Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: Sabre Design Team
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
LWL: 32 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 4 in
Bridge Clearance: 12 ft 4 in
Headroom: 6 ft 6 in
Deadrise: 18 ° at Transom
Dry Weight: 19500 lbs
Cruising Speed: 24 mph
Engine Option 1: 2x Yanmar 6LP 315 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (300 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (30 Gallons)
Number of single berths: 4
- U-shaped galley down.
- High-pressure laminate galley countertop.
- Double Scandvik stainless steel sink with single lever Scandvik faucet.
- Built-in waste basket.
- Drawers and locker storage below counter.
- Lockers outboard and above counter.
- Seaward, Gourmet 2-burner electric cook top (#G2247D).
- Panasonic microwave.
- Norcold, under counter, AC/DC refrigerator/freezer.
- Powered (12-volt DC) galley ventilation.
- Four 2-1/2 lb. fire extinguishers.
- Bonding system for protection against galvanic corrosion.
- Propeller shaft brushes
- Xintex Fireboy (model #?) automatic fire extinguishing discharge system with dual override.
- Yanmar 315 Hp 6LP
- ZF IRM 220 A-1 transmissions.
- 80-amp, 12-volt alternator on each engine.
- 1-3/4" Aquamet 22 stainless steel shafts.
- PSS drip-less shaft seals.
- 4-blade NiBrAl propellers to ISO Class S standards.
- Groco engine intake strainers.
- Sea water cooled exhaust system with in-line mufflers and side exhaust outlets.
- Manganese bronze struts with rubber cutlass bearings.
- Engine room blower.
- White painted engine room. Fully insulated with Soundown foam noise barrier.
- Modified "V" hull design with 18 degree deadrise at transom.
- ISO-NPG gel coat and vinylester back-up resin.
- Knitted, bi-axial fiberglass laminates.
- Cored hull bottom laminate.
- Vacuum-bagged hull core.
- Solid frp hull side laminate.
- Foam/plywood cored fiberglass stringer system.
- Fiberglass swim platform with telescoping SS swim ladder.
- Hinged transom door.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Imron, split boot stripe.
- Isopthalic gel coat.
- Knitted, bi-axial fiberglass laminate with end grain balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- 1-1/4" diameter stainless steel rail/gate system.
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with anchor roller.
- Three anchor rode lockers with two deck hatches, interiors painted white.
- Recessed side deck walkways.
- Starboard side sliding door to main salon.
- Stainless steel stair with handrail and teak treads to command bridge.
- Hinged cockpit locker hatches (3) with gas strut supports.
- Hinged transom door to swim platform.
- Flag pole holder.
- Lewmar Coastline polished aluminum hatches with screens.
- Stainless steel opening ports with screens.
- Stainless steel bow and stern chocks.
- Cast aluminum spring line chocks.
- Teak toe rail (SL-36X style).
- Teak cabin side eyebrow.
- Teak (solid) coaming inserts.
- Cockpit wet bar (see plumbing).
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.