This solid locally-built vessel has proved its seaworthiness having cruised to Alaska and back. Her fiberglass, heavily built, semi-displacement hull with prop-protecting keel makes her ideal for North West conditions and beyond.
Additional features include twin pilothouse deck doors, walkable side decks, bow thruster, and a spacious engine room that boasts a single 540hp Cummins diesel that cruises at 9–11 knots and delivers a top speed of just over 15 knots.
She has recently had multiple upgrades including:
- New Bottom Paint and Zincs - April 2021.
- New Twin Furuno 14" TZT Navigation Electronics.
- New Batteries & ProMariner ProNautic 12-40P Smart Charger - February 2020.
- New New Zealand wool carpet throughout.
- Full engine & generator service.
- Some new galley appliances including a new full-size Nova Kool refrigerator, an additional Nova Kool refrigerator / freezer & a top of the line Panasonic microwave.
- Gelcoat recently buffed and waxed makes the boat shine like new.
- Unique design with 2 cabins and 6 berths plus an additional lounge in the main salon which slides out to convert into a berth so you can accommodate 7.
- Pre-sales survey and mechanical inspection requested by seller and completed by Edwards Marine Surveyors, available on request at no charge to serious buyers.
The vessel is located on our docks at Lake Union and is available to see by appointment. Call and ask about a virtual tour or video walkthrough today.
Ask about the prime location transferable Lake Union moorage that is also available with the vessel.
Call, text or email Ari Sherr today a Yachting specialist with over 15 years of professional and commercial yachting experience and a further 11 years of recreational boating experience.
ph: (772) 240-0888
The Nordic 42 features a roomy layout and a large ship-style helm. The bridge also features a large chart table, 360 degree view and convenient access directly to the deck. Built to take the roughest passage with confidence, the hard chine semi-displacement hull gives this tug a stable quiet ride. The hull is hand-laid fiberglass construction with full keel to protect the rudder and propeller. She features a spacious master stateroom a queen berth plus two additional single berths as well as a private head. The guest stateroom has a double birth as well as a single berth. This cabin can also be converted into a study or private lounge area. Across the corridor is an extra guest head.
King Electric Forced air heating unit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.