Super equipped and prepared boat for offshore / inshore regattas. Very well maintained since new purchase in 2013, perfect condition.
Complete safety equipment Offshore Regulation Cat 2:
Epirb (10/2019), 2 AIS vests (10/2019), IOR pole (03/2020), survival (09/2019) ...
Hull and rigging prepared every year by the pros.
Possible leasing takeover
NKE electronics (TL25 at mast and 3 repeaters in cockpit, electronic baro, ..), NKE pilot.
B&G external card reader
3 new Dual AGM 50Ah batteries (07/2020) + 1 Dual AGM 50Ah dedicated engine
Important sets of regatta sails and cruises.
IRC / ORC / Osiris optimized certificates
Shse's going fast ... 3 times IRC6 Mediterranean Offshore champion. Numerous Giraglia / Middle sea Race / Palermo Monte Carlo podiums.
Based in Antibes France
Possibility to bring the boat anywhere in the Mediterranean sea after purchase
Full inventory :
Hull: Initially and annually prepared by a professional.
Speedy Carbonium Submarine
Yanmar 18cv serviced every year (filters, drain, water pump ..). Belt changed 09/2019
Sail-drive with folding two-blade propeller
- NKE central (with wifi).
o 1 central color display, in the cockpit with manual control of the autopilot
o 1 mast TL25 repeater (3 information lines)
o 2 repeaters in the cockpit: port and starboard at each helm station.
o Electronic barometer, depth sounder, anemometer, close range indicator with reading on each repeater, true wind option
o Hydraulic autopilot with remote control + a “man overboard” team member bracelet connected to the pilot
- AIS type B transponder (transmitter / receiver) with independent antenna (2019)
- B&G 7 "color chart reader positioned in the cockpit with Mediterranean chart interfaced with the AIS for reading the transmitting boats on the screen
- Fixed VHF 25W with mast head antenna and portable VHF
- 2 compasses
- Radio with 2 speakers inside and 2 outside
- 3 new Dual AGM 50Ah batteries (07/2020) + 1 dedicated engine battery all in waterproof cases
- Battery charger, cable and shore power
Safety (equipment for OSR category 2 offshore racing):
- EPIRB beacon with MMSI of the new boat (09/2019)
- Survival flexible raft 6 places Costal 6 Plastimo type 2, new (09/2019)
- 2 new vests (09/2019) equipped with AIS beacon, lamp and hood
- Set of rockets and additional lights (2019)
- Automatic inflatable IOR pole (2020)
- “Man overboard” recovery line with harness (2019)
- 2 horseshoe buoys with turning lamp, one with cover (2019)
- 3 3 kg fire extinguishers (9/2019)
- Fire blanket
- Radar deflector in the shrouds
- Cable clamp
- 2 large aft double cabins with anti-roll screens
- 2 side bins with anti-roll covers
- Pressurized water group
- Single-bowl sink with independent pressurized freshwater and seawater mixer (foot pump)
- 2-burner stainless steel gas hob
- Electric hood
- All LED lighting
- WC at the front with sink and shower
- Folding stainless steel swim ladder
- Pressure shower in cockpit
- Fob-light anchor for regatta with chain and leaded end
- Fob anchor with chain for cruise
- All maneuvers returned to the cockpit for solo or double races (5 halyards, mainsail edge, tack bowsprit, Cunningham, uphaul, downhaul, barbers, etc.)
- 2 batteries of 4 spinlocks on each side on the roof
- 4 Harken winches
- 2 spinnaker halyards (including 1 new 2020)
- 2 genoa halyards (including 1 new 2020)
- 1 main halyard (2018)
- Genoa sheets (new 09/2019)
- Textile patarat
- Lazy jack
- Double throat Harken
- GV North 3Di (09/2018) very good condition, little used
- 1 asymmetric North spinnaker: very good condition, very little used
- 1 IRC optimized genoa (2017) in Flex Pentex, very good condition
- 1 genoa type ORC and Osiris (2016) in Flex Pentex: good condition
- Solent with 2 reefs: good condition
- 1 tri radial 0.75oz spinnaker (05/2017): good condition
- 1 UK 0.75 oz tri radial spinnaker: average condition
- 1 heavy spinnaker (30/35 knots)
- 1 ORC
- 1 GV cruise in Dacron
- Other cruising sails (mainsail and headsails)
This Daniel Andrieu design provides effortless speed and is most definitely fun. Built using the latest technology to ensure the best strength-to-weight ratios, this boat is uniquely adapted to performance cruising and racing. The Sun Fast 3200 is particularly impressive while sailing off the wind.
The Sun Fast 3200 has all the necessary elements to enjoy your time onboard. A galley, chart table, two double cabins and a head compartment offer comfort not often found in boats of this class. Technical equipment has been designed with functionality and reliability as the primary focus.