2007 Beneteau Oceanis 40
- View Full Specifications
Beneteau Oceanis 40
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Olhao, Portugal
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 95,000 Tax Paid (£ 84,293)
Beneteau Oceanis 40, three cabin layout in great condition! Yacht has been maintained by a professional captain for the last two years.
"Titan" Osmosis treatment in 2016; Two new domestic batteries in 2016; New windlass and motor installed in 2016; New bimini/sprayhood/cockpit table/wheels covers in 2016, New main sail cover with lazy lines in 2016, Winches lubricated in 2017; Jabsco toilet kits changed in 2017; Foresail UV treatment in 2017; Antifouling in 2018.
Yacht also fitted with the following: Diesel space heater for interior salon; Black water tank for aft toilet; Raymarine's AIS650 transceiver; Inflatable dinghy; Seago 4 person liferaft with valid service until 2019; Eight never used Seago 190 Classic Lifejackets; Bow thruster and One electric winch for sail handling.
Great cruiser at a great price !!!
Bluewater Algarve Lda
Mobile phone number - 00351 935544623
Please contact Ricardo Lopes at +351 282 792 455
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Chantiers Beneteau S.A.
Designer: Berret Racoupeau Design
Flag of Registry: United Kingdom
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 39 ft 9 in
Beam: 12 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 8260 kgs
Total Power: 40 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: 3JH4E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Hours: 1660
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Engine Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (360 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: (200 Litres)
Number of double berths: 3
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
Wind speed and direction
Sea water pump
Manual bilge pump
Electric bilge pump
Shore power inlet
Outboard engine brackets
Total Liferaft Capacity: 4
I : 48.58 ft
J : 12.75 ft
P : 45.83 ft
E : 15.58 ft
Working Sail Area : 248.00 sq ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Océanis 40 is an unequivocal invitation to delight in her design, comfort and performance.
- EQUIPMENT INCLUDED
- 1000 W vertical electric windlass with up / down control.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Teak covered GRP cockpit table with white PVC cover.
- Stereo radio / CD / MP3 player with two speakers in the saloon and two waterproof speakers in the cockpit.
- Folding, pivoting saloon table.
- Indirect lighting in saloon.
- Leather trim on both companionway handrails and on handrail of aft head compartment bulkhead.
- Deluxe gimballed 2-burner hob with oven/grill.
- 12 V refrigerating unit in top-opening icebox (2 cabin version).
- Perspex shower screen in aft head compartment.
- Mirror on forward bulkhead in forecabin.
- Dressing table mirror in forecabin (2 cabin version).
- Slatted base to forecabin berth (3 cabin version)
- Slatted base to berths in aft cabins (2 cabin version).
- 220 V power supply with shore connection on 15 m extension, 1 x 220 V electrical panel, 1 x 220 V socket in each cabin, at the chart table and in the galley.
- 25 A battery charger.
- Raymarine brand electronics
- Port cockpit:ST60+ Tridata Log, speedo, depth sounder.
- ST60+ wind vane, anemometer.
- Aft face of cockpit table:C80 multifunction 8.4 colour screen (GPS, plotter, chart reader for Navionics Gold Cartography)
- Pivoting holder for electronic screen.
- Starboard cockpit:ST6002 automatic pilot, LSRV2 - controller for autopilot.
- ELECTRONICS EXTRAS
- Smartcontroller autopilot remote control.
- PC interface.
- Gyro compass transducer.
- RAY 54E VHF.
- OTHER EXTRAS
- Windlass control in cockpit.
- Coachroof sprayhood and cockpit bimini.
- Steering wheel covers.
- Teak side decks.
- Bow thruster.
- Hot / cold water cockpit shower.
- Sea water foot pump.
- Electric WC.
- Black water rigid holding tank
- Folding three-blade propeller.
- Windex wind vane.
- Full ground tackle.
- 4 cockpit stowage lockers:
- 1 locker to port.
- 1 locker to starboard.
- 1 locker under starboard helm seat.
- 1 wet locker between helm seats.
- 1 gas locker for 2 bottles located under port helm seat.
- Teak slatted cockpit benches.
- Twin steering consoles with stainless steel handrail, capable of taking navigation instruments (instruments available as an option).
- 1 column-mounted compass at each helm position.
- Engine control panel located near the starboard helm seat.
- GRP cockpit table, with 2 folding leaves, oddments locker, bottle rack or pivoting support (option) to take chart reader (option), stainless steel handrail, 12 V socket and lamp with shade.
- 2 winch handle pockets.
- GRP self-draining cockpit sole.
- Fruit-tree stained woodwork.
- Parquet look laminated soles.
- Fabric lining to hull in saloon and cabins.
- Electrical panel with 10 x 12 V switches + 11 fused switches.
- 1 x 12 V cigarette lighter socket.
- 1 x 12 V voltmeter.
- 1 water gauge and 1 fuel gauge via central LCD screen.
- 1 low battery alarm, and low diesel and water tanks alarm.
- 1 x 140 Amp service battery located beneath aft starboard cabin.
- 1 x 110 Amp engine battery located beneath the sole at the foot of the companionway.
- 1 x 80 Amp alternator coupled to the engine.
- 1 power distributor.
- Rigging earthed against lightning.
Lighting and sockets:
- 6 reading lights.
- 14 halogen deckhead lights.
- 1 white / red striplight at the chart table.
- 1 white striplight in the galley.
- Bow and stern navigation lights.
- Engine light (steaming light).
- 1 masthead anchor light/navigation light.
- 1 deck light.
- Conduits for running cables for options.
- Rectangular stainless steel double sink.
- Mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- Stainless steel gimballed 2-burner hob and oven with stainless steel safety rail.
- Top-opening 170 L icebox with 12 V refrigerating unit.
- White laminated worktop.
- Stowage:1 locker with double doors under sink with wastebin.
- 1 cutlery drawer.
- 1 locker with 2 shelves under the drawer.
- 4 high closed stowage shelves.
- 1 shelf with stainless steel fiddle.
- Lighting:2 halogen deckhead lights.
- 1 light over hob.
- Openings:2 hull ports (1 port / 1 starboard) with curtains.
- 1 double panoramic window with pleated blinds.
- 1 large side window to port with 2 opening deck ports (300 x 120) in coaming and blinds.
- 1 large side window to starboard with 1 opening deck port (300 x 120) in coaming and blind.
- 1 opening deck hatch (442 x 442) with blind / mosquito screen.
- Yanmar 40 HP engine with drive shaft transmission.
- Engine mounting built into hull inner moulding.
- Engine compartment insulated with soundproofing foam.
- Ventilation secured by an air intake and forced air exhaust on transom.
- Engine access through an opening located under companionway steps supported by two gas struts.
- 2 side access hatches in the aft cabins for maintenance.
- Stainless steel drive shaft with moulded GRP protection in the hull.
- Fixed three-blade propeller.
- 200-litre rotomoulded fuel tank with electronic gauge located under aft port berth.
- Sea water and diesel filter with sediment reservoir.
- Engine control panel with built-in key start located in the cockpit to starboard near the helm seat.
- The hull is of single-skinned GRP construction.
- Local areas of reinforcement (keel, rudder, chainplates, hull / deck joint) serve to strengthen the structure.
- A single-skinned structural inner moulding is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chainplate tie rods, keel, rudder, etc.) ensuring their distribution and so guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.
- The surface of the inner moulding makes cleaning easier and provides a better finish.
- The standard hull colour is white with silver livery; a Steel Blue colour hull is available as an option.
- The deck is of glass fibre and balsa sandwich construction for optimum strength / weight ratio as well as excellent heat and sound insulation.
- All working areas and areas of movement around the deck are provided with a non-slip diamond point finish.
- The keel is fitted to the boat by a system of screws and stainless steel backing plates and by bonding.
- The keel is cast-iron.
- To increase its life, the keel is given an anti-corrosion treatment and improved finish in the factory before assembly, using epoxy-based coatings and paint.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.