Every aspect of the Jeanneau 54 is designed to fit the way you live, like no other yacht in her class. Never before seen solutions are found throughout, from the clever VIP interior layout to the spacious living cockpit and the easy and discreet management of the tender and the innovative aft terrace. Every detail and function has been considered to enhance life aboard and the cruising experience.
The Jeanneau 54 is born from the close collaboration of Philippe Briand, whose chined hull and elegant deck profile ensure seaworthy handling and timeless looks, and Andrew Winch’s meticulous approach to the interior where every ergonomic detail and the selection of high-end materials echo the look and feel of his super yacht pedigree.
The design goal of the Jeanneau 54 was to not simply build a bigger Sun Odyssey but to incorporate super yacht luxuries in an easy to handle smaller package. The Jeanneau 54 thus has the same features and amenities as the Flagship Jeanneau Yacht 64 and many other luxury / super yachts but at a fraction of the cost! The Jeanneau 54 is designed to provide immense comfort but is also unquestionably a sailor’s yacht. Briand’s hard chine hull increases performance, speed, stability, and also allows for a roomier interior. The immense cockpit on the Jeanneau 54 accounts for over 40% of the deck area, providing an unprecedented level of space above deck. Below deck is an equally ample amount of space with wide expanses of view through large hull ports and immense deck windows.
The owner ordered this boat through Bluenose and choose practically every option. This Jeanneau 54 is outfitted to the hilt! There has never been a yacht like the Jeanneau 54. Call to set a time to view this special yacht!
The Jeanneau 54 features a custom Andrew Winch interior design with particular attention to sight lines, ergonomics of space, and "flow" of the interior. 3C/3H layout with the master suite forward featuring a center queen berth with walkways on both sides of the berth and sight lines from the head of the berth out the oversized rectangular hull ports. Aft to port is a VIP Cabin with queen berth, loads of headroom and walkway outboard of the berth.There is a luxurious en-suite head with separate shower in the VIP Cabin as well. Aft to starboard is a 3rd cabin with twin berths and a center filler cushion to convert to a double. A 3rd head is aboard as well for use as a day head and the twin berth cabin.
The Jeanneau 54 Salon and Galley area are simply stunning! Featuring a linear galley with loads of storage space and a raised Salon/ Settee with tons of seating and lounging space.
• FWD Captain & Crew double bunk berth with head
• Natural Oak Hand Rubbed Open Pore Varnished Interior w/ Dark Milano Sole
• Upholstery - Stone Gray
• Classic Mast With X-Grid Mylar Taffeta Sails
• Grey lacquered Park Avenue Boom
• Running Rigging for Asymmetrical Spinnaker with fitting
• 2 Rewind Electric Genoa Winches
• 2 Rewind Electric Winches
• Skipper Cabin FWD
• 2000 W Inverter
• Leather handles for cabin doors
• Upholstered sofa skirting in main saloon
• Upholstered headboard for Master cabin
• Upholstered bed skirting in VIP cabin
• Meile Dishwasher - 110v, operates off Inverter or Shorepower
• Diesel Forced Air Heat System
• Double Berth in Salon
• Deluxe Folding Salon Table on Telescoping Leg
• Inner Spring Mattress in Owners Cabin
• Mattress Battens in VIP Cabin
• Quiet Flush Electric Heads x 3
• Pre Install TV in Salon including 12v up/down
• HINGED STORAGE COMPARTMENTS under settee seating
• Wireless remote controlled folding aft terrace
• 12V Refrigerator in cockpit table
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.