Twin diesels, Cummins 330HP, with approximately 2,500 hours on each.
(2) vacuum flush heads one in the master cabin and the other in the main companionway forward to starboard.
The MSD (Marine Sanitation Device) is a type I by Lectra San. Also there is "Y" valve assembles on both head plumbing and two holding tanks type III MSD with associated pump outs on deck.
- Single stainless steel sink
- Pressure hot and cold water
- Formica counter tops
- Princess stove with (3) burners and oven
Navigational & Electrical
- Full suite of Raymarine electronics installed in 2018
- AC Power: 110 volt
- DC Power: 12 volt
- 12 volt cabin lights throughout the vessel
Design & Construction
Planing, Modified-V with round bottom, lifting chines, and flared bow.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.