2022 Catalina 445 - Available to order!
This Catalina 445 is a great sailing performance boat, but it's also known that's it's comfortable for cruising and is laid out to be comfortable for entertaining at anchor or dockside.
Features to consider:
G. Winter's Sailing Center
8 Reserve Ave.
Riverside, NJ 08075
I : 53.50 ft
J : 15.58 ft
P : 51.50 ft
E : 17.00 ft
Keel Type: Wing
Ballast: 8200 lb
Displacement: 24500 sq ft
Max Draft: 5.00 ft
The hull 445's hull form is optimized to provide the gentle, predictable motion underway, which is so appreciated in other Catalina models. The deck is strikingly handsome with a low profile cabin structure, twin helm stations and a roomy cockpit with tall, secure comfortable coamings and a cockpit table that seats 4-6. The deck is finished with a traditional diamond-patterned non-skid.
The owner's cabin is forward for privacy and optimum ventilation. Private head access from the forward cabin along with a electric head and separate shower complete the forward cabin arrangement. The guest cabin is aft with a large comfortable double berth, angled for easy access and greater headroom. This design incorporates a innovative cabin on the port side. This cabin is a flexible space that can easily be converted to whatever your cruising style dictates at the time-sleeping quarters, storage, or a work room with a bench. The galley has the storage and features needed for extended cruising.
• Leather Wrapped Wheel
• Electric Mainsail /mainsheet winch
• Upgraded to electric primary winches
• Extra plug for windlass control in cockpit
• Ultra leather Cream Interior cushions
• Refrigerated wine cooler
• Fresh water quit flush heads
• Air Conditioning
• Additional Refrigerator for second icebox in galley
• Rigid Rub Rail
• Bow thruster
• Seldon Furling mast
• Raymarine i70
• Raymarine i70 Multifunction Instrument
• Raymarine Ray60 w/remote
• Raymarine Axiom 12 pro in navpod
• Raymarine AIS650
• Raymarine 18" Quantum Radar
• Raymarine Evolution EV-400 SailPilot system
• 40" Smart 4K Ultra HDTV system