Very clean 6 cabin Crewed charter version now superfluous to the fleet. The cruise club are upgrading their vessels and this one , whilst still being used, is the next one to leave.
A unique opportunity for a large family and a group of friends to acquire this magnificent machine for a great price! The first 15 pics are the manufacturers. The rest are of her.
She is actually 59 ft... having two foot extensions on each scoop!
Call for more details.
This superb catamaran is the remarkable culmination of Fountaine Pajot’s technological advances and innovative concepts, specifically designed for optimal safety and offshore performance.
The Lounge Deck is segregated from the helm station and control lines, ensuring uninterrupted relaxation for guests while still allowing easy communication with the skipper.
Aesthetics are paramount and the boat’s sleek line are not compromised by practicality, with the solar panels integrated into the coach roof.
The ergonomic steering and manoeuvering position affords panoramic visibility with a bimini to protect from inclement weather conditions, and is designed to be unobtrusive of the boat’s living areas. The mainsail control lines are accessible from the coach roof.
6 cabins version 5 double cabins + 5 bathrooms - 1 single + 1 bathroom
1) Name of boat: Dream Maker
2) Type of boat: Catamaran, Twin keel
3) Designer: Berret-Racoupeau
4) Builder: Fountain Pajot
5) Year of build 2012
6) Method of construction: Balsa Core GRP, construction.
7) Length overall: 59ft Two foot extension to the swim-platform
8) Beam: 29.13ft
9) Draft: 5ft
10) General Layout: Six cabin (en-suite), Three port three starboard with fore-peak cabin for additional crew. Six en-suite cabins with individual air conditioning control.
11) Fluid capacities: Diesel - 290gal; Water - 277gal; Holding - Dont know....Ian?
12) Mast height. 75.5ft From the waterline.
13) Rigging Type and details: Aluminum Mast with two spreaders
14) Sails Type and details Sail plan: Fractional sloop catamaran. Sail area: 1,398 square ft.
15) Winches and deck layout. All lines lead to the helm with three Antal winches, two electric and one manual.
17) Galley: Galley up with propane four burner hob and oven and double door 240V fridge freezer with built in ice-maker and cold water dispenser.
18) Electronics and communications: VHF, Two Garmin Chart plotters (one at the helm and one at the chart table inside), new Furuno wind, speed, depth and auto pilot fitted 2019.
19) Electrics and battery management. 10 AGM house batteries Chearging through 240V and 110V Victron inverter chargers and four solar panels. Separate Victron Energy inverter for the galley fridge. Chargers are run by 17kw Cummins Onan Genset.
20) Mechanical details engines etc. Type -Yanmar 4JH4-HTE, 110HP with straight shaft. Port - 5793 hours and Starboard 5790 hours
21) Genset details: 17Kw Cummins Onan,MDKDP/R/V, replaced in 2020 with 324 hours.
22) Additional equipment: Echo-Tech 240V water-maker with four membranes, capable of producing 50Gal/h. Central Frigomar Art.608 NT 62,000 BTU/h chiller installed in 2019 with eight Dommetic Air Handlers. One in each cabin and two in the saloon
23) Fridge / freezer layout. Galley - Double door 240V fridge freezer with built in ice-maker and cold water dispenser. Cockpit - 24V "bar fridge"with freezer compartment.
24) No Workshop
25) Ground tackle: Two 70 lb Delta anchors with 200ft of half inch chain. Spare anchor has 30ft half inch chain and 200ft of rode. 1,500W Lofrans Tigres 24V horizontal windlass
26) Safety equipment: All necessary safety equipment to comply with commercial registration, including two eight person life-rafts.
27) Warps fenders and spares lines. Full set of mooring lines and six fenders.