - Service & Parts - Storage Brands: Beneteau, Precision, LaserPerformance, Gemini Catamarans, Fountaine Pajot Catamarans, Hobie Cat, AB Inflatables, Raymarine
High-resistance stainless steel direct transmission shafts
V-shaped shaft bearing bracket
2 fixed propeller
Engine cooled by exchanger
28 V/ 80 A Alternators
Engine compartment ventilation natural intake of air + mechanical extraction of air
Complete control panels and dual engine controls at helming station and on the flying bridge
Fixed fire extinguishing system in each engine compartment
24V-starting batteries set for port engine
24V-starting batteries set for starboard engine
2 engine alternators recharging the engine starting batteries and onboard batteries
Back-up manual connection between both sets of engine batteries
1 set of batteries for on board energy supply (560 Ah 24V)
Remote control for batteries set on electrical panel
1x220/24V battery charger Combi (3000W 70A)
Power circuits protected by circuit fuse and breakers
12V electricity distribution
Distribution of 24V functions
Switch control panel located at interior helm station for all 24 volts functions
Free sockets for other fittings/equipment
220V- Circuit on undulator
220V generator/50 Htz power 11kw approximately
Combined Inverter 3000W
Several 220V sockets (helm station, technical area, laundry, kitchen and cabins)
Extractor hood 220 V supplied by converter
1 shore power cord supplying the installation and battery charger
1 complete navigation unit including, log, speedo, sounder, masthead fly and anemometer and repeater to flying bridge
1 dual station vhf
1 foghorn with 2 commands
Navigation and Piloting Area
Large panoramic panel for electrical controls and navigational instruments.
1 large pilot bench
Area : 35 m² approx.
Sunbathing area and sofa to port
3-seat piloting area to starboard including large panel instruments, controls and engines panel, 12V waterproof socket
Dining area with 8 persons table, bench and chairs
Cushions and sun beds Flagship
Outdoor kitchen including sink, hot and cold water and closed plancha and ice-box
Mast built-in navigation lights and aerial
Windshield deflecting in altuglas tinted
Night lighting with waterproof spotlights
Life raft support
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.