€499,000 (£424,301) VAT incl.
1999 Nautor Swan 60
Nautor Swan 60-016, VICTORIA has been with the current owner since 2007. Hydraulic furling genoa and staysail plus hydraulic winches means she is easily managed under sail. VICTORIA benefits from a more powerful than standard engine, increased fuel capacity, a bow thruster and a large generator. On deck the helm position is aft and there is a fabulous central cockpit for relaxation and dining. The spacious and classic teak interior sleeps up to 10.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC or RCDII (2013/53/EU as appropriate (Recreational Craft Directive) and is Category A – “Ocean” (or Cat B – whichever is appropriate)
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- The hull is single skin construction using glass / aramid hybrid fibre reinforced polyester laminate. A high proportion of the fibres are unidirectional, giving a stiff laminate with excellent strength and fatigue properties. Structural bulkheads are marine plywood laminated to hull and deck. Engine beds are of GRP with steel inserts. The mast is stepped through deck onto an aluminium alloy mast step.
- Deck is of sandwich construction, using glass/aramid hybrid fibre reinforced polyester laminate with low density closed cell foam core, and glued to the hull. High density core under deck fittings.
- Teak laid decks, (which when new were upgraded to 11mm instead of the 9mm standard – hence they have lasted well – but they are original and will soon need replacement).
- Teak toe-rail.
- Hydraulic bathing platform.
Keel & Rudder:
- The keel is lead casting with antimony and carefully finished to accurate shape. Cast in keel bolts are of high tensile stainless-steel.
- Rudder is of foam filled GRP with stock of S-glass composite, supported by two self-aligning roller bearings.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- Yanmar 4LHA-HTP 165 Hp main engine and gear box (2006).
- Engine Serial Nº.: M26103.
- Max Prop 635 mm, 3 bladed propeller.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours approx. 2005 (December 2020).
Note: During the installation of main engine and generator the engine room was overhauled, pumps, hoses, clamps, fans.
Propulsion & Steering:
- MaxPower retractable bow thruster, 24v with battery bank 440 Ah.
- Single wheel steering, destroyer type wheel. Steering quadrant bolted to the rudder stock.
- Pedestal with roller bearings.
- Lewmar Commander hydraulic system for operation of winches and sail furling.
- The system had a replaced hydraulic pump in 2006.
- 24v DC system with two-wire insulated return.
- 220v AC system is a 3 wire system.
- Battery capacity meter DCC 4000.
- Volt meters for all battery banks & amp meter for engine/start/service/radio banks.
- Service batteries, Gel type, new July 2018.
- Sep. radio battery bank.
- Battery parallel switch for service & radio bank.
- Engine and generator start batteries.
- Mastervolt Mass Inverter 24/6000, 230V incl. transfer switch.
- Mastervolt Mass battery charger for radio bank.
- Victron Skylla-i 24v 80 Amp battery charger – for service batteries, new 2019.
- Victron Skylla-tg 24v 50 Amp battery charger – for bowthruster batteries, new 2018.
- Victron Pure Sinewave Phoenix Inverter, 230v / 24v / 375 VA, new 2020 (for TV & music systems).
- Victron Blue Power battery charger 12v 20 Amps – for engine start battery, new 2018.
- Victron Blue Power battery charger 12v 20 Amps – for generator battery, new 2018.
- Advert Battery management system for alternator / service batteries, 2010.
- Alternator incl. Alpha 3 stage regulator on main engine for service batteries 150 Amp /hr.
- Westerbeke generator (2006) 10.5 Kw, with sound insulation box.
- Gen set approx. hours: 1243 (December 2020).
- 230V or 115V shore power, with separate inlet for air conditioning.
- Two shore power cables, each of 25m.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 60 litres hot water tank, with resistor element, mixing thermostat, connected to engine heat exchanger.
- Seafresh SH2012A water-maker, approx. 4200 litres / day with remote control & spares, unit was improved 2010.
- Two manual bilge pumps (one operated at cockpit and one below deck).
- Electric bilge pump auto / manual operation.
- Total capacity of 900 litres / approx. 237 US gallons in stainless-steel tanks.
- Total capacity of 840 litres / approx. 222 US gallons in a stainless-steel tank.
- Fresh water tank gauge in cockpit. Tank vent pipes terminate at galley sink.
Grey & Black Water:
- Both Port & Starboard forward toilets connected to forward holding tank.
- Manual back-up pumps for holding tanks (in addition to electric).
- Valve chest located forward of main bulkhead, port side of mast support.
- Wash-basin and shower trays drain to sump tanks, capacity approx. 60 litres.
- Shower sump tanks of GRP, integral with the moulded floor liner.
Note: the yacht has extra fuel to standard as one water tank was changed to fuel. Hence, she has also less water capacity to standard Swan 60. One fuel tank was renewed in 2019 (starboard side one). The extra fuel tank may be changed back if desired – there is an extra connection on the manifold.
- Brookes & Gatehouse Hercules 2000 racing pack, including:
- NMEA FFD and other additional FFD digital repeaters: 1 in aft cabin, 1 in fore cabin, 2 forward in aft cockpit, one in each guest cabin, one at chart table.
- 360º degree wind direction analogue, in aft cockpit.
- Magnified Wind direction analogue 45º degrees, in aft cockpit.
- Depth indicator analogue in aft cockpit.
- Halcyon 2000 compass sensor.
- 20/20 large digital displays x 3, on mast.
- Display controller pack for 20/20 repeater, 302-PK-10, mounted on pedestal.
- Autopilot: Brookes & Gatehouse Hercules Pilot, control at chart table and at helm.
- Wempe set of Barometer, Hygrometer/thermometer, and clock on bulkhead aft of chart table.
- Suunto, Nautor Swan binnacle compass.
- Furuno Navtex NX 300.
- Furuno GPS / WAAS GP 32.
- Sailor VHF.
- Insulated backstay for aerial.
- NEC Multisync LCD screen at chart table.
- Keyboard and mouse.
- Nobeltec VNS / Admiral 6.5 suite, visual navigation system, including radar and weather overlay, various charts, etc., connected to the B&G and the autopilot (Note that the cockpit screen does not function, but a PDA may be used there).
- Wi-Fi system on board.
- Four burner gas cooker with oven.
- Alpes Inox extractor hood over cooker.
- Miele G685 SCI dishwasher.
- Sharp microwave 230v.
- Crockery, glassware, cooking items, cutlery, tableware etc. (as on board)
- Separate tap in galley sink for sea-water (electric pump).
- Note: the refrigeration systems need replacement – the seller intends to install a new 24v / 230v system.
- Top opening Isotemp drinks refrigerator, 24v, in locker forward of port settee.
- Zanussi FCS 2030 clothes washer machine (in aft cabin).
- Wall safe Chubb, combination lock.
- 3 x Vacuflush electric toilets.
- Manual crew toilet in bow (is not connected).
Heating & Ventilation:
- Marine Air Conditioning for all cabins (Note: the units in saloon need replacement).
- Bose music system
- Samsung TV
- Alpine radio / CD player.
- Speakers in both cockpits.
- Most interior lights changed to LED.
- Dimmers for overhead lights in saloon.
Summary of Accommodation:
- 10 berths in 4 cabins.
- VICTORIA has a superb interior layout if you wish to operate the boat with crew or without.
- Stainless steel door handles, with locks for aft & both guest cabins.
- Custom Dux mattresses for lower bunks in guest cabins, and owner's berth.
- Insulated bulkhead between aft cabin and lazarette.
- Watertight bulkhead aft of the anchor locker.
Description of layout from forwards:
Forward Crew Cabin:
- 2 x two berths, one each side (there is also an infill piece and a cushion to make one large full width double bed).
- Forward of the cabin is its head / shower area (used for stowage by this owner as he did not have crew).
- The crew cabin has stowage under the beds, a locker and a ladder leading to the deck. The ladder is removable.
Port/Starboard Guest Cabins:
- Forward from the saloon, set slightly to port (mast is on centre line) is the port guest cabin, whilst from the passage a door to starboard leads into the starboard guest cabin.
- Fixed lower beds with drawers under.
- Pullman style berth above. Lockers outboard of the upper bed.
- Hanging locker on centreline bulkhead.
- Forward of cabins are the en-suite head / shower areas.
- The saloon features a settee on port side with TV / lockers / bookshelves above and a coffee table.
- Bottle stowage in the coffee table.
- Forward of the settee a small drinks fridge and icemaker are built in.
- Concertina style teak doors cover the flat screen TV in saloon.
- The adjoining entertainment locker features doors that fold away.
- On starboard side is teak dining table with L-shaped settee, two removable teak chairs, and lockers / shelves above the settee.
- In the forward bulkhead is a custom shelve unit built in.
- The main companionway is on the centreline leading up to the central cockpit.
- Situated to port, aft of the saloon.
- Equipped with cooker, extractor hood, oven, refrigeration, garbage locker, twin s/s sinks inboard, and plenty of workspace and stowage.
- Corian countertops in galley.
Note: There was a Miele dishwasher installed aft in the galley, but the current owner removed this (a new owner could reinstate it – the unit is included).
- The chart table faces forward and has a chart stowage drawer above chart table seat.
- There are drawers under the desk and a locker aft.
- Instruments and communication systems are installed here.
- The main electric panels are inboard on the fore-aft bulkhead forward of the engine room door.
- A passageway leads to the aft cabin on the starboard side past the entrance door to the engine room .The entrance to the engine room is easy and gives good access to the main engine, generator and other systems.
Owner's Cabin Aft:
- Double berth to port.
- Single sea berth to starboard.
- Pullman extra berth above that may lower to form a sofa back for lower bed.
- There are drawers under the beds, including a special chart stowage drawer under port berth.
- There is a vanity unit with desk, mirror and seat on the centreline facing forward.
- Two hanging lockers.
- An aft companionway with removable ladder leads to the aft cockpit and a large locker under the companionway that houses the clothes washer.
- The owner cabin has an ensuite head area with stall shower forward to starboard.
- 3 spreader Nautor white painted aluminium mast.
- Navtec rod standing rigging.
- Boom, spinnaker pole & jockey pole, painted white.
- Spinnaker pole mounted on mast.
- Reckmann hydraulic furling headstay RF-90-3-R-40, driven by Lewmar Commander.
- Hydraulic furling inner forestay, Reckmann RF90-2, R30, driven by Lewmar Commander.
- Navtec hydraulic boom vang, baby stay, outhaul cylinder in boom & backstay, with control panel on the helm pedestal forward side.
- Aramid runners & check stays.
- Folding footsteps on mast x 3.
- Trysail track on mast port side, using main halyard.
- Windex with light on masthead.
- Floating genoa car system, tube for towing lines in coaming led back to traveller winches, including lead blocks in coaming & Spinlock jammers x 4.
- Stand up reefing blocks aft of mast, Harken x 3.
- Jammer for genoa halyard starboard side Spinlock.
- Pad-eyes for outboard sheeting, 1 pair.
- Lewmar Commander 5 furling headstay & furling inner forestay
- Lewmar Commander 5 hydraulic system for:
- 2 x primary winches.
- 2 x secondary winches.
- 1 x mainsheet sheet.
- 1 x halyard winch.
- Headsail furlers.
- Primary x 2, L77/3 SHET HYD, hydraulic moved aft & mounted in recess in cockpit coaming.
- Secondary winches x 2, L 64 CHST HYD, hydraulic, mounted in recess in cockpit coaming.
- Main halyard x 1, L64 CHST HYD, hydraulic.
- Two main sheet traveller control winches, L40 CST.
- One genoa / spinnaker halyard winch L64 CST 2 speed.
- One main / genoa halyard winch L64 CST 2 speed.
- One spinnaker / staysail halyard winch L50 CST, 2 speed.
- One fore-guy / pole inboard end winch L44 CST, 2 speed.
- Mainsail, Gaitorback, fully battened, 2006.
- Furling genoa 135% Spectra with UV cover, 2010
- Genoa #3, 94% Spectra, 2002
- Gennaker A5, 1.5 oz, 2 ply, 2002.
- Trysail, Dacron 10.46 oz, 1999
- Table for centre cockpit.
- Screw in deck fittings (x4) for stowage of dinghy on foredeck.
- Gangway fitting on bathing platform and on aft deck.
- Stainless steel outboard bracket on pushpit.
- Removable deck fittings for spinnaker and jockey pole.
- Carbon fibre gangway.
- Hot & cold deck shower at bathing platform.
- Sea water deck wash.
- Stainless steel stem-head fitting with double rollers, with s/s main shroud chain plates.
- Main sheet track has been moved forward to accommodate the aft entrance.
- Aft entrance / Bomar hatch on bridge deck/cockpit, starboard side.
- Single stainless-steel wheel, covered with elk hide.
- Stainless steel radar post at stern starboard side.
- Extra port in galley & aft passageway, with 2 additional hatches on coaming top surface.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- 3 x anchors (Fortress, CQR and a spare).
- Lewmar 13mm grade 40 100m anchor chain, 2010.
- Lewmar Concept 2 anchor windlass, gypsy only, recessed in deck port side of foredeck hatch and covered with hinged teak hatch, thru deck fitting for chain. Complete new unit and chain pipe in 2011.
- Lewmar Commander 5 anchor windlass. Remote control for anchor windlass, push buttons in cockpit
- Stainless steel mooring cleats Niro Petersen ART 665, 400 mm.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Cockpit cushions for centre cockpit with backrests.
- Aft cockpit cushions.
- Sun awning to cover boat from mast to backstay, white.
- Spray hood for aft cockpit.
- Spray hood for main entrance.
- Bimini awning with frame for the forward cockpit, mounted on rails outside coaming.
- Bimini top aft cockpit mounted on rails outside coaming.
- Padded canvas stowage covers for both saloon tables.
- Covers for cockpit table, wheel and crash bar, gangway, flagpole, life raft, and mainsail.
Tender & Outboard:
- Zodiac 2.5m tender (2018).
- 8 hp Mercury on board (2006).
- Viking 6-person valise life raft (2007).
- Viking 6-person container life raft (2007).
- Hard weather safety lines.
- Martec “rescuer” Emergency Radar Transponder.
- Fire extinguishers (various) and fire blanket.
- Engine room fire extinguisher.
- Emergency stop system for main engine that cuts fuel supply.
Obsolete Items Still On Board but Not Working or In Use
- The extra PC Screen mounted in pedestal aft cockpit.
- ICOM M710 GMDSS RT SSB split version with HS-50 handset, antenna tuner & insolating converter.
- Inmarsat Mini M Thrane & Thrane, TT-3064, antenna on radar post.
- Inmarsat C transceiver T&T 3020C CMDSS, 10.5 – 32 V DC.
- Sea Marshall Crew finder MDF 202, display at chart table, antenna on radar post.
- Icemaker Raritan, 230V in locker forward of settee starboard side.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
2002 Zijlmans Triqual 65
2018 Sunseeker Manhattan 52
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
1989 Custom Whitbread Maxi 81
2001 Sweden Yachts 45