1991 Jongert Jongert 7222m
€850,000 (£732,783) VAT incl.
1991 Jongert Jongert 72
The 72-foot (22.2m) luxury sailing yacht CRYSTAL is a classic Jongert that offers the avid sailor, comfort, safety and joy in all aspects of the yachting experience. Yacht for sale CRYSTAL is ideal for families who love the fact that they are cruising in a safe, secure-built yacht. She has been well maintained throughout her life. In 2018, CRYSTAL received a full hull repaint, a new Bimini awning for the cockpit and a new oven in the galley; in 2017, she received new navigation equipment and her Highfield tender. Between 2006 and 2008, sailing yacht CRYSTAL received new MAN engines and a new galley fridge. From the cockpit guests will down a few steps into the spacious, light salon with ample seating for eight guests at the dining table on the port side. On the starboard side of the salon is the navigation station area. Just to the aft of this space the galley that provides plenty of storage and work areas to prepare delicious meals for guests. Aft of the galley is the master cabin, consisting of two three-fourth-size berths, a desk and en-suite facilities with shower stall. Forward of the saloon is access to the guest and crew area with two identical guest cabins, to port and starboard, consisting of single berths and Pullman bunk; both are fully equipped en-suite bathrooms. In the forepeak lies the crew cabin comfortable enough for two crew. Sailing yacht for sale CRYSTAL boasts excellent deck spaces for guests to enjoy the true beauty of sailing. She is well suited for families and is easily handled. She is ready for her next adventure on the high seas.
- Engines: MAN
- Engines hours: 1700
- Cruising speed: 8.5kn
- Propeller: Maxprop 4 blades
- Engines notes: Engine: MAN ( NEW 2006, installed in 2007) D2866 LX E40 279 Kw. Generators: -Auxiliary - Kohler 20kW -Cruising – Kohler 7kW Steering: Hydraulic Propeller: Maxprop 4 blades Maximum speed: 10 kn RPM@ max speed: 1.800 Cruising speed: 8.5 kn RPM@ cruising speed: 1.500 Range: 900 nm Consumption: 500 l/ph
- Berths number: 8
- Cabins number: 3 GUEST
- Cabin height: 2,15m
- Shower: Yes
- Air conditioning: Yes
- Heating: Yes
- Accommodations notes: 3 staterooms, 3 heads, 1 crew cabin Master Cabin located in the stern has 2 x ¾ berths with en-suite. Guest room STB side 1 single berth with en-suite and a Pullmann bunk. Guest room Portside 1 single berth with en-suite and a Pullmann bunk Crew quarters have 2 single berths located in the Bow, sharing the bathroom with the starboard guest cabin room. Air-conditioning: Frigoboat.
- Hot water, Refrigerator, Water system.
- Galley notes: Frigomatic Refrigerator 2 x Frigomatic Freezer AEG electric stove CATA Oven ( New 2017) Waeco Fridge (2008) Miele W915 90´Washing Machine
- Electronics: B&G
- GPS, VHF, Automatic pilot, Plotter, Radar.
- Navigation instruments notes: Sailor VHF TR5022 (2008) Simrad VHF RS86 (2008) Sailor SSB HC4500B (2008) SAT Phone Thrane & Thrane TT-3672A (2008) Koden Radar MDC-1541 (updated 2016) Satellite LEICA MX400GPS (updated 2017) Furuno GPS GP-1650W (updated 2017) Jakob Hatteland Display 2 units Chart Plotter Blackpack Series 2 Segatron Autopilot 1991 McMurdo Weather Fax ICS NAV6 NAVTEX B&G Wind Instruments.
- Batteries: Yes
- Battery charger: YES
- Generator: 2
- Voltage: 220/24V Batteries: 12v 18 ( 3 banks) 140Ah each Gel Batteries 12v 6 50Ah each Auxiliary - KOHLER 20kW Cruising – Kohler 7kW
Spars & Rigging
- Sails: Sails by: NorthSails / DavidMas / Doyle year 2007 Genoa m2 JIB CODE 0
- Rigging: RIGGING was out in 2007 Reefing system: In mast – Reckman plus 3 Forestay Furlers ( hydraulic)
- Mast: Aluminium Furling
- Boom: Aluminium
- Vang: Yes
- Running rigging: Dyneema
- Furling system: Reckman
- Spars and rigging notes: RIGGING was out in 2007 Reefing system: In mast – Reckman plus 3 Forstay Furlers ( hydraulic)
- Deck hardware: LEWMAR
- Hatches: Lewmar
- Winches: Lewmar
- Deck equipment notes: Winches: LEWMAR 8 no. 88 hydraulic. 9 no. 68 x3 Anchors & chain:CQR plow Anchor Windlass: Lewmar 3500 hydraulic windlass Gangway: Besenzoni Deck-wash system.
- Fire-extinguishers: YES
- Epirb: YES
- Liferaft: YES
- Safety equipment notes: SAFETY & SECURITY All safety equipment revised in 2018 New Bimini and sun awning in cockpit 2018.
- Keel: Bulb lead keel
- Construction notes: Hull ID 369 Hull Designer Ron Holland Interior designer Jongert Exterior designer Jongert Classification –SOLAS: III/ Q
- Radio CD
- Shower in Cockpit
- Swimming ladder
- Extra notes: TENDERS AND TOYS Highfield 290 rubber aluminium hull (New 2017) with Honda outboard 10hp.
REFIT HISTORY 2018 Hull painted NewBimini and sun awning for cockpit New Oven in the galley 2017 New Highfield 290 rubber aluminium hull with Honda outboard 10hp Navigation equipment new 2008 New Galley fridge 2007 Barcelona Nautinordt. Invoices provided on request. MAN Engine NEW 2006, installed in 2007.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
La Empresa presenta la información de esta embarcación de buena fe
MAN D2866 LX E40 279 Kw.
Fresh Water Tank
1 x 1000 l ()
2003 Farr Farr 53
Massa and Carrara Harbor, Italy
1995 X-Yachts IMX-38 Ozosana
1997 Judel and Vrolijk ILC 40 Fantaghiró
2002 Farr 63 Pilot House