The partnership between Vismara and Auckland Marten Yachts is behind the creation of the Vismara 65’ Ocean Fast Cruiser. The Vismara 65 is a highly researched, technological and stylish craft with which Vismara has highlighted the value of the term fast cruiser: a combination of top performance and great comfort. Hull and deck are constructed in pre-impregnated carbon fibre over a core in Nomex with different densities and thicknesses, and they will undergo a vacuum compacting process and curing at 80° centigrade to guarantee maximum mechanical performance from the hull. The interior design consists of composite material furnishings veneered in fine woods and solutions to guarantee the maximum comfort on board
Lead Broker Mr. Massimo Malaspina +39 3356036872
• New Sony tv and Fusion hi-fi
• New cockpit and deck cushions
• New mooring winch Sanguineti aluminium 1200w
• New lithium batteries for electronics and service (save 1200 kg)
• New generator fisher panda 15000
• New code zero
• New light stay sail
• New light Genoa
• New light Gennaker mast head
• New B&G H5000 displays
• New Mastervolt Combi 100 batteries charger
• New Mastervolt 100 batteries charger
• New Mastervolt electronic batteries charger
• New Genoa and main sails 3Di from NorthSails Auckland
• Modified Asymmetrical Cruising Spin 1.5oz with furler
• New water-maker from Schenker 100L
• New Air-Con system from Condaria in each cabin and dinette
• New Garmin Plotter 8012, Radar-AIS, Automatic Pilot
• New fridge compressors
• New Service and Electronics Batteries
• New hull and deck paint with Awlgrip
• New folding 4-pale propeller from Bruntons
• New mast electrical wiring
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
• The hull is in Carbon-Nomex painted in pearl white
• Hull and deck repainted with Awlgrip ‘Pearl White’ - 2012
• The flush deck and low coach roof of the vessel is finished with hand laid teak
• 16x custom Marten Yachts carbon flush hatches
• The stern is equipped with a garage for the dinghy and for general storage use
• Double cockpit, the after for the helmsman with two wheels and the central one for guests.
• Hull and deck are built in prepreg carbon vacuum bagged and cured at 80° with Nomex core, in order to develop an extremely rigid yet light and well insulated structure.
• To save weight and give the maximum strength to the boat many of the furniture elements, such as the frontals, or the horizontal shelves of the settees are in sandwich of pre-preg carbon with Nomex core.
Keel & Rudder:
• Lead bulb keel with steel fin
• Balanced rudder
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
• B&G Performance Instrument package
• 4 - B&G H5000 FFD displays in the cockpit - 2018
• Garmin 8012 colour GPS chartplotter / radar display – 2015
• Garmin GMR18XHD high definition radar - 2015
• Garmin GHP12 autopilot with GH20 remote control – 2015
• Garmin autopilot - 2015
• Furuno chart plotter – operating as backup GPS
• B&G H5000 FFD display at the nav station - 2018
• 2x- Suunto compasses
• 2x Garmin cameras – 2017
• Garmin 200i VHF with DSC – 2015/6
• VHF radio in cockpit
• Iridium / GSM sat phone
• Weather Fax
• Inmarsat Sat C
• The rotating wing mast project was a cooperation of Vismara Yacht Design, ICAD, Florence, Italy and Farr Design with the goal to reach the best section for efficient driving force at minimum heel angles in upwind conditions capable with the rotation of the mast.
• The mast section has a profile with a chord length of 650 mm on a fractional mast and the sail plan includes a fractional cruising spinnaker as well as a very powerful masthead spinnaker for use in the Maxi-yacht circuit races.
• The Southern Spars mast is laminated with a mixture of pre.preg Carbon of standard and hi-modulus with autoclave at 3 bar pressure and cured under 120°C.
• The mast structure has been designed for use without a backstay up to 22 knots of true wind.
• Carbon boom
• Rig-repainted – 2017/18
• The backstay is recommended in extreme weather conditions or for long navigations to depower the Mainsail or during the races in order to compensate the bending of the mast due to the spinnaker loads.
• The engineering of the mast and rigging incorporates solutions normally utilized on Open-class yachts and includes composite PBO rigging, including the headstay.
• The Reckman hydraulic furler for the Genoa is recessed under deck and equipped with a carbon-foil aerodynamic profile forestay.
• The hydraulic mast controls for rotating the wing mast are led to the wheel steering pedestals, as are the furling controls for the Genoa.
• Stainless steel rod standing rigging for cruising
• Carbon rod rigging for racing
• Navtec vang
• Frederiksen deck gear blocks
• The main sail traveller is controlled with a custom under deck hydraulic system.
• Rig checked by Southern Spars – Palma with replacement of 2 stays as deemed necessary – 2015/16
• Reckmann systems checked – 2013
• Bowsprit for Code 0 – 2017/18
• Harken winch package with 6x electric winches
• North 3Di Carbon Dynama mainsail – 2016
• North 3Di Carbon Dynama genoa – 2016
• North Light Genoa – 2018
• North Light masthead Gennaker – 2018
• North 1.5oz Asymmetric with furler – 2016
• North carbon Code 0 – 2018
• North Sails Spectra delivery mainsail – 2003
• North Sails Spectra genoa – 2003
• North Sails Spectra staysail – 2003
• North Sails 0.5oz masthead asymmetric - 2003
• Double lifelines.
• Flush deckhead hatches
• Carbon passarelle – 2015/16
• Carbon cockpit table
• Cockpit shower
• Titanium swimming ladder
Anchoring & Mooring:
• Concealed anchor mounting
• Lofrans electric anchor windlass
• Delta Inox anchor with 12mm chain
• Sanguinetti 1,200w aluminium retractable mooring winch - 2019
• Spade 15kg kedge anchor
• 2x floating anchors
• Fenders & warps
Canvas & Cushions:
• Sprayhood - 2014
• Cockpit cushions - 2019
Tender & Outboard:
• Avon 315 Rib
• Yamaha 15hp outboard
• 2x Autoflug 6 man liferafts (service status not warranted)
• 2x 406Mhz Epirbs
• Flarepack (service status not warranted)
• 2x Jonbuoys
• 12c Avon safety harnesses
• Lifejackets (service status not warranted)
• Fire-extinguishers (service status not warranted)
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione.