** BRAND NEW MAST, STANDING RIGGING AND 2013 RE-CONDITIONED ENGINE **
The X-402 from 1986 is a cracking racer/cruiser that has been extensively refurbished with a re-conditioned 2003 Volvo 28hp engine that was installed in 2013 and has had a maximum of 200hrs use a year. The mast, boom (With LED lights fitted for evening entertaining) & rigging has just been replaced in 2019 and are basically brand new!..
There is also a very smart brand new Geneo fitted & LED lights in her brand new boom. In addition she also has a smart Espacher heating system, which can be operated from your phone and so you can warm the yacht up before you even arrive, just to mention a few new gismo's that have been recently fitted!
Needless to say she is now a cracking offer with a huge amount of new kit on-board on an exceptionally fast and sea worthy hull that designed by Lars Jeppesen ...
As a result we now welcome all further serious inquiries & questions with interest...
'Delphin Delphin' has the the following extensive inventory:
• A 2013 Re-conditioned 2003 28hp Volvo Penta Engine
• Fresh Water cooling system.
• ‘Gori’ - Folding propeller
• 150 ltr. fresh water tank ( 20 ltr. back up).
• 100 ltr. fuel tank.
• 12v system
• 220 V shore power with 4 sockets below deck.
• 12 volt to 220 inverter.
• Battery bank:
• 1x 100AH Gel engine battery.
• 2x 100AH Gel domestic. • (Electrical system, cables and plumbing, renovated in 2003)Sail Wardrobe
Main sails in easy bag
• Fritz for light wind.
• Euro sails for cruising.
• 100 % jib roller, Elvstroem.
• 100% Jib roller, Eurosails.
• Kevlar-Genoa 1,150% North.
• Mylar-Genoa 1, 160% Diamond.
• Kevlar-Genoa 3, 100% North.
• 120 m2, Diamond.
• 100 m2, Diamond Gennaker
• 110m2, Eurosails.
• Top mast rod-rigging for off shore.
• BRAND NEW - 3 Spreader mast & standing rigging.
• BRAND NEW - Boom with LED lights over the cockpit for entertaining.
• Furling Jib equipment
• Gennaker bowsprit pole.
• Spinnaker aluminium pole.
Deck Equipment and fittings
• Teak deck
• Large Cockpit with table for 6 persons
• Helm with hydraulic Steering
• 2 large, ‘3 speed’ winches for comfortable trim of jib and Geneo.
• 2 medium, ‘2 speed’ winches for sail-trim
• 2 medium, ‘2 speed’ winches for mast trim and halls.
• All lines to cockpit.
• Cockpit cover and “ bimini” over Helm.
• Comfortable seating and cushions.
• ‘Captains seating’ at aft pulpit.
• Shower with C/H water in cockpit.
• ‘Bose’ speakers in cockpit aft.
• BRAND NEW - Espacher remote (Phone Driven) controls.
• Mahogany interior with white leather saloon upholstery.
• Seating for 8 persons with large dining table in saloon
• 2 double cabins aft, with wardrobes.
• Forward cabin with large storage for sail and with 2 pilot bunk beds that can be converted to comfortable double bed.
• "Off shore" bed at starboard plus wardrobe.
• Lounge/ sofa usable as double bed or comfortable daybed.
• Large comfortable saloon with TV/ DVD/ Radio.
• Diesel powered air-flow, heating in salon and aft double cabins
• Aft shower and heads with holding tank X-Yachts X-402
• Fridge and cooker/oven.
• Extra fridge storage in cockpit for refreshments.
• Expresso coffee machine and milk heater.
• Fully equipped galley for 6 person dinning.
• Electric and engine heated hot water tank.Navigation
• Raymarine C60 at helm.
• Garmin navigator as backup.
• Large compass at helm
• Raymarine, depth; log/speed, and wind instruments
• VHF with DSC and GPS.
• Handheld VHF
• Local network to Digital Yacht on board computer and screen and Raymarine software at Navigation table
• On-board computer, with MS Office and Raymarine software, weather forecast
• iPad with I Sailor software and card.
• 19 inch Flat screen at navigation bench.
• Priviate WIFI and mobile internet - 4G
• 1 Dell laptop packed as back up.
• Satellite phone/ internet, fixed at chart table with hand set.
• Life-raft for 6 persons at pulpit
• Rescue signal kit with rockets.
• Medical box.
• EPIRB for the boat with GPS.
• "Find me spot" with satellite communication text and position of vessel.
• 4 Pcs. Man over boat, wrist held alarm.
• Life jackets, traditional and inflatable versions.
• Water tight dry sack for emergency usage.
• Wood plugs for emergency hull leakage.
• Bathing stairs at stern.
• 2 anchors with 30 m line and chain.
• Quicksilver 285 Rib with 9.9 HK Toshiba. (Speed 15 knots with 2 persons).
• Radio/ DVD with USB connection and, 4 speaker system.
• Digital TV/ DVD.
• Internet, 4G with WIFI (At harbour WI-FI or with local connection charge).
'Delpins' - History
The boat was acquired from the first owner in 2006, direct from the X-yacht dealer in Germany , specified for usage at the southern Germany lake, Bodensee. At the owners summerhouse.
Never used inside for overnight or cooking. (Stove and salon table was stored in owners garage in original package).
The boat was specified with a larger taller mast (Bodensee specification), a large inventory of sails, larger deck equipment (winches etc)... During all these years only used for easy day sailing and occasional lake racing.
January 2005, boat sold to me and transferred by road to Scandinavia after 19 years in soft water only, Bodensee is sailing centre in Southern Germany . For usage during 6-7 weeks summer sailing in Scandinavia each summer.
Boat is equipped With 20m tall mast head rig (Bodensee specs) from X yacht in 1986. By former Owner, used only during summertime, and storage on land, under full cover & dodger.
Following updates have been completed since 2003 - today:
2002 - 2003
All plumbings, pumps and valves replaced all Electric installations, fuse board, land connections 220v done in 2004. New main sail (Fritz) in good condition at acquisition in 2004 and current status is a very updated sail wardrobe.
2005 - 2007
Total renovation of Hull / Osmosis
Engine cooling system expanded With soft water cooling and serviced Hot water tank, 40 ltr. Installed. Engine operated or 220V
New complete teak deck replacement
All work done at well repudiated Danish boatyard, Olsen Bådværft, Denmark
2008 - 2009
Internal updates in salon
Nav station, wood work with computer screen and small screen for DVD
2010 - 2011
New electronics and navigation equipment Raymarine package with double set up and communication at Helsman and Nav station On board computer with Raymarine software Shakespeare WIFI antenna Sat Phone and Sat drome AIS VHF with MSC TV/ Radio installed with 2 cockpit speakers Life raft for 6 persons.
2011 - 2012
New Main Sail
Completed the sail wardrobe
2 Mainsails (2004/ 2011) Both like new, one light wind and one heavy wind constructed with 2 reefing possibilities. High Quality, Euro Sails( Doyle)
130% furling Genoa 2020 high quality, One Sail
Light wind Genoa 150%
100 % Fok (2011) (Like new) High Quality, Euro Sails - (Doyle)
Gennaker 2013( like new) High Quality, pink, Euro Sails - (Doyle)
Various elderly sails, in good conditions for usage
Selden Gennaker with strut installed in bow
New compressor for fridge
New tempura mattresses in all cabins
Sail loft at stern with 2 bunk beds, Upgraded to full 2 bed usage when needed with mattresses and triangle for family and/or cruising.
New white leather seating in salon
Full set of tailor made cockpit cushions
Motor complete overhauled by Volvo Penta, service man.
A complete new renovated engine with same specs, stored at Volvo Penta service point in Denmark. Acquired for spare part and reserve engine (Volvo 2002 / 2003) - 28hp.
New WC - (Jabasco installed)
Black water tank, pipes and valves replaced
220V inverter installed
Teak deck overhauled
"Gin tonic" benches at aft pulpit
Complete cockpit tent, incl. sprayhood and Bimini. Sunbrella, brown/Beige..
Port Dogder, low model for cover of all deck and cockpit. To be used for longer no in use cover, during season and winter. New serviced, washed and like new
2015 - 2018
Yearly overhauled at boat yard, hull polished and varnished, complete anti-fouling and motor service..
New Digital Yacht computer screen at Nav station New Digital TV with chrome cast for smartphone TV/ Netflix usage and sound integrated with radio system.
New speakers cockpit and salon.
Battery bank replaced , 3x 120Amp Gel
New valves for the WC's
Complete service of hull, anti-fouling, by Dragør Boatyard Complete motor service Webasto heating, overhauled and upgraded with smartphone remotely operation (on/ off)
New complete rod 3 spreader rig, incl.new foiler and roller, kicking strap and boom, updated with all new led nav lights, instruments in top, up-lights on spreaders with a dimmer, 3 led deck lights from mast and lower spreader. (Smart phone operated). Cockpit led table light, integrated in boom with dimmer.
New coalfiber spinnaker pole
New furling 130% Genoa
Complete motor service
Spray hood and cockpit tent, washed, protected, serviced and new windows in spray hood Low port dodger, washed, protected and serviced...