- View Full Specifications
- Engine/Fuel Type:
- Single / diesel
- Located In:
- Porto, Portugal
- Hull Material:
- Current Price:
- EUR 79,000 Tax Not Paid (£ 71,614)
A very well maintained example of the versatility of the Elan 37 results in a boat which is fast in light winds, but still capable of sailing at close to full speed even in adverse conditions. The Elan 37's capability of handling very different wind conditions, without an immediate adjustment of the sail area to keep the boat on her feet, is equally important to the cruising family as it is to the race crew.
This Elan 37 is now avaliable for viewing in Porto Portugal.
Adrian Nicolle has been a Professional Yacht Broker for many years; Adrian Nicolle founded Nicolle Associates in 2001.
An experienced sailor (200gt commercially endorsed Master of Yachts) having extensively raced sailing yachts internationally and cruised motor yachts in many areas including the canal system through the length of France, he has served on the executive board of the Royal Southern Yacht Club as Chairman of Sailing and at Cowes Week as Chief Race Officer.
His background is from a customer focused and service led industry and has a broad range of management skills having grown companies from start up to London stock exchange listed businesses with over 200 employees.
While handling most types of yacht sales, Adrian specialises in large sail and motor yachts; he has the marketing and conveyance knowledge, experience, expertise and integrity to represent your needs before, during and long after your purchase.
Contact Adrian Nicolle by email using the link below, or at DDI +44 (0)23 8115 7013, M +44 (0)77 6883 4664 for more details.
Please contact Adrian Nicolle at +44 (0)23 8115 7013
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Builder: Elan Yachts
Designer: Rob Humprehys
Flag of Registry: Portugal
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 37 ft 2 in
Beam: 11 ft 12 in
LWL: 32 ft 1 in
Dry Weight: 6599 kgs
Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Year Built: 2007
Engine Model: D1-30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: Folding propeller
Drive Type: Sail drive
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (55)
Fuel Tanks: (26)
Manufacturer Provided Description
High stability and refined appendages will make her really sparkle upwind, while her clean lines and generous afterbody will make her similarly slippery downwind.
- Multiaxial laminate
- Isophtalic polyester resin for improved mechanical and chemical properties
- NPG (Neo Penttyle Glycol) gelcoat for optimal chemical resistance against osmosis and mirror finish
- Moulded inner structure glued and laminated to the hull.
- Boat with 3 cabins + Option extra bed on Salon, Selden Mast. Headsail Furling or race.
- Regatta Pack – Dyneema Ropes, Dyform on the mast, Spinnaker gear, Harken B 48 for head sail.
- Cruiser Pack – Hot water on deck, Isotherm fridge, Additional lights in cabin and salon, electric pump in shower, various 220V connections, battery charger.
- Headroom 1920mm
- L-shaped galley
- Top opening cool box (75 l )
- S/S 2 rings cooker with oven
- Double sink
- Tap with pressurized water system
- Lockers and drawers above and under the worktop
- 1 deck portlight with curtain
- 1 overhead light
- 3 lights over the worktop
- 12 V circuit
- Control panel with voltmeter for batteries, fresh water and fuel level indicator
- Two separate 12 V batteries (63 Ah engine battery and 100 Ah service battery)
- Engine alternator 60A
- 2 x 12 V plug on the control panel.
- Raymarine Tridata.
- Auto Pilot system.
- Wind, Speed and Depth.
- S/S pulpits, pushpits and stanchions with lifelines.
- 4 mooring cleats.
- Teak toe rail.
- 2 deck organizers.
- 2 sets of clutches.
- 2 halyard winches on coachroof.
- 2 genoa winches.
- 2 genoa sheet tracks with genoa cars adjustable from cockpit.
- Mainsheet traveller track adjustable from cockpit.
- Compass on the steering pedestal.
- 1 winch handle bin.
- 2 cockpit lockers on port and starboard side.
- 1 gas bottle locker, draining outboard.
- S/S bathing ladder.
- Leather covered steering wheel.
- Grabrails on coachroof.
- Fractional rig
- Silver anodized aluminium keel stepped mast
- 2 sets of aft swept airfoil tapered spreaders
- Silver anodized aluminium single line reefing boom
- Stainless steel standing rigging
- Rigid boom vang with gas spring
- 1 genoa halyard
- 1 main halyard
- 2 genoa sheets
- 1 main sheet
- 1 main outhaul
- 2 main sheet traveller car adjusting lines
- 2 genoa sheet car adjusting lines
- 2 reefing lines
I : 47.08 ft
J : 13.78 ft
P : 44.88 ft
E : 15.98 ft
- Teck on deck.
- Seawater pump.
- Flex-o-fold 17x12x2.
- Electric Winch LOFRANS 1000W.
- Teck table on deck.
- Racing keel Performance Bulb – 2,30 m.
Nicolle Associates offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This vessel is VAT Not Paid.
- As always photographs do not do justice so a viewing is highly recommended.
- This boat is lying in Porto Portugal.
- © 2016 Nicolle Associates
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.