Winner of 2018 edition of 151 Miglia in ORC overall.
Ready to start sailing and winning.
This boat was designed by Judel Vrojlik to the specifications determined by sailing double Gold Medalist winner Pedro Campos and was original named PINTA. After Pinta, she was Comanche Raider, and she was very succesful in Rolex Middle Sea Race, being in 4 podium position of 5 regattas.
Great racer with new keel and sails. Tunned and updated.
Free delivery anywhere in the MED.
Racing Galley 2 burners sea swing butane stove, sink + cooler.
Complete B & G Hydra 3000 racing pack with integrated big screen chart plotter, with 3 x 20/20 in carbon mast pod, 2 x deck FFd’s, GPS, VHF with Internal/external switch, AIS, 2 x compass + electronic flux gate compass (in cockpit).
Raymarine Tiller Automatic pilot externally mounted but integrated into chart plotter and GPS.
3 x 12 volt batteries (2011) two for instruments and one for engine including switch over switch in case engine battery dies.
80 Amp engine alternator, 12 volt panel, stereo/ CD player with internal and external speakers, running lights mast head (tri colour lopo) and deck.
All sails by “VELMAN” unless otherwise noted.
- CARBON DOUBLE PLATINUM (June 2017).
- CARBON (One Sail 2011).
- CARBON Technora (Elvstrom sails new Aug 2013).
- JIB LIGHT CARBON VELOCITY (June 2017)
- JIB LIGHT CARBON (2015)
- JIB MEDIUM CARBON DOUBLE PLATINUM (June 2017)
- JIB MEDIUM CARBON (2013 Elvstron Sails)
- JIB 2 CARBON DOUBLE PLATINUM (April 2018)
- JIB 3 x 2 Carbon
- JIB 4 x 1 Carbon
- Storm Jib.
- ASYMMETRIC 0.5 OZ. (PLUS 2015)
- ASYMMETRIC 0.75 OZ. (2015).
- ASYMMETRIC TIP PANEL 0.5 OZ. (June 2017)
- 1 x 180m2 0.7 downwind (2012) one sails.
- 1 x 160m2 0.6 reacher (2009).
- SPINNAKER TIP PANEL 0.75 OZ. (2016)
- SPINNAKER TIP PANEL 0.5 OZ. ALL ROUND (April 2018)
- SPINNAKER TIP PANEL 0.5 OZ. (April 2018)
- 1 x 97m2 Furler code O (UK Sails 2012).
- MONSTER POLIESTERE MQ.108 (July 2017)
- Wind seeker.
Plus many many more sails in average to good condition
Carbon Spinnaker Pole
Carbon spinnaker boom
Running Rigging: Dyneema
2 x Spi halyards (in line).
I x code zero halyard.
2 x JiB Halyards (In line).
Mast: Hi Modulus Carbon – Nordic Mast (2010) – 3 spreader sets.
Boom: Hi Modulus Carbon – Nordic Mast (2011) with integrated 16:1 outhaul + 2 reefs.
Stainless steel rod rigging (2010) + plastic coated carbon backstay + Harken Tuff Luff x 2.
Back stay tension always adjustable to windward.
Deck Hardware: Lewmar
8 x Lewmar Titanium Winches, 3 speed primaries, winch handles, stainless steel stanchions, pushpit, pulpit, life lines, Harken tracks, cars etc, all blocks are heavy duty air blocks.
Bowsprit – New 2010, Carbon – 1.8 meters long, bob stay, twin tack lines for easy peeling on separate harken air blocks.
Jib In haulers on Harken blocks and Carbon rings.
Complete for racing
Pipe cots with cushions.
Fixed sea water toilet + sink.
Purpose built cradle with cushioned fiberglass bed that can be dismantled.
Through hull windows for inspection of keel, prop and rudder whilst sailing.
Tiller Driven – Carbon tiller.
Propeller: Twin blade folding Gori Prop.