Same great layout as the 550 Flybridge but in an Express Cruiser package....but you still get an area on the flybridge to relax and sun.
On the heels of the highly-awarded Prestige 500s and 500 Fly, Prestige is introducing this Prestige 550S. Featuring similar design, engineering and styling as current Prestige yachts, the new 58' 10" (17.92 m) 550S will carry three staterooms plus crew's quarters below, a galley, dining and lounging areas on the main deck. Even though it is an express cruiser there is a Flybridge style lounge area for relaxing and sunning while moored or underway! Very unique design and great use of space, still allowing for an expansive sunroof in the salon.
Give us a call to spec out your new Prestige today! All new Prestige Yachts carry a comprehensive 2-year bow to stern warranty. Call us to inquire about special builder finance offers!
Call us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on special builder finance offers.
Give us a LIKE at Facebook to stay informed: www.facebook.com/chesapeakeyactcenter
• Engines mounted forward. Instead of putting the Cummins diesels directly in front of the pods, they are moved farther forward to more evenly distribute the weight around the boat's longitudinal center of gravity. This keeps the 550 from having excessive bow rise and allows for the ride at a more sedate 5-degree bow high attitude. The Zeus pods are located well aft, under the crew quarters berth, and a jackshaft connects the engines to the pods.
• A 59' Yacht that runs Fast and Effecient. Best cruise for the Prestige 560S is 25.8 mph (41.5 kph), and the boat gets 0.63 miles per gallon (mpg) or 0.27 kilometers per liter (kpl), giving the boat a cruising range of 327 miles (526.26 kilometers)
• Low draft. Because her pod drives are in tunnels and she is of a moderate displacement her draft is only 3’ 8’’ (1.17 m), which is shoal for this size boat.
• Two control stations. The salon is home to the full helm station. In addition, an optional third station in the cockpit is available.
• Versatile VIP sleeping. Virtually every boat on the market in this class has a queen bed in the forward cabin. This is fine for a couple, but what if you are have two gents or ladies, or teenage children to accommodate? Prestige has thought of that and had built its queen bed so that it can be split into twins with each berth being moved to the hill sides. We think this is a super design.
• Private entrance to a huge master. Most yachts in class have one access to all accommodations. One problem with this design is that much valuable space is wasted on a long passageway. By creating a separate staircase to the master stateroom Prestige provides not only more privacy, but also more usable space for a walk-in closet and larger head.
• Four Stateroom 59' Yacht. Full beam master stateroom, Forward VIP, Forward 3rd Stateroom, Captains Quarters!!
• Unique Flybridge Sunpad Relaxation Area on an Express. Prestige makes good use of the Express Cruiser Roof by adding a huge sunpad that allows forward roof space for a salon sunroof! Talk about the best of both worlds!