A larger version of our VR5, the VR6 is also all about space and unparalleled roominess. By combining Bayliner’s category-leading BeamForward design, and AftAdvantage concept—which increases the self-draining cockpit’s seating area by adding the swim platform at the end of the running surface—this boat maximizes space and value like never before. You’ll also find pleasant surprises like a lockable enclosed changing room (head optional), and aft-facing companion/observer seat that’s ideal for water sports and—with the addition of a filler cushion—creates a comfortable U-lounge that turns the whole aft section into an inviting gathering area.
•BeamForward design with high gunnels creates more passenger space, under-seat storage and safety.
• Exceptionally roomy cockpit thanks to our exclusive AftAdvantage design
• Spacious cockpit seating converts to inviting U-lounge with addition of optional filler cushion
• Enclosed changing room with optional port potty provides convenience normally found on larger boats
• Standard integrated swim platform and optional platform extension are positioned further aft than comparable models adding interior space while providing the ideal staging area for water sports
• Available Water Sports or Fishing Options let you customize the VR6 to suit your family's needs.
Beverage Holders (6)
Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
Grab Handles (6)
Helm Bucket Seat - Swivels 180°
In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
Lockable Glove Box - Port
Waterproof 120-watt AM/FM Stereo/Controller w/Inputs for iPod & Mp3
Rear facing starboard companion seat
Large lockable port-side changing room and storage compartment
12V Accessory Outlet
Speedometer, Volt, Fuel
Padded Steering Wheel
Rack & Pinion Power Steering
Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
Hull and Deck
12V Navigation Lights
Bow and Transom Eyes (3)
Non-skid fiberglass floor
Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
Mooring Cleats (6)
Stainless Steel Tow Ring
Vinyl Gunwale Molding
Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
Single-Axle Black Painted w/Disc Brakes, Tongue Jack & Swing-Away Tongue
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.