Eigner hat ca. 100.000,-EUR investiert! Preis + Maklergebühr.
Owner invested about 100.000,-EUR! Price + brokers fees.
This Ferretti-630 is truely ready to go! Very well serviced and maintained, no service queue! Really seaworthy, heavy-duty, comfortable and luxurious. Can be easily handled by a couple. This Ferretti-model has the modern galley-aft layout, is very roomy, big enough for long term cruising and feels like a much larger vessel!
- dimension: 19.98m x 5.62m x 1.5m, approx. 45 tons
- CE-Design Cat.-A Offshore
- 3 cabin version (owner midship, vip-bow, twin-cabin) +crew-cabin
- 2 x 1.224 hp, MAN V12 D2842LE443, 1.300 hours
- 3 x Control station: main, fly, cockpit
- Bow & Stern thrusters with 3 control stations
- 2018 NEW Kohler-Generator 12 KVA (1.000 hours)
- Watermaker 120l/h, 2019 serviced
- Condaria Aircon chiller-system, twin-comp, 2020 full-service + new main-controller
- 2 x fuel-tanks (3.500 ltr.) stainless steel, fresh-water 1.000 ltr., black-water 300 ltr.
- NEW 3.8m tender boat, Surmarine-370-Prestige incl. Suzuki-DF30
- NEW tender-crane davit, Steelhead-WD-1000 (450kg)
- automatic fire exting. System, full-serviced 2018, 8 x hand exting. NEW 2018,
- 2 x container liferaft 6-pax, full serviced 2019, several lifewests,
- customized asymetric transom (passarelle shifted from mid to starboard! Increased safety!
- and much more comfort)
- NEW-2019: galley-fridge, dishwasher, GPS-plotter Raymarine E140W on fly, 2kW-Inverter (Mastervolt)
8 x heavy-duty batteries, complete covers+canvas+bimini-top for summer season, fenders+covers, Liros yacht-ropes, Valdenassi cockpit chairs (3), several cosmetic works
- NEW-2020: Antifouling, velox, anodes, full wax+polish, full engine+genset+outboard service, several parts exchange (raw-water-pump, impellers, sensors, etc. etc.), deep clean of engine bay + repaint engines, carpet in salon+stairs+companionway, new sunpad on fly, several cosmetic works
And from end of 2020 till April 2021 owner invested about 100.000,-EUR!!!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.