The Nimbus Commuter 11 is a boat for connoisseurs of contemporary and fresh Scandinavian design. The spacious cockpit offers splendid natural light, with a large, sliding glass roof hatch and a comfortable helm. The saloon can be opened up to let in plenty of sunshine and fresh clean air for Summer boating, whilst air conditioning and sunshades ensure a pleasant experience for all of your guests.
The Nimbus Commuter 11 is a thoroughly well designed, multifunctional and robust vessel that offers practical solutions for those seeking great days out on the water with family and friends but who would also like to travel comfortably at high speed on longer staged journeys or active day trips.
All of the highly popular 11 series models are built on the same well balanced, air lubricated twin stepped hull that has excellent high speed characteristics combined with a low planning threshold. The hull has a sharp bow section for splitting the waves and an added "flare" leads away water spray so that the boat runs dry. This boat is propelled by two powerful Mercury 350Hp outboard engines.
The heart of the boat is the welcoming, refined and spacious saloon with large light inlets and a seating arrangement that can easily be adjusted to suit your needs. Whether your passengers wish to sit facing in the direction of travel whilst underway, grouped around the table for lunch or relaxing on a U shaped sofa. Simple handles allow the table to be easily raised, lowered, rotated and folded whilst stowage compartments are ample and accessible.
The high ceiling height and natural lighting in the saloon combined with fully opened side doors, open stern door and roof hatches gives the feel of a fully open boat with the ability to quickly provide a snug interior should the weather change.
The helm comfortably accommodates two people for shared driving and navigating and has plenty of helpful storage compartments. As a driver you can choose to stand or sit while driving, depending upon your personal preference. The dashboard has space for two 12-inch plotters. To truly enhance your driving experience and ease of use, additional options include professional suspension seats and joystick steering.
The large aft deck can be used as a load surface and has a folding bench with fender holders. The aft deck holds an easily accessible storage space of 2500 L which is ideal for water toys, equipment and overnight bags. The bathing platform and aft deck are well sized and are a great space to relax and enjoy being close to the water. So that docking is a pleasure, there is also an option of an extra external helm with plotter and joystick on the starboard aft deck.
The foredeck offers room for a divan and a sun bed as well as a large cargo hatch with access to the front cabin for easy loading of bags. Thanks to the large gunwale sides, the foredeck also makes a fantastic conversation area.
Below deck you will find a fully equipped galley, perfect for an intimate supper. There are also two separate cabins with space for two couples or a family of four and a spacious head with toilet and shower.
The range of additional options for this boat include; air conditioning, diesel generator (genset), gyro stabilisation, joystick steering, roof racks, professional suspension seats, solar panels and much more.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall.
Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in USD. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
• Design Category: B10 C12
• Max Passengers: 12
• Length: 12.4m
• Width: 3.46m
• Draft: 0.9m
• Weight (no engine): 6600kg
• Maximum speed: +40kn
• Fuel Capacity: 850L
• Water Capacity: 135L
• Black Water Tank: 80L
• Grey Water Tank: optional
• Refrigerator capacity: 75L
• Range: Approx. 225 nautical miles with outboards (preliminary data)
• Number of beds: 4 (2+2)
• 2 x Mercury Verado 2.6L L6 350Hp XXL including propellors TDS with joystick outboard engines in Cold Fusion White
• White hull
• Roof glass hatch including sun blinds
• Air lubricated stepped hull design, built for exceptional sea worthiness and handling
• Minimal planing threshold razor sharp bow section
• Extra-large sliding doors with passages through which two people can pass in comfort
• Double bed in fore cabin with separate head
• Mid cabin with double bed
• Extra large aft stowage of 2500L
• Refrigerator 75L
• Nimbus pillow set
• Nimbus crockery and cutlery
• Galley with cold water
• Sunbrella cabin cushions in beige or blue
• Sleipner SE100 bow thruster
• Zipwake dynamic trim-control system
• Fresh water system
• Isotherm 40L defroster and hot water system - compatible with inboard engines
• Lighting package
• Stainless steel pulpit
• Large loading hatch on fore deck with access to cabin
• Shrink wrapping for transport protection
• 2 x Mercury Verado 4.6L V8 300Hp XXL TDS outboard engines including propellors in Cold Fusion White
• 2 x Mercury Verado 2.6L L6 350Hp XXL TDS outboard engines including propellors in Cold Fusion White
• 2 x Mercury Verado 4.6L V8 300Hp XXL TDS outboard engines including propellors and joystick in Cold Fusion White
• Mercury Upgrade Package with VesselView 403, VesselView mobile and Active Trim
• 2 x Volvo Penta D4-320 DPI including Propellers, Powertrim Assistant, Glass Cockpit 7 inch
• 2 x Volvo Penta D4-320 DPI including Propellers, Powertrim Assistant, Glass Cockpit 7 inch, with Joystick including Autopilot and Joystick driving
• 2 x Volvo Penta D4-320 DPI including Propellers, Powertrim Assistant, Glass Cockpit 7 inch, with Joystick including Autopilot and Joystick driving, DPS
• Foiled hull in blue, red or grey
• Extra aft deck driving positon including Steering Wheel, Throttle, Start stop panel, Bow thruster panel, Simrad Plotter NSS EVO3 7 inch and Joystick
• Electric glass roof hatch including sun blinds
• 2 Simrad 12 inch plotters
�� 1 Simrad 16 inch plotter
• Simrad VHF with AIS
• Simrad autopilot
• Simrad radar
• Simrad compass
• Simrad sonar
• Sunshades on fore and aft decks
• Webasto air conditioning system
• Heater and defroster system
• Isotherm hot water system
• Greywater tank
• Galley with gas stove
• Galley with electric stove - compatible with shore power
• Upholstery in grey
• Extra mattress toppers in cabins
• Bow windlass with deck or remote control
• HiFi packages with HiFi upgrades
• Teak deck
• Bow and stern thruster
• Mooring package
• Bow ladder
• Searchlight on stainless steel mast with joystick
• Extra portholes with curtains in cabins
• Fishing rod holders including water ski hook
• Shore power
• Underwater lights in blue
• Solar Energy