1 of 51
+377 (0)93 30 54 44
CLICIA is an elegant Paszkowski designed 42m tri-deck motor yacht delivered in 2009 that combines surprising interior volumes with vast deck spaces comparable to a much larger yacht. Her charter-friendly layout that accommodates 11 guests in 5 cabins comprises of a full beam Owner’s Stateroom on main deck forward as well as 2 large full-beam VIP cabins on lower deck. This combination makes CLICIA a very popular yacht on the charter market.
CLICIA is capable of cruising economically at displacement speeds but, if need be, can reach speeds of around 20 knots which gives the yacht a great versatility of usage.
The contemporary yet elegant interior décor has been designed by the renowned Bannenberg & Rowell design studio. An abundance of light is created by large windows in both the main salon and the full-beam skylounge where guests can also enjoy fantastic vistas whilst cruising or at anchor.
Moreover, CLICIA has been maintained to A1 standards following a continuous maintenance program as well as numerous large refits, of which the last one included a full top-to-bottom paint job. She is easy to inspect in the South of France and really is in many ways the ideal family and charter yacht.
• Fully MCA compliant; very successful charter yacht
• Guaranteed pedigree with Bannenberg & Rowell interiors combined with Francesco Paszkowski exterior design
• Beautiful interior volumes at 399 GT combined with generous deck spaces comparable to a 50m yacht
• Clever layout with full beam on-deck Master Cabin and 2 full beam VIP cabins on Lower Deck
• Efficient hull design with Zero Speed stabilizers
• Presents in immaculate condition following major refit
• 12m Scorpion chase tender and vast array of water toys included in the sale
• Easy to inspect in the South of France