45 Open Flybridge
Seattle Office: (206) 587-0660 / email@example.com
San Diego Office: (619) 497-2993 / firstname.lastname@example.org
• Luxury Accommodation This is a three-cabin configuration of master stateroom with island queen bed and ensuite, a starboard guest cabin for two with Pullman-style bunks and a portside cabin with twin beds with an infill to convert to a double bed.
• Moulded Exterior Staircase No ladder to the flybridge – the Riviera 45 has a moulded staircase between cockpit and flybridge. Teak treads and LED courtesy lights for nighttime safety as well as polished stainless steel grabrails provide safety and comfort.
• Generous Cockpit Down the new moulded steps you’ll find a well-equipped, sizeable and ingeniously designed cockpit. Addressing two key end-users, for the game fisherman it is a well conceived and functional platform, and for the cruising family it is the social hub.
• Voluminous Interior The rear bulkhead window and door open out into the cockpit to create one long living space between the cockpit, saloon and galley. The saloon boasts generous headroom and intelligent layout. Watch the 32” LCD TV, pop your iPod into the sound system, or enjoy the reverse cycle air-conditioning.
• Gourmet Galley Befitting A Long-Range Cruiser A generous U-shaped gourmet galley features solid-surface bench tops, large stainless steel sink, generous storage and an impressive array of appliances.
• Hospitable FlybridgeThe ‘open plan’ lounge comfortably seats six adults. Features include a lockable GRP hatch, a wet bar, independent sound system, optional fridge and state-of-the-art helm station.
• Innovative Rod Storage Safe and secure too, for an electrically operated lockable overhead locker in the saloon headliner provides the ultimate safe and convenient rod storage.
• Increased Hull Performance The Frank Mulder-designed computer CAD-CAM precision hull exudes startling performance characteristics; the propeller ‘tunnels’ provide greater forward thrust while the exceptional hydrodynamics means it is quick to plane, stable yet delightfully responsive, and truly robust.
IN FULL DETAIL
Refreshingly Different, Reassuringly Riviera
Anyone investing in a luxury pleasure boat has developed certain lifestyle standards and an aversion to compromise. If you relate to this, welcome to the world of Riviera… and in particular welcome aboard the 45 Open Flybridge.
During the past three decades Riviera has grown to become a major international force in luxury pleasure craft.
Building thousands of Flybridge Convertibles together with a philosophy of constant refining and innovation has led to fashioning a new vessel that offers an extraordinary combination of comfort, performance, reliability, safety and value.
The 45 features fully moulded steps complete with teak treads and a storage locker underneath. The rear bulkhead window and door open out into the cockpit to create one living space between the saloon and galley. The saloon is one integrated space, with the large galley just one small step down from the saloon.
We’ve included an electrically operated overhead locker in the saloon headliner for safe and convenient rod storage and, thanks to the most advanced robotic varnishing facility in Australia, the finish on the timberwork is both impeccable and astonishingly durable.
There is no one feature that makes the 45 such a remarkable boat, it is the combination of hundreds of features.
Some of these are major features, like propeller tunnels that provide greater forward thrust and an underwater exhaust system that minimises engine noise and fumes. Others are small but contribute much to the overall appeal of the 45. One example
is the recessed cleats in the aft corners of the cockpit with their optional clip-on covers – a design that creates a smooth profile and prevents fishing lines getting caught.
The computer-aided hull design is certainly one of the major features. This is largely responsible for the exceptional hydrodynamics – quick to plane, stable yet delightfully responsive… and truly robust.
You will also note the engine room is a very open and functional space. This is the result of creating a separate pump room that houses air-conditioning compressors, fresh water pumps and other associated equipment. This compartment is accessed via the portside guest cabin and aids maintenance accessibility.
In the world of mid-sized luxury flybridges, this is the boat that raises the bar… this is the boat that says ‘yes, you can have it all’.
Made for the Pleasure Seeker
Beneath the new low-profile, lightweight hardtop you’ll find a most hospitable flybridge. Large, light and airy, it is where you and your friends are sure to gather both while running and at rest.
The large, open plan flybridge features lounges that comfortably seat six adults (including one that converts to a day bed), a wetbar complete with sink, mixer tap and drink holders, and an optional fridge. The flybridge also has its own independent sound system to the saloon.
The new helm design puts you in a very commanding position – the seats are luxurious, the view all-encompassing, and the ergonomics of the new console design are outstanding. This includes top-mounted, twin-lever electronic engine control units and a choice of 15 different formats to suit the electronic display options you want installed.
Note the additional security and safety of a lockable GRP hatch that closes the flybridge off from the stairway.
Down the new moulded steps (complete with LED lighting in the risers for nighttime safety) you’ll find an equally well-equipped and ingeniously designed cockpit.
The transom door not only opens outwards to keep the cockpit clear, but the top bridge hinges up to provide safety for the angler and crew when bringing large fish aboard. You’ll also appreciate a swim platform that includes a ladder with cover and grab handle.
Storage abounds. From the optional live bait tank built into the transom to the various coaming lockers and twin 170-litre removable bins in the floor, there’s a place for everything. For your convenience, all floor hatches are gas strut assisted, lockable and fitted with rubber seals – another case of little features that make a big difference.
Being such a sizeable area, for the game fisherman the cockpit is a well conceived and functional platform; for the cruising family, it is the social hub. To support both these pursuits we’ve included a cockpit sink with drain board and, next to it, a large cool box.
Everything is designed to please the eye and enhance your boating pleasure. Why not have it all?
Created for the Connoisseur
The saloon is striking for its spaciousness, generous headroom, intelligent layout and warm, yet contemporary, fittings and furnishings. The combination of large tinted windows, handcrafted timberwork and rich leather seating is an invitation to relax and indulge.
Watch a movie on the 32” LCD screen, pop your iPod into the five speaker sound system, enjoy the comfort of reverse cycle air-conditioning… and if you take up the option of the saloon helm, you can even steer your vessel in loungeroom comfort. And through the vast, seamless windscreen, what a view it is too.
Then there is the generous U-shaped gourmet galley. Just one small step down from the saloon, it features solid-surface benchtops, large stainless steel sink, generous storage and an impressive array of appliances. This is the galley of a serious long-range cruiser.
Your eye for quality and style will continue to be impressed as you head below.
The Master Stateroom, forward, is clean and uncluttered with subtle timber styling. The island queen bed has a quality inner-spring mattress and the entire bed lifts up, on gas struts, to give you additional storage. There’s no shortage of hanging space either, and the lockers are cedar lined to keep your clothing fresh.
Great care has gone into creating your en suite. From the high quality Amtico flooring to the solid-surface vanity top with porcelain basin through to the frameless glass shower stall, your comfort is assured even on the longest of voyages.
The starboard guest cabin provides accommodation for two with upper and lower bunks and the portside cabin features twin beds with an infill for an optional double bed. In both cabins, you’ll find the level of comfort and amount of storage space will exceed your expectations for a vessel this size.
There's a second bathroom for day use and to serve the two guest cabins – and of course, it has the same luxury features as the master en suite.
There is no doubt that the Riviera 45 Flybridge Convertible excels on style, but it’s a boat with a strong heart too – the solid hand-laid fibreglass hull with its separate compartments and collision bulkhead forward are just several two of the integrity of construction.
The Riviera 45 is a boat that has it all… and it is all here for you.