Recent July-2020 Hull paint shafts etc . Recientemente pintura de fondo , rectificación flechas, Propelas etc.The well-proven Squadron 78 CUSTOM is equipped for relaxing and entertaining on a grand scale. The huge and commanding flybridge gives the first clue to this remarkable yacht?s sociable intentions.
Large, spacious entertaining areas are in evidence throughout the Squadron 78, from the extensive saloon and upper deck areas, through to the private staterooms, where light and space are combined to stunning effect. All are created using only the very finest materials, including exotic woods, hand-selected granite work surfaces and state-of-the-art design features.
Ph.Ofic Mex +52 (998) 8830254 Ph Cel Mex +52 (998) 3854585 Ph. Usa +1 (786) 2530639 Pabellón Bonampak, Av. Sayil SM 6 Local 220 1441 Brickell Av. Suite 1400 www.yachtcancun.com
Please contact Jorge Moreno at US +1(786) 253 0639
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
Flag of Registry: Jamaica
Hull Shape: Displacement
LOA: 86 ft 11 in
Beam: 23 ft 10 in
Maximum Draft: 7 ft 4 in
Dry Weight: 102000 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: (155 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (1556 Gallons)
Specs Fairline Squadron 78 2014
BUILDER Fairline, United Kingdom TYPE Fast Planing Motor Yacht LENGTH 79.95ft BEAM 23ft DRAFT 5.2ft GROSS TONS 63.38 WATER CAPACITY 301.15 US/Gallons FUEL CAPACITY 1556.50 US/Gallons BUILT 2014 HULL SUPERSTRUCTURE FRP ENGINES 2 CAT C32 ACERT [1324KW] 1.622 hp CRUISING SPEED 24 Knots MAX. SPEED 32 Knots RANGE 500 NM ACCOMODATION 8 Guest in 4 Cabins CREW 3 crew members in 1 crew cabin FLAG Jamaica NAVAL ARCHITECT Bernard Olesinski INTERIOR DESIGNER CLASS Fairline Design Team, RINA B Italy - Brindisi LOCATION Cancun
1. Construction: FRP hull with FRP superstructure and teak-laid decks.
2. Machinery: ENGINES 2 CAT C32 ACERT [1324KW] 1.622 hp PROPULSION Propeller shaft ST ABILIZERS Side-power fin zero-speed stabilizers GENERATORS 2 x 22.5 kW ELECTRICITY 240V, 24V and 12V SHORE POWER 240V, 24V and 12V AIR CONDITIONING Tropical air conditioning system with digital Controls to all air handlers Other machinery:
Centralised hydraulic system (passerelle/transom door/bow thruster/stern thruster and windlass) Automatic high capacity bilge pumps for forward bilge, engine bay and rudder bay Reverso oil change system Electro-hydraulic trim tabs with cathodic protection High capacity emergency manual bilge pump system with changeover valves Water cooled through-hull engine silencers Port and starboard concealed fuel fillers and vents to port and starboard Fuel filler splash stop and anti-foaming device High capacity water separators and fuel filters with audible alarms at lower helm Individual fillers and vents to port and starboard Integrated cross-over fuel system 2 Marine grade alloy fuel tanks with sight gauges Freshwater system with calorifier and automatic, pressurized supply with manual Off override switch at lower helm Waste water system with automatic tank discharge with manual override and electric flush toilets
3. Accommodation This yacht features plenty of space and includes luxurious master cabin, spacious VIP cabin, two cozy twin guest cabins and one crew cabin. Roomy saloon with a smooth transition into open galley creates ultimately comfortable living space. She is also able to give you rich exterior living space experience as it boasts ample hard-top flybridge with two tables and plenty of seating which give you perfect alfresco-dining options. Her flybridge also accommodates bar with freezer and grill and a place for three sun pads in the aft so that you could fully enjoy sunbathing, cold drinks and food without the need to leave flybridge.
4. Galley & laundry equipment: Crockery stowage Cutlery drawer Dedicated freezer below countertop Dedicated refrigerator below countertop Dishwasher Electric induction hob with 4 burners Extractor fan Integrated waste bin Microwave oven combination with separate convection oven
5. Communication, navigation & entertainment equipment: Bow and stern thruster controls Electronic single-level throttle and gear controls for port and starboard engines Engine diagnostic system Garmin GHP 10 autopilot system with color display Garmin GMI 10 digital multi-function instrument system with color display Garmin GMR 404 Open Array Radar (4ft, 4Kw) Garmin GPS 17x Antenna Garmin GPSmap 5012 (12?) Touchscreen Display Helm position indicator High speed magnetic compass
6. Entertainment equipment: Bang & Olufsen 40? TV with BeoSound 4 surround sound system and BeoLab Wired satellite TV system High gloss wenge framed 32? TV in master cabin with powered pivot 19? flatscreen TVs with Video iBoat dock in VIP cabin, starboard twin guest cabin and port side twin guest cabin
7. Tenders & water sports equipment Williams 385 Jet RIB Seabob
8. Deck equipment Anchor chain locker Hydraulic anchor winch with controls Blue LED side deck illumination External covers to windscreen Set of fenders with dedicated stowage Full set of navigation lights Hot and cold water transom shower Adjustable/tilt steering wheel on flybridge helm Bow and stern thruster controls Full set of covers Flybridge bar with refrigerator, icemaker, sink and electric griddle ? High speed magnetic compass on flybridge helm Open scanner radar to mast Repeat autopilot controls? Repeat engine bay fire extinguisher controls Searchlight controls VHF radio telephone incorporating intercom to main helm plus loudhailer function Boat hook Emergency boat shutdown switch on aft cockpit
9. Safety & security equipment Fire extinguisher in galley Automatic engine bay fire extinguisher system with warnings at both helms Life rafts
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.