2005 Hinckley Picnic Boat EP
Glen Cove, NY
- View Full Specifications
Price just reduced
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Glen Cove, NY
- Hull Material:
- Last Listed Price:
- US$ 349,000 (£ 265,743)
One of a kind Hinckley listing!
Cheers is a one owner Hinckley Picnic Boat EP, available immediately. She is very fresh with lots of updates, and at present, the only Picnic Boat on the market with a current model Common Rail diesel engine, replaced new in 2016. Her fabrics, varnish and hull all look sharp and ready to go!
Flag Blue Awlgrip in 2013
Bottom paint 2017
All new Exterior Varnish in Fall of 2017
Yanmar 440 6LY3 STP (2016)
New AC pump in 2017
All new 4D AGM batteries in 2017
And much more
If you are in the market for a Hinckley Picnic Boat EP, Cheers deserves a close inspection.
For additional details or to make an offer, please contact the listing broker
Please contact Andrew Cousins at 781-502-1580
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Hinckley Yachts
Flag of Registry: United States
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Beam: 10 ft 0 in
LWL: 33 ft 6 in
Maximum Draft: 1 ft 6 in
Dry Weight: 11500 lbs
Total Power: 440 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2016
Engine Model: 6LY440X1
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 27
Drive Type: Jet Drive
Engine Power: 440 HP
Cruising Speed: 29 mph
Fresh Water Tanks: (35 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (166 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 2
Number of heads: 1
Manual bilge pump
Fresh water maker
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
This Hinckley Picnic Boat EP (Extended Pilothouse) sleeps two comfortably and includes an enclosed Head with shower, and Galley. In the Pilothouse area there is an L-shaped settee with a table and two forward-facing Stidd seats; L-shaped Settee can convert to a berth as well.
Hull and Deck
Construction of the hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin, with a carbon fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides-New in 2013
- Light Cream W520 gelcoat cabin house and deck
- The deck sole has a molded nonskid pattern
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round -
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse
- Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides (all opening with screens)
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight and radome painted to match deck.
- (5) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with removable screens
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit – pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- ACR spotlight - Masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control
The Picnic EP teak covered engine box has a Force 10 BBQ grill and sink wet bar and an aft-facing cushioned seat.
- The wet bar area includes a stainless steel sink with foldaway faucet and hot and cold pressure water, Force 10 BBQ grill, a storage drawer, and additional storage under the sink
- The entire engine box/wet bar and seat is hinged on the aft end and has electric lift for easy access to the engine
- Teak side and capped cockpit coaming
- Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard
- Cockpit lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve
- A stainless steel cockpit step with teak treads that mounts port or starboard with stainless steel brackets.
- Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
- Captain Navy exterior cushions, new in 2017
- Weather covers for the aft settee and the engine box seat cushions
- Cockpit cover
- Teak finished pilothouse sides and dash
- (4) Pilothouse windows are gray tinted and include: (2) Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Insulated white overhead has four (4) acrylic opening hatches with Ocean Air Sky screen/shades
- Pilothouse window Stamoid sun covers- New in 2017
- Additional illumination is by four (4) overhead low-voltage halogen lights.
- Storage locker under pilothouse settee
- (2) Hella fans - mounted port and starboard
- (5) Cup holders
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Teak varnished book/chart storage to port
Helm and Navigation Electronics
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Teak main cabin bulkhead
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick®”
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator
- Lenco Trim Tabs- Replaced new in 2017
- Top-opening locker with chart storage
- 12-volt “cigarette-style” outlet in chart pocket
- Three cup holders
Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine E120 12” color plotter/radar with 2KW Radome painted to match deck. Raystar 120 WAAS antenna
- Raymarine ST-6001 with GyroPlus2, interfaced with GPS
- Raytheon ST60 multi-function display with speed, depth and water temperature
- ICOM M402 DSC VHF radio
- DSM 300 Fishfinder
- Alpine CDA-9827 CD Receiver, Changer/Controller with AM/FM tuner
- Alpine CHA-S634 6-disc CD changer integrated with Alpine Ai-Net
- (2) Alpine MB Quart DKE-116 black speakers on V-berth forward bulkhead
- (2) Alpine STM6666 speakers in pilothouse
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. From the pilothouse companionway is the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward. This is a perfect couple weekend yacht.
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and spray nozzle
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Adler Barbourrefrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self draining box
- Force 10 two-burner stainless steel stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover/cutting board
- Microwave 600-watt 110-volt oven
- 110-volt outlet
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- LP gas sniffer
- Propane shut-off valve
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
The stove is set in the countertop forward and has a custom wood stove cover/cutting board which adds to the already ample counter space surrounding the sink. Microwave is built in outboard. The refrigeration is mounted aft of the sink and is accessed by a counter lift-up top. A “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water – bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Hella fan
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation.
- A double berth is formed with an insert and matching cushion
- Cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella Navy
- Storage locker under a V-berth has a shelf and an easy-access cherry drop-front door
- Storage in forepeak behind a louvered cherry door
- Hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard
- (2) Stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead
- (2) Hella fans – port and starboard bulkhead facing aft
- Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade
- Varnished cherry shelves port and starboard over v-berth
12-Vold DC electrical system:
- Engine Start: (1) 12-Vold AGM 4D- Replaced in 2017
- House Batteries: (2) 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries-Replaced in 2017
- 80-amp battery alternator on engine
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch also allows emergency starting
- Electrical 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system:
- 110-volt shore power inlet, relay and a shore power cord with power indicator light
- MasterVolt Mass Combi Inverter/Battery Charger-New in 2017
- 110-volt outlets in head and galley
- 2016 Yanmar Common Rail 440hp Engine, replaced in 2017
- Hamilton 292 Jet
- ZF transmission-Replaced new in 2017
- Vetus 7” 12-volt reversible bow thruster.-New in 2017
- Hinckley custom “JetStick®” control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Yanmar fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high water temperature
- Water jet nozzle direction indicator
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in cockpit locker-New in 2017
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump
- 27-gallon aluminum holding tank with overboard discharge
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater – shore power and engine heated
- (2) 80-gallon heavy gauge aluminum fuel tanks - total 160-gallons
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam lined engine box insulation-Replaced New in 2017
- Engine box cover has double gaskets and an electric riser
- Engine box forced air exhaust fan
- Accupoint heater with outlets in pilothouse, main cabin and head
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.