PRICE REDUCED - Owner just bought a new boat and this one MUST go!
No expense spared on this full restoration. Over $150,000.00 in upgrades in the last 3 years. The owner is perfectionist and likes his boats proper and tidy.
- Complete Awlgrip paint job. Hull, decks and nonskid.
- Just re-varnished with 5 coats.
- New standing and running rigging, including two new Schaefer rolling furler systems.
- New Hood Sails.
- All new canvas including a Hood stack pack for the mainsail.
- New Tides Marine mainsail track system.
- New Dodger and Bimini.
- 30 HP Yanmar Diesel engine with less than 1000 hours. Just serviced.
- All new Raymarine Electronics including Radar, GPS Axiom 9" with Real Vision depth sounder and fish finder.
- Lewmar Bow Thruster with 2 new dedicated batteries and its own charger. All new boat batteries and charger.
- New Yanmar engine instrument panel.
- Newley varnished teak interior.
- New dual voltage fridge.
- New Apollo diesel generator with 10 hours.
- New teak butterfly hatches custom made from scratch at a marine teak shop in New England.
- 5 coats of Trinidad antifouling bottom paint.
- All new windows. The boat does not leak around any of the hatches or port lights (windows)
- Heavy duty Windlass' fore and aft. Use the aft windless for raising the mainsail with a foot switch.
- New glass top electric stove.
- New electric head.
- Shower with hot water. (new water heater)
- New running lights, The list goes on an on…
This boat is better than new and one of the prettiest sailboats on the bay. You have to see it to believe it.
Owner is aging and has moved on from sailing. Now owns a motor yacht. This boat needs to sell!
Call Drew Cell 415-867-8056
Call Garett Cell 415-359-7224
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Buyer should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht, and should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. This vessel is subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.