- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Located In:
- Manila, Philippines
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- US$ 3,900,000 (£ 3,200,394)
This spacious tri-deck motor yacht is both comfortable for long range cruising and has great charter potential.
The 8 cabin layout sleeps up to 16 guests, with a huge owner's cabin, plus 3 doubles and 2 twin cabins. Crew accommodation for 10.
MTU main engines give up to 17 knots and stabilizers ensure a smooth ride.
Substantial refit in 2013 and then again 2017.
Built to ABS class 100 A1 and MCA compliant.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Nigel Wales on +34 638 90 40 40.
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 42.50 m
Beam: 8.70 m
Maximum Draft: 2.50 m
LOA: 42.50 m
Beam: 8.70 m
Draft: 2.50 m
Displacement: 240 tons
Engines: 2 x 2775 hp MTU 12V4000 M90
Hours: 2700 @ 10/2018
ZF gearboxes with V-drive transmission and 4 blades propellers
- Top speed: 17 knots
- Cruising speed: 13 knots
- Economical speed: 10 knots
- 900 l/h at 17 knots
- 300 l/h at 13 knots
- 150 l/h at 10 knots
- 1000 nautical miles at 13 knots
- 2000 nautical miles at 10 knots
- Gasoil tanks: 30,000 litres
- Freshwater tanks: 7,200 litres
- Grey water holding tanks: 1,400 litres
- Blackwater holding tanks: 700 litres
Accommodation and Layout
Sunbathing + Sofa + Jacuzzi + Tender area with crane + Folding bimini.
Lounge with bar + Private office + Pilothouse + Captain cabin+ Terrace with dining table and chairs.
Exterior main deck
Aft deck-saloon + Sunbathing and sofa on forward deck.
Interior main deck
Saloon + Dining room + Galley + Master stateroom with private saloon and ensuite bathroom + Children’s twin cabin with bathroom.
3 vip cabin + 3 guest cabins + 4 crew cabins.
Navigation and Electronics
- CD player
- Wind speed and direction
- TV set
- Cockpit speakers
- Radar Detector
- DVD player
Communication and Navigation
- C-Plath SR180 gyroscopic compass
- JRC FF50 depthsounder
- JRC Nav500 GPS
- JRC Plot700 FX Chart plotter
- C-Plath autopilot
- Decca radar
- JRC NCR330 weatherfax
- HP Navigation computer
- Sailor C4900
- Sailor RT422 VHF radios
- Sailor HC4500 SSB radio
- Sailor TT3020 satellite radio
- Standard C communication system
- Saab AIS
- 2 x 80 kW + 66 kW Kohler generators
- 75 Amp + 75 Amp + 25 Amp Mastervolt battery chargers
- 100 kw Frederico Landucci inverter 220V/24V
- 2 x 600 l/h Idromar watermakers
- 480,000 btu Condaria reverse cycle air conditioning system
- 2 x 300 litres 3 kW Gianneschi boilers
- 13 Vacu-Flush fresh water toilets
- Shore power inlet
- Electric bilge pump
- Bow thruster
- Electric head
Deck and Tenders
- Cockpit cushions
- Radar reflector
- Teak cockpit
- Cockpit table
- Teak side decks
- Hydraulic gangway
- Cockpit shower
- Folding bimini top
- Sunbathing + Sofa + Jacuzzi.
- 1000 kg Sanguinetti hydraulic crane for tender.
- Folding bimini top.
- 50 kW Rotor 4RN2 bow thruster.
- 2 x 3500 w Lofrans windlasses with 2 complete moorings.
- Sunbathing and Sofa.
- Deck washing system.
- Windscreen wiper with washer.
- Windscreen cover.
- 2 x 3000 W Lofrans aft deck capstans.
- Aft bathing platform with swimming ladder and shower.
- Remote controls.
- Sanguinetti retractable hydraulic gangway.
- 2 saloon tables with sofas.
- 220 volts shore plug.
Galley and Laundry
- Miele cooking plate
- Miele oven
- Whirpool hood
- Whirpool microwave
- 2 Whirpool fridges
- 2 Whitpool freezers
- Miele dish washer
- 2 Miele washing machines
- 2 Miele dryers
- Sony Hifi system with CD/DVD players throughout
- Seatel 4006 Sat TV system
- Plasma flat screen TV’s in the saloon, lounge and master stateroom
- LCD flat screen TV’s in vip cabins, guest cabins, captain cabin and crew mess
- Fire and bilge flood monitoring alarm systems
- Sea fire-fighting system and extinguishers
- Automatic bilge pumps and manual bilge pumps
- Complete safety equipment with 4 Zodiac life rafts for 6 people.
- EPIRB satellite beacon (Emergency Position Indicating Radio Beacon)
Motor Yacht underwent comprehensive mechanical and electrical refit at the beginning of 2013, completing her 10 year ABS class survey. The works were carried out at Astilleros Mallorca, the shipyard knowing the yacht for many years.
Works carried out:
- Haul out, for full ABS hull inspection.
- Shafts rudders and propellers removed inspected and replaced with new seals and bearings.
- Hull plate inspection, new section added under engine room 2mx2m.
- Anti-fouled and anodes replaced.
- Prop speed painted on shafts, propellers and bow thruster.
- All tanks emptied cleaned and inspected all new gaskets.
- Black and grey water tanks painted Interline 704.
- Freshwater tank painted Interline 925.
- Ballast tanks cleaned and painted Interline 925.
- New generator switchboard, Easygen 3500 touchscreen control.
- Tank sensor’s installed and integrated into main engine room switchboard.
- Hamman sewage treatment plant service.
- Water maker’s service. ( some piping required replacement )
- Machinery valves removed replaced, overhauled as necessary.
- Kohler generators serviced, emergency generator serviced, Generators load tested as required by ABS.
- Main engine gearboxes serviced.
- Grey and black water pumps serviced.
- Fresh and seawater cooling pumps serviced.
- Bilge, firefighting and deck wash pumps serviced.
- Bilge and fire pneumatic valves service.
- Bowthruster service.
- Mega test of electric motors, main switchboard engine room and bridge.
- Air conditioning central units serviced
- Air conditioning fan-coil units serviced (48 in total )
- Renewal of manifolds at fan-coil piping system.
- Fuel purifier service
- Bilge Separator service
- Two new hot water tanks installed.
- Improve CO2 release system at the request of ABS surveyor.
- Dismount Main engine exhaust spray rings for ABS surveyor.
- All portholes and aft quarters ground and blisters repaired & repainted.
- Engine room & bridge doors ground and blisters repaired & painted
- Replace section of teak on bridge deck aft to include scuppers to stop water sitting on deck.
- All teak decks sanded caulking replaced as required.
- All LSA and FFE equipment sent for annual service.
- Tender and jet skis serviced for summer season.
- New Transas Navi-sailor 4000 ECDIS.
- Yachtspot marine wifi unit installed.
This is only a brief outline of an extensive refit period carried out by the Owner and crew a full report is available on request.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.