HULL & DECK:
- Dark green Awlgripped hull, white double boottop and sheer stripe, red bottom.
- Hand laid solid fiberglass hull; fiberglass and 3/4" end grain balsa-cored decks with non-skid painted cream-colored surface.
- Hull by: Morris Yachts, Bass Harbor, ME; Finished by: original owner to very high standards.
- Solid fiberglass cabin top.
- S/S opening port lights with screens.
- S/S Bow and stern rails.
- Double lifelines and double gates.
- 2 large opening hatches with screens; 2 Dorade vents.
- Scheel keel; "Paine" skeg-hung rudder.
- S/S keel bolts.
- Dark green cockpit Dodger.
- Edson 36" S/S wheel with pedestal and guard; emergency tiller.
- Varnished exterior teak, in first class condition
- Roomy T-shaped cockpit with three large sail lockers, cockpit drains and cockpit cushions.
- The workmanship of the vessel was done to a very good standard by her 1st owner.
- Cape Horn wind vane & rudder mounted off stern rail, installed in 2011.
Fuel: 30 gallons in aluminum tanks.
Water: 40 gallons in 2-20 gallon tanks - one S/S & one poly tank.
Holding: 13 gallons with y-valve and deck pumpout.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2018 Volvo D1-30F diesel, 30 hp, 3 cylinder, FWC.
- 160 hours as seen on the hour meter July 2016.
- Racor fuel filter.
- Volvo Penta MS15 transmission.
- 1” S/S shaft; 3 blade 14” Max prop.
- Lasdrop dripless shaft seal.
- Morse controls on pedestal binnacle.
- Bronze seacocks.
- Espar diesel heater with outlets in cabins.
- Cruising speed: 6 knots @ 2400 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 7 knots @ 3200 RPM.
- 12V DC Bass electrical system.
- 110V shore power.
- 120V AC shore power cord.
- 2014 2 AGM Group 31 house batteries.
- 2019 1 Group 24 engine start (lead acid).
- 6 gallon S/S hot water heater off 110V, or engine heat exchanger.
- 2-12V outlets at nav station.
- Automatic shower sump pump.
- Saltwater washdown pump, deck mounted.
- Nav station chart light.
- For 6 in standard (4 singles and 1 double) layout with a handsome interior of varnished bulkheads and varnished mahogany and cherry trim.
- Chain locker forward.
- Vee berth forward with filler, a set of drawers aft to port along with a hanging locker.
- The cabin overhead is white.
- Opposite to starboard is the head, sink and shower. Linen locker with louvered doors outboard. Teak shower grate.
- Varnished teak and holly cabin sole throughout.
- Interior cushions in medium blue upholstery.
- Main salon with settee to port, with storage lockers and bookshelves; stain glass window lit by a deck prism. To starboard is a settee and pilot berth. A dining table mounts on starboard bulkhead. There is a second cherry drop leaf table which is presently in storage.
- U-shaped galley aft to starboard with quarterberth to port, and stand up nav station forward of quarter berth.
- Hanging locker next to companionway steps.
- Superb light and ventilation by numerous opening portlights and two large deck hatches.
- 3 burner LPG Tasco gimballed stove with oven.
- Propane control monitor and alarm.
- Deep double S/S sinks; Formica ash-grained countertops.
- Hot & cold pressure water with foot pump.
- 12V Sea Frost refrigeration.
- Ample storage and counter space; smoked Lexan storage locker doors.
- Uniden VHF and Standard Horizon handheld VHF.
- New Furuno First Watch 4 kw wireless Radar for IOS devices on a mast aft, interfaced with Ipad and cell phone.
- Furuno 31 GPS with eternal GPS antenna.
- New AIS, not installed.
- Datamarine depthsounder-speed-log.
- Raymarine ST 1000 & 3.3 ton tiller pilot & Raymarine S100 wireless autopilot remote to work with Cape Horn wind vane.
- Autohelm 3000 autopilot.
- Datamarine wind speed & direction.
- 5” Ritchie compass on binnacle.
- Isolated backstay for SSB antenna.
- Smart AIS transponder ($799) – purchased but not installed.
- Class B ncma 2000 USB wifi – purchased but not installed.
- AIS/VHF/FM splitter ($241) – purchased but not installed.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Cutter rig, with removable inner forestay (owner sails her as a sloop presently).
- 2002 Doyle Mainsail with3 reef jiffy reefing (single line reefing).
- 130% Genoa by Bohndell with white UV cover.
- 150% Genoa (doesn’t use).
- 100% working jib (hardly used).
- Orange and yellow asymmetrical spinnaker with sock.
- Storm jib and storm trysail.
- 1x19 S/S rigging with Sta-lok terminals.
- Profurl roller furling for genoa.
- Sail cover -toast colored.
- Anodized aluminum mast and boom; mast stepped on keel.
- Two Lewmar 46 S.T. sheet winches and four Lewmar 16 S.T. halyard winches.
- Removable inner forestay.
- Forespar whisker pole on mast.
- Block & tackle vang.
- All halyards are handled from cockpit; halyards replaced 2011.
- All sails washed and inspected annually.
- Harken mainsheet traveller system mounted forward of Dodger.
- Manual anchor windlass.
- 35 lb Plow anchor on bow roller with 100' chain and 100' nylon rode.
- Danforth anchor with 12’ chain and nylon rode.
- Magma S/S BBQ grill with LPG line from LPG bottles.
- 10 lb aluminum LPG tanks.
- Dark green awning.
- Screens for hatches; some opening port screens.
- Companionway screen.
- Custom liquor storage.
- S/S swim ladder.
- Flag staff and ensign.
- Weems & Plath clock and barometer.
- Fenders; docklines.
- Fog horn.
- 12V bilge pump.
- Life jackets, flares; ACR EPIRB (battery expires 1/4/22).
- Fire extinguishers.
- Red & white night cabin lights.
- Emergency tiller.
- Gusher manual bilge pump.
- Cockpit cushions.
COMMENTS: The Morris 36 Justine is a strikingly handsome cruising vessel that has numerous practical features such as wide decks, safe, high bulwarks, Nav station, and large, comfortable cockpit. She also has a modern Chuck Paine scheel keel with skeg-hung rudder, providing a quick, stiff sailing performance. HALCYON has had outstanding, caring ownership. HALCYON is priced below other 36' Morris Justines, and we think her attractive asking price indicates she will not be on the market for very long. Please call us for your inspection of this high quality yacht. We thank you for your interest. (A old survey is available upon request).
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.