1987 Bertram Sport Fish11m
Price Drop: £3,550 (30 Sep)
Cedar Point, North Carolina
1987 Bertram Sport Fish
Motivated Seller... Offers Encouraged
The 37 Convertible was a very popular boat for Bertram during her time of production (1986-1993). She was built on a great running deep-V hull design and a moderate beam and a very distinctive stepped sheer. Inside her cabin you will find a two stateroom single head layout with overhead rod storage in the salon as well as a well appointed Galley in the forward section of the salon. Her master stateroom offers a walkaround island berth forward along with a medium size hanging locker. There are also storage cabinets both Port and Starboard sides of the berth.
Considered by many to be one of the best in her class due to her easy handling and great open water performance.
Looking a nice older sportfisher? Here is a great opportunity to start making your dreams a reality. For quickest response call or text central listing agent.
Stepping on the 37 you will find a 93 Sq Ft. Cockpit complete with Fighting Chair, Rigging Station and Large Ice Bin. Going on to the bridge there are 2 Helm Chairs w/ Cushions and a Well appointed helm station making everything easy to use. There is also a large bench style seat in front of the helm station with storage underneath.
Going through the salon door you will see a very spacious salon with an L-Shape Sofa to Starboard and the Galley forward. Going down 4 steps you will see the master stateroom forward, guest stateroom to starboard and the head to Port. Engine room access is through the salon floor.
- Starboard L-Shaped Sofa w/ Storage Underneath
- Forward to Starboard Entertainment Center
- Port Side aft Electrical Panel
- Port Side Stainless Sink w/ Hot & Cold Water Available
- SubZero Refrigerator to Port & SubZero Freezer to Starboard
- Storage Cabinet Below Sink
- Samsung Microwave
- Storage Cabinets Port and Starboard Side
- Master Stateroom Forward w/ Island Queen Berth
- Reverse Cycle Heating / Air Conditioning
- Storage Under Berth
- Medium Cedar Lined Hanging Locker to Starboard
- Storage Compartments Port & Starboard Sides
- Starboard Side Location
- Over / Under Bunks
- Small Hanging Locker
- Storage Under Bottom Bunk
- PortSide Location
- Galley Maid Head System
- Private Enclosed Shower
- Fresh Water Sink w/ Hot and Cold Water Available
- Storage Compartment Under Sink
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio
- Furuno NavPilot
- Furuno FCL 582L Depth Finder
- Simrad 48nm Radar
- Dytec ST500 Digital Temp Gauge
- Onan 8kw Generator ( hours unknown )
- 30 Shore Power
- 30 Amp Shore Power Cord
- 110v & 12v System
- 3 Batteries
- Battery Selector Switches
- Battery Parallel Switch
- Battery Charger
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Fresh Water Tank
378.54 l ()