2006 Sunseeker Predator 7221m
€650,000 (£549,399) VAT incl.
2006 Sunseeker Predator 72
SUNSEEKER PREDATOR 72 YEAR 2006
She is in a 'NEW' condition now.
She was just 2 weeks ago lifted for cleaning, antifooling and anodes.
Just finished complete polish, done by skipper.
She was complete refitted since winter 2014-2015
New KVH TV6 sat receiver + new dummy on right side.
New flexyteek 2G weathered with white caulking.
New carpets around the vessel.
New installed lounge with 2 extra sleeping possibilities in place of the original small saloon near to kitchen.
All new bleu and white LED outside lighting.
For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Descrizioni fornite dal cantiere
The Predator 72 combines luxury and versatility with a top speed of 38 knots. You can choose a large galley option or swap the lower saloon for a twin berth Pullman cabin to accommodate eight in total. There is also the option of a twin crew cabin for even greater flexibility.
- Retractable Bimini top
- Twin berth crew cabin aft with separate toilet
- Pullman cabin to replace the lower breakfast saloon
- Teak side decks
- Hydraulic lifting platform
- Garage under sunlounger
- Electric winch with deck and cockpit controls
- 2 x stern electric capstan winches
- Hot and cold swim shower
- Wetbar with griddle, ice maker, ice chest, hot and cold water
- Radar and autopilot
- Power-assisted steering
- Electronic speedlog, depth sounder and VHF radio
- Trim tabs
- Flatscreen television and DVD/CD surround system in deck saloon
- Radio/CD player
- Ceramic hob, microwave/grill, refrigerator and freezer
- Hot and cold water system
- Automatic fire extinguisher
- Automatic bilge pumps
- Slow speed generator with silent exhaust
- AC shorepower/battery charger
- Vacuum toilets with holding tank
- Fresh-water marina connection
- Teak bathing platform and steps
- Teak cockpit
- Opening hardtop
- Air conditioning
- Bow thruster
US specification includes
- US Coast Guard build regulations
- US specification appliances
Declinazione di responsabilità
La Società pubblica i dettagli di questa imbarcazione in buona fede e non può pertanto avvallare o garantire l'esattezza di tale informazione
Wind Speed and Direction
Outboard Engine Brackets
Fresh Water Tank
1 x 720 l (Aluminium)
1 x 3900 l (Aluminium)