The upgrades and improvements are listed below and the list speaks for itself ~ this boat will not disappoint
A. Engine Room
- Spare Set of 4 blade Props
- Upgraded engine room lighting to LED.
- Install additional 30 gallon fresh water tank for a total of 130 gallons of fresh water.
- Replaced fresh water pump with industrial pump and pressure accumulator tank. (Very even water pressure now.)
- Replace fresh water piping and fittings. All new fittings are brass with double clamps at each joint.
- Replaced, re-built, & upgraded storage battery management & charging system. All batteries NEW.
- Replaced air conditioning raw water intake thru-hull, petcock, and piping.
- Replaced and up-graded air conditioning raw water pump.
- Replaced 3 circuit 60 battery charger.
- Repaired, serviced, and/or replaced multiple components on port engine due to fuel injector leak. This includes replacement of oil cooler, fuel piping, & hardware. Total engine cleaned and painted.
- Fuel injectors for both engines were removed and sent to factory and re-calibrated.
- Racor water separators for both engines & generator have been re-located to engine room catwalk to allow for ease of service. Isolation valves and service ports have been added to fuel piping to allow for ease of flushing.
- Two each 120 VAC service outlets have been installed in engine room one forward & one aft.
- NEW Stainless Steel Exhaust Elbows on Port and Starboard Engines
B. Interior Space
- Replace all 120 VAC outlets.
- Replace all halogen lighting with LED. Replaced several overhead lighting lenses.
- Replaced forward stateroom 9,000Btu A/C unit with NEW Webasto FCF 12,000 Btu unit.
- Replaced Main Salon AC w/ 12,000 BTU Marine Unit
- Rebuilt forward head and vacuum pump.
- NEW Samsung smart convection/microwave.
- Converted existing television hutch to a Custom built-in bar w/ lighting.
- Installed easy-to-use condensing flush system on all three air conditioning systems. This includes installing by-pass & isolation valves on all 3 A/C units. A/C pump override, & secondary intake.
- Replaced stereo system with NEW multi-input (including Wi Fi, USB, etc.) stereo including new speakers. Install 4 pole/double throw selector switch to enable speakers in master state room and/or upper cockpit.
- Install NEW 28 LG high definition television in salon. Install 19' high def TV in forward stateroom.
- Install NEW domestic water level meter on DC panel.
- Replace/rebuild shower faucets in both showers for exact control.
- Installed domestic water pressure gauge under 1st step.
- Replaced smoke & CO alarm in master stateroom with NEW digital smoke/CO alarm
- Decommission 350 gallon/day fresh water maker (never used and easily put into service ; spare cartridges and manual onboard).
C. Helm & Bridge
- NEW 12 Garman touch-screen multi-function display (Garmin 7212)
- NEW Garmin Mod # GPS19X NMEA2000
- NEW radar with a Lowrance 4G digital radar & multi-function display.
- Installed a Lowrance GPS chart-plotter (HDS-10 Gen3) as backup multifunction display.
- NEW (2 each) rear-view video cameras viewing the aft-end of boat. One long range to monitor rear approaching traffic & one short range to assist in mooring the boat. Long range camera is fed to Lowrance display & short-range camera is fed to Garman display.
- NEW Garmin digital auto-pilot. (Garmin GHP 10 with shadow drive)
- NEW Lowrance Mod # LINK-8 that features AIS class C.
- Installed & commissioned NMEA2000 network communication link between all new helm components.
- NEW ice-maker with a 35 lb./day stainless steel super insulated ice maker.
- Installed LED map light with 12 flex neck at helm.
- NEW Helm / Steering wheel.
- NEW ACR GlobalFix Pro EPIRB.
D. Upper & Lower Cockpits
- Custom Davit System for 9' Tender and Electric Motor
- NEW 50-amp shore power extension cord.
- Installed NEW 120 VAC ground-fault protected outlet in lower cockpit.
- Refurbished Bar-B-Que grill in lower cockpit.
NEW Strataglass panels on bridge / helm view
Replaced all chrome plated thru-hulls with stainless steel. Replaced associated hoses as needed.
NEW swim platform including new fiberglass, new rub rail, rebuilt ladder, and non-skid surface.
Custom anchor bow roller holster including new nylon rollers and anchor positioner.
NEW windlass control foot switches.
Installed stainless mooring line rub rails on both sides of boat
Replaced failed screw cap retainer lines on fuel & water fill caps.
NEW Glomex 14 digital antenna, variable high gain amplifier (receives 30 to 40 channels in most places without subscription).
NEW tan Sunbrella and NEW Isinglass.
Installed 7 NEW high wattage LED underwater lights under swim platform.
NEW 10-watt LED floodlight serving lower cockpit
Rebuilt lower cockpit shower and replace shower wand.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.