Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Bruce King
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 29 ft 0 in
Beam: 9 ft 1 in
LWL: 26 ft 8 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 7500 lbs
Total Power: 440 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2020
Engine Model: 6LY2A STP
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 10
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 440 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
Hull and Deck
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid
- Full teak cockpit sole
- Cream Gelcoat double boot stripe
- red bottom paint
- Hull is DualGuard® Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with segmented balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with segmented balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks
Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel mounting brackets and half round rubrail.
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and hide away electric windlass
- Polished stainless steel anchor roller
- Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel pop-up mooring cleats
- Low profile antennas
- Port and starboard side deck rod holders
Through the forward sliding companionway door is a small cuddy cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead.
- This area has 4' 1" headroom
- Opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow
- Anchor locker door
- V-berth sides are sheathed in varnished cherry wood
- Clarion AM/FM/CD Player with hard-wired remote at helm
- 12-Volt toilet between plumbed to a 10-gallon holding tank with deck pump-out and overboard discharge
- (2) Frigast 12-Volt stainless steel lights - port and starboard
- Electrical breaker panel
- Holding tank monitor light
This runabout has a forward cuddy cabin with Plexiglas sliding molded door accessed from companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Next, aft of the helm area is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area to port that seats four. The teak covered engine box top with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. A cushioned aft facing settee is molded in the stern end of the engine box. Aft, a full-width forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom.
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass and teak trim and cap
- Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers
- Teak cockpit sole – with direct overboard drain scuppers
- Storage is in: 1-Stern seat locker, 2-Settee lockers, 1-Flush cockpit sole locker with hatch
- Navy-style top with stainless steel frame
- Full cockpit cover
Forward is the Helm Area with matching helm and passenger swivel/bolster chairs.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between chairs offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck
- Cup holder outboard to port, cup holder to starboard
- (2) Clarion marine stereo speakers port and starboard, outboard below each shelf
The port passenger area has a Carbon Fiber faced glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel handrail.
- Outboard is a varnished teak shelf with two (2) cup holders built-in.
- A second varnished teak shelf opens for chart storage below.
- Bucket seat has folding seat bolster, forward and aft adjustment and swivel function.
The starboard Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak instrument pod with flush mounted gauges
- 15” Nardi stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Varnished teak dash
- Varnished teak outboard shelf with cup holder and JetStick
- Hinckley JetStick® - which integrates forward and aft motion, steering, and the bow thruster into a single joystick control.
- Engine gauges and controls
- Back-up bucket control panel
- Trim tab controls
- There are covers for the port and starboard varnished helm areas and for the starboard jet stick panel.
The Lounge Area - is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions
- Table - Varnished teak bi-folding triangular table with removable pedestal mount.
The varnished teak top covered engine box has an electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink and faucet with pressurized freshwater
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler
- Aft-facing cushioned seating for two on the aft end of engine box
- Engine box has electric lift forward end hinge aft.
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating at transom
- Storage locker under transom seat/access to jet drive
- Freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard
- Direct overboard drainage scuppers
- Main battery on/off switches are under port stern seat locker.
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Garmin Autopilot
- Garmin GSPMap 741 xs touch screen chartploter
- Raymarine DSC53 VHF radio
- Ritchie compass
- Low profile deck mounted antennas
- Clarion AM/FM/CD Player with hard-wired remote at helm
- (2) Clarion marine stereo speakers
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver:
12-Volt DC Electrical System:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-Amp battery alternator
- 12-Volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
Engine and Mechanical
2020 Yanmar6LY2X1 STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive.
- Twin Disc ZF IRM 220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, hydraulic pressure, high water temperature
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit seat locker
Engine sound insulation:
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom muffler
- Hideaway Electric Anchor Windlass System with dashboard and remote handheld control
- Delta anchor with 15’ stainless steel chain and 150’ Rode Muir electric windlass with folding stainless steel roller and remote control.
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- (4) Dock lines
- (2) Fenders
- (6) Lifejackets
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.