We look forward to welcoming you to Kip Marina. Boats are available for viewing on pontoons, hard standing (ladder access), on moorings and in some cases further afield. Please contact us beforehand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are travelling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
James McPhail, Kip Boat Sales, Michael Schmidt & Partner Tel: +0044(0)1475 529975 Mobile:0044(0)7572 231737. email@example.com
Please contact at +44 (0)1475 529975
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Designer: M. Lombard
Hull Shape: Monohull
LOA: 12.85 m
Beam: 4.13 m
LWL: 11.60 m
Length of Deck: 12.59 m
Minimum Draft: 2.13 m
Maximum Draft: 2.13 m
Displacement: 8410 kgs
Ballast: 2553 kgs
Total Power: 54 HP
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Year Built: 2010
Engine Model: 4JH4E
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Drive Type: Shaft Drive
Engine Power: 54 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 2 Plastic (355 Litres)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Plastic (130 Litres)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (85 Litres)
Number of double berths: 4
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Number of bathrooms: 2
- LOA - 12.85m
- LOD - 12.59m
- LWL - 11.60m
- Beam - 4.13m
- Displacement - 8410kg
- Ballast - 2553kg
Hull, deck and keel
- White GRP hull, deck and superstructure with Teak cockpit floor and seats.
- Hull: solid, hand-laid fibreglass, ISO Gelcoat surface, protective barrier coat.
- Deck: Prisma ProcessÂ® injected deck, ISO Gelcoat surface, discontinuous balsa block coring.
- Structure: 3rd generation inner fibreglass grid, high-load zones cut out and laminated, drainage system through structure.
- Fibreglass rudder with solid stainless steel shaft
- Patented self-aligning rudder bearings for lower friction.
- Iron fin keel.
Interior and accommodation
3 double cabins with convertible saloon double and single berth to port. 2 heads, one en-suite with the forward cabin.
- Fine Teak© interior wood. In good condition.
- Blue 'Alcantara' mattress covers in forward and aft cabins. In good condition.
- Light cream leather saloon upholstery. In good condition.
- Webasto warm air central heating.
- Fwd cabin - 1.96m
- Saloon - 1.97m
- Galley - 1.95m
- Aft cabins - 1.96m
Foreward cabin -
'V' berth forward with shelves outboard on hull sides. Small seat to port with a large hanging locker. Additional open storage locker at the foot of the berth. This cabin also has a good size en-suite heads.
- Berth 2.0m x 1.85 at widest point.
En-suite heads -
- Sink with a pressurised hot and cold water system, clothes hook, mirror, towel holder, toilet paper holder, wastebasket, cabinet above sink and shower sump with grate and electric drainage pump.
The saloon is spacious with a central table with leaves that extend to both seating areas for full-width dining. There is plenty of storage and easily accessible hull side lockers with door fronts.
- The starboard 'U' shaped seating area also converts to form a double berth if required.
- The port settee is large enough for a single berth and the chart table slides back to the aft heads bulkhead to give more room.
Navigation station -
The navigation station is to port, integrated with the settee berth. The table slides aft when not in use and locks forward when navigating to give a forward-facing chart table. There is a navigators seat with curved lid for security at sea.
- The ships VHF is stationed here along with the ships electrical distribution panel.
Large 'L' shaped galley to starboard with good work surface area and plenty of storage for provisions and galley equipment. Double stainless steel sinks with a pressurised hot and cold water system.
- NEW Eno "One Marine" gimballed 2-burner stove with oven and grill. Fitted June 2018. Stainless steel crash bar and galley strap.
- Large top-loading fridge box with freezer area, wire baskets, interior lighting comes on when the door opened, 12v refrigeration and integrated compressor.
Aft Day heads -
- Large head compartment with sink, clothes hook, mirror, towel holder, toilet paper holder, wastebasket, cabinet above the sink and shower sump with grate and electric drainage pump.
Aft cabins -
Large double aft cabins with hanging lockers and opening ports into the cockpit for added light and ventilation. The berths are low making access easy and giving good headroom given this is an aft cockpit boat.
- Berths 2.0m x 1.48m at widest point.
Deck and deck equipment
- Bow pulpit: open, stainless steel with teak step, navigation lights.
- Stern pulpits: stainless steel with flag holder, buoy bracket.
- Stainless steel stanchion posts with double stainless steel lifelines.
- Side boarding gates port and starboard.
- Teak toe rail.
- 4 x aluminium mooring cleats forward and aft
- Quick 1000W vertically-mounted anchor windlass in the anchor locker with hand-held remote. New Gypsy fitted - February 2018.
- 20kg Bruce anchor with 60m calibrated chain.
- Double stainless steel anchor roller.
- Teak handrails on coachroof for secure movement forward.
- Teak inlay on the seating area, transom and transom steps.
- There are two snap davit fittings on the transom step. Only dinghy mounts required.
- Cockpit lockers: 2 lockers under bench seats and 1 lazarette locker under the port helm seat for technical access to the steering system.
- Liferaft locker located in a dedicated compartment between helm seats.
- Cockpit table: folding injection-moulded fibreglass table with storage, cup holders, stainless steel handrail, courtesy lighting, 12v plug.
- Gas locker located in lazarette locker under the starboard helm seat, room for 2 gas bottles with connection to the gas system and cut-off valve under the stove in the galley.
- 2 leather-covered steering wheels with compasses at each steering position and stainless steel grabrails.
- Engine controls and engine control panel mounted at starboard helm, engine panel includes a fuel gauge, RPM gauge, warning lights, ignition. The engine hour meter is not operational
- Swim ladder: folding stainless steel ladder mounted on the transom.
- Cockpit shower: retractable hot and cold water shower with a tap.
- Boathook and deck brush.
- Mooring warps and fenders.
- Harken 40.2 STCE-H port coachroof halyard winch.
- Harken 40.2 ST starboard coachroof winch.
- 2 x Harken 46.2 ST primary winches in the cockpit for genoa.
- Raymarine hydraulic self-steering.
- Raymarine ST70 multifunction control unit at port helm.
- Raymarine ST70 autopilot control at starboard helm.
- Raymarine C90W chart plotter mounted at the back of the table visible from both helms.
- Raymarine 150 Wind instrument at the port helm.
- Raymarine 150 Depth/Speed/Log at starboard helm. Depth transducer calibrated - June 2018
Rig and Sails
- Selden silver anodised aluminium, double spreader rig with stainless steel standing rigging. The spreaders are aft swept and project the stays outboard to hull side chain plates affording low rigging tensions and great mast stability.
- Facnor LS180 roller reefing Genoa system. NEW roller furling drum fitted March 2019.
- There is a mast track for a spinnaker pole but no pole or car have been added.
- Selden boom with Selden solid strut gas-assisted boom vang.
- Halyards are all lead aft to the cockpit coachroof winches via Spinlock rope clutches, 6 to port, 6 to starboard.
- The port halyard winch is electric for easy raising of the mainsail.
- Mainsail with stack pack / lazy jacks and single line reefing led aft to cockpit. Fully checked over and serviced by Owen Sails Feb 2019.
- Roller furling Genoa. Fully checked over and serviced by Owen Sails Feb 2019.
- Storm Jib
Machinery and propulsion
- Yanmar 4JH4E, 4 cylinders 54 HP engine.
- Engine hour meter not working but the engine hours are estimated at 300 per year so approximately 2,700. The engine is very clean and tidy and well maintained.
- Fully soundproofed engine compartment with engine access behind the stairwell and from the aft cabin
- Stainless steel shaft to fixed 3 blade bronze propeller.
- Fuel/water separator.
- Built-in muffler forced air ventilation and stainless steel exhaust fitting aft.
- Spare belt, filter and impeller.
Systems and Tankage
- Webasto warm air central heating with control at the galley.
- The gas system fully inspected when new cooker was installed June 2018 and LPG hose replaced. Current gas safety certificate issues 31/1/2019.
- Fuel - 130L, plastic tank. last cleaned winter 2016. Fuel gauge serviced - June 2018
- Water - 355L in two plastic tanks.
- Holding tank - 85L in aft heads.
- 4 x 110 Ah domestic batteries.
- 1 x 110 Ah engine start battery.
- Cristec battery charger.
- Positive battery switch for the engine and domestic bank and general cut-off switch mounted on a panel in the aft cabin
- Charge distributor / isolator.
- 12v/80Ah alternator.
- 230v shore power with a differential breaker.
- 230v continental plug socket per cabin, galley and saloon.
- Electrical distribution panel with 12v breakers, 230v breakers, 12v ammeter, 12v consumption meter, 12v charging meter and 230v voltmeter.
- Dark Blue sprayhood. Fully checked over and serviced by Owen Sails Feb 2019.
- Dark blue stack pack for mainsail stowage. Fully checked over and serviced by Owen Sails Feb 2019.
“The safety equipment listed below may not be serviced up to date at the point of sale and is sold “as is”
- 2008 ISO 9650-1 Group A, SOLAS B, 8 person liferaft. Next service date - 31/1/2021.
- Emergency tiller.
- Dry powder fire extinguishers in all cabins.
- 1kg auto fire extinguisher in the engine compartment.
- Fire blanket.
- Co2 detectors in cabins.
- Heat and smoke detector.
- Gas detector.
- 2 x Lazilas horseshoe lifebuoys with drogues.
- First Aid kit.
- Navigation lighting.
- I manual bilge pump.
- 1 x automatic bilge pump controlled by a float switch.
- New bilge alarm fitted - November 2018
- Clock & Barometer.
- Pioneer MDsFEWX4 Radio/CD/MP3 player with saloon speakers.
- 2 x Fusion waterproof deck speakers.
- Currently in charter so may be bought ex VAT (shown as VAT included).
- Has been coded for charter and coding equipment may be purchased separately if required.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The ultra-comfortable new Sun Odyssey 42i is designed in the true maritime tradition. With intelligent design from the Jeanneau design department in cooperation with designer Marc Lombard, this new yacht offers spacious, functional below-deck accommodation with 3 cabins and 2 head compartments.
Technical equipment is fully integrated to release the maximum possible space for on-board comfort.
The lines of the new Sun Odyssey 42 are modern and flowing and there is a generous sail plan.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.