2007 Regal 4460 Commodore14m
$299,000 (£245,185) excl. VAT
North Miami, Florida
2007 Regal 4460 Commodore
Look no further if you are in the market for an express cruiser that is turnkey ready to go. You are going to want to see this Regal Commodore 4460. This boat with its spacious cockpit and aft deck area are ready to entertain. If you are looking to get away for the weekend, she has two fully enclosed staterooms with ensuite lavatories. The salon is very open and spacious with a full galley and dinette and also has a flatscreen TV with surround sound stereo. The boat was already loaded with great options and features when her current owners purchased it and has received a multitude of upgrades, improvements and heavy maintenance since.
- One transmission replaced and the other rebuilt Oct. '21
- IPS joystick replaced with current generation joystick.
- Engines and pods are fully up to date on their maintenance.
- Dashboard reconfigured to accommodate 2 Raymarine ES128 chart plotters.
- New Airmar DT800 sonar transducer.
- Bennett trim system has 4 new actuators and Bennet one control box.
- New Plasdeck synthetic teak floors throughout cockpit and swim platform.
- All new vinyl cockpit seating with diamond stitching.
- New vinyl and canvas cover for bow cushion.
- All new canvas and ising glass cockpit enclosures.
- All new sunscreens on front and rear enclosures.
- All new Lumitec lighting in hardtop and side decks.
- New Lumitec underwater lights.
- New Fusion stereo with Rockford Fosgate amps and speakers for an awesome sound system.
- New Rockford Fosgate speakers on the bow and stern platforms.
- New Kenyon electric grill in cockpit wet bar.
- New polished stainless-steel anchor.
- New polished stainless air horn.
Notable features Include.
- Cockpit air conditioning.
- Large cockpit wet bar with sink grill and frig/ice maker.
- Large refrigerator with ice maker in cockpit wet bar.
- Wet bar with sink, frig, and grill.
- Washer/dryer combo.
- Glendening cable reel.
- Screen door built into sliding cabin door.
- Halon fire suppression in engine room.
Call John Grosz
Available 7 Days
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Shore Power Inlet
Kohler 8.5 Kw 1795hrs
Max Bridge Clearance
Fresh Water Tank
1 x 382.33 l ()
2 x 1241.61 l ()
1 x 181.7 l ()