Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 29 ft 2 in
Beam: 7 ft 4 in
LWL: 20 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 4 ft 6 in standard keel
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 8 in shoal keel
Bridge Clearance: 42 ft 2 in
Headroom: 4 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 4375 lbs
Engine Option 1: 1x Yanmar 14 HP
Fuel Tanks: (8 Gallons)
- Infused fiberglass composite hull with Vinylester resin throughout and Balsa SB.50 core.
- Molded integral furniture and internal structure.
- External modern fin design lead keel with a palm is mounted in a molded hull recess with 316 SS bolts.
- Fiberglass engine bed.
- Infused fiberglass structural forward bulkhead with chainplate reinforcements.
- Infused fiberglass composite deck with Vinylester resin throughout and Balsa SB.50 core.
- Core removed in areas of deck hardware and through hull fittings.
- Marine Group 27 100 Amp-hour AGM battery.
- Yanmar 60 Amp/12 VDC alternator with internal regulator for battery charging.
- 12 VDC distribution panel.
- 12 Volt outlet.
Electronics, Communication and Navigation
- Perko bicolor bow light with chrome plated brass housing.
- Perko transom stern light with chrome plated brass housing.
- Aquasignal steaming light on mast.
- Whale Gusher 10 manual bilge pump located near helm in cockpit.
- Whale Gulper IC electric bilge pump with water sensor control.
Steering and Rudder
- Carbon fiber/epoxy rudder with carbon fiber rudderpost.
- Tiller steering with laminated ash tiller.
- Forespar tiller extension and tiller lock box.
- (2) Self-aligning rudder bearings.
Outfit and Furnishing Joiner Work
- Fiberglass integral furniture are bonded to the hull and deck with two-part structural adhesive.
- Fiberglass floor pan with oiled Teak cabin sole.
- Cherry hull sheathing.
- Cherry window frames and Cherry cap trim on main bulk head opening.
- Cherry bunk rails.
- Sailing hardware is Harken or equal.
- Varnished teak toe rail
- Custom cast SS bow and stern chocks that integrate beautifully with the teak toe rail.
- Varnished teak eyebrow trim.
- Varnished teak dorade boxes with SS cowl vents.
- Varnished teak hand rails on the cabin top.
- Varnished teak coaming cap.
- Ritchie Venture bulkhead compass.
- Custom MY cast SS cockpit drains.
Paint, Coatings and Fairing
- Toe rail: varnished teak.
- Deck: gelcoat Oyster white with molded Tan non-skid.
- Hull topsides: Oyster white gelcoat.
- Cove stripe: Awlgrip Cordova Gold.
- Boot top stripe: Awlgrip choice of standard colors.
- Bottom paint: Interlux Pacifica.
- Bilge: White gelcoat.
- Name and hailing port on transom in Vinyl letters.
Spars and Rigging
- Carbon fiber mast and aluminum boom with Awlgrip finish.
- Fractional rig with swept back spreaders.
- Harken mainsail luff track system.
- Self-tacking jib on athwartships curved track.
- Harken manual headsail furling unit.
- Standing rigging is 1×19 stainless steel wire rope.
- Hall A-12 mechanical vang with Harken block and tackle.
- Backstay adjuster with 18:1 purchase led to helm.
- Jib sheet with coarse and fine tune adjustment.
- Cunningham led to the cockpit.
- Outhaul adjustment on boom.
- Running rigging is high quality low-stretch rope.
- Main halyard 2:1 ratio 8mm Jib halyard 6mm.
- Main sheet 8mm.
- Reef line 8mm.
- Jib sheet 8mm.
- Jib furling line 10mm.