- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Guaymas, SONORA, Mexico
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 69,900 (£ 56,217)
$2,500 PRICE REDUCTION (May 2019)
$5,000 PRICE REDUCTION (January 2019)
A comfortable cruiser with speed! The C&C 37/40+ was designed by Robert Ball in Canada, to keep a small family or cruising couple comfortable while underway or at anchor. This one boasts newer, full cruising gear that is tested and functional!
One of only 80 built – MALO has been cruised on the West Coast of the US down to Puerto Vallarta, covering 4,000 nm with only 100 hours under power. She likes light air, points well and sails flat.
She now sits in paradise, ready and waiting for her next owners! These don’t come on the market often, so don’t let this one pass you by.
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
MARISA VELASCO @ CELL +52-162-28-55-91-67 or US 949-209-8699
or EMAIL email@example.com
VESSEL IS LOCATED IN: GUAYMAS, SONORA, MEXICO
Please contact Marisa Velasco at +52 162 28 55 91 67
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Robert Ball
Flag of Registry: United States
LOA: 39 ft 6 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
LWL: 31 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 4 in
Displacement: 16700 lbs
Ballast: 7000 lbs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 1989
Engine Model: M35
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1625
Propeller: 2 blade propeller
Engine Power: 30 HP
Cruising Speed: 7 knots
Maximum Speed: 8 knots
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
On deck, the hull is a single unit balsa core with fiberglass and Kevlar hybrid. Deep lead fin keel with small bulb, inboard spade rudder, walk-through transom stern with swim ladder.
T-Shaped cockpit with steering pedestal, coaming seat backs, storage lazarettes. Hinged helm seat allows access to transom door for walk through stern.
Below decks, the spacious main salon features a folding centerline dinette surrounded on either side by settees. The wraparound nav station is to port, full galley to starboard. Aft is a head with separate shower.
Full aft is the master stateroom, with centerline queen berth.
Full forward is the guest v-berth, featuring a louvered partition for privacy.
Sleeps (7) total.
- Bright and airy main salon. Hand-finished teak work in excellent condition.
- Cabin sole and galley refinished in 2016 – 15 coats for the higher traffic area in the galley; 12 coats in main salon.
- All fixed cabin windows replaced in 2017
- Large foredeck hatch replaced in 2017
The L-Shaped galley features plenty of storage space, with fiddles everywhere to prevent the accidental spill. Ample work space for ease of food prep.
- Fridge/Freezer: Novakool, top loading
- Stove: Propane 3-burner Force 10 with oven, and cutting board cover
- Molded double sink
- Pressure H/C water
- Anchor #1: Spade A100 26# with 200’ 1/4” chain
- Anchor #2: Fortress with chain and rode
- Anchor Windlass: Lewmar Vertical 12vDC
- Barient winches: (2) ST 32 Primary; (3) 21 at cabin top; (1) 21 ST on cabin top
- SS swim ladder
- Port and starboard gates
- Double life lines on SS stanchions
- Dinghy: Achilles 310, 10’2” (2016)
- Outboard: Tohatsu 9.8 hp (2016)
- Outboard motor lift
Electronics and Helm
All New Electronics in 2016:
- GPS/Chartplotter: Raymarine 9” integrated with AIS
- AIS: Si_tex MDA-1 Metadata Class B
- Radar: Raymarine Quantum Q42C (18”)
- Autopilot: Raymarine Hydraulic with P70 control-head, EV-1 Sernsor Core
- VHF: Standard Horizon Galaxy
- EPIRB: ACR Rapid fix GPS
- Depth, Water Temp and Speed: Raymarine
- Compass: Ritchie
- Stereo: Pinoeer AM/FM/CD/MP3
- (4) speakers, 2 each in cockpit and main salon
- 12vDC/ 110vAC system with circuit breaker main panel
- Battery switch
- Batteries: (4) deep-cycle Gel Marine, total 380 amp hours (2016)
- 20amp Inverter Go Power 1750 (2017)
- Charger: Marinco 20 amp Charge Pro
- Link 2000 energy monitor
- 30 amp 125v Shore power system
- 50’ Dockside power cord
- LED lighting throughout
- (7) 12vDC outlets throughout
- Solar Panels: (3) x 160 watt (2016)
- MMP Solar charger
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Engine: Universal M35
- Type: Inboard Diesel
- Engine Hours: 1,625
- HP: 30
- Engine maintenance logs
- 50 amp alternator
- 1 1/8” SS shaft with Bronze 1” strut
- PSS Shaft seal
- Propellers: 2-blade bronze, fixed. Plus one spare 18” feathering Max Prop, reconditioned in 2016
- Pressure H/C water in galley, head
- Water Heater: 6 gallon (110vAC)
- Engine driven hot water
- Marine Head
- Bilge Pump: Auto/Manual 12vDC
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit
- Marine Marelon through-hull fittings
- Fuel shut-off: Stove, plus safety solenoid switch
- Air compressors: 1 manual, 1 electric, for inflating dinghy
Sails and Rigging
- Navtec Rod Rigging
- Aluminum chain plates
- Harken Unit 1 Furling System
- Navtec hydraulic back stay
- Adjustable babystay
- All lines lead aft, including all but 1 reef point on mainsail
- Spinlock sheet stoppers
- Hall Quick Vang Rigid Boom Vang
- Canvas: Dodger and Bimini redone in 2016 in California and Oregon
- Canvas: Sunbrella connector from bimini over to the dodger for rain and sun protection
- Mainsail: North, full batten, 3 reef points
- Genoa: North 140%
- Cruising Spinnaker
- Jib: Quantum 105%
- North Code 1 Gennaker (2017) – in excellent condition. Includes North snuffer.
- Life vests: (3)
- (2) Crewsaver Crewfit 40 Pro Inflatable PFD with harness attachment
- Viking 6-person life raft in factory cradle, mounted on cabin top
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.