This is a quality C&C 39, hull #21. Boat is in wonderful condition for her age. “Morgan D” has been owned, and responsibly cared for and maintained by the same owner for 37 years, all in freshwater. Boat has been extensively upgraded to go south, and ready for a new owner to enjoy her for many years to come. Newer Yanmar 56hp diesel, bowthruster, windlass, newer sails, completely encloseable cockpit, and many more upgrades and additions, listed in the “features” section. Boat has a 2019 survey..
Call to arrange a viewing!
Call or email for more information, or to arrange to view.
Greg Stratychuk, CPYB. 905-931-4752
- repowered with Yanmar 56 hp. Very low hours
- custom 181/2” Vari-prop
- windlass with 275’ 5/16” chain rode
- double anchor roller
-dodger, BiminI, full cockpit enclosure
-hot water with pressure water system. Hand shower in head
-gimballed stove with oven
- nova cool fridge/freezer
* Harken car system on mast and “happy pac” for mainsail
*stainless steel handrails
*stainless steel bow pulpit
*coach top traveller
*stainless steel organizers on combing by mast
*clutches on coach top
*stainless steel and wood stern ladder
-Raymarine C90 chartplotter and radar
- Raymarine ST 6000 plus auto pilot
- Ritchie 6” binnacle compass
- Hydraulic baby stay and manual boom vang
-Hydraulic back stay
-Roller furling- Hood Seafurl 2
- full sail inventory plus spares and extras.