1 of 28
This Hanse 630e has an epoxy hull, her custom design incorporating innovative factors in abundance. Designed by Judel/Vrolijk & Co., the 630e is fast, uniquely spacious, undeniably sleek and brilliantly engineered for easy handling. It's thoroughly modern above and below deck with a long waterline, narrow bulb keel and deep freestanding rudder. She is in excellent condition, recently having marine electronics installed and is ready to go!
This Hanse 630e has two identical aft guest cabins each with an en-suite bathroom and a very spacious forward owner’s cabin, having a bathroom in the bow with a separated shower compartment. She has been used exclusively for private use by her owner on board. Thanks to her continuous maintenance, she is in impeccable shape.
A tremendous number of additional features that make her an ideal boat for cruising along coasts or for bluewater sailing include Carbon mast and boom (park avenue), upgraded Steering wheels/pedestals, larger Yanmar 160 HP, Latest generation B&G instruments plus radar installed in 2021, a larger custom bowsprit, all valves in carbon and much more! New items fitted in 2021: All new batteries, new battery charger, new sails: Main/self-tack jib and Code Zero (furling included) plus all ropes and sheets/halyards. Lifted, primer and painting of hull of antifouling, new leather on all chairs and sofas. Also fitted with luxuries such as a Watermaker, Generator, Air Con, lifeboats (2x4 persons) and much more.
MAST & RIGGING
At chart table:
ELECTRIC INSTALLATION & PLUMBING
FORWARD OWNER’S CABIN
Owner’s head compartment:
Fast performance cruiser, Class A certified for Ocean.
Tables in the cockpit may be converted to two double beds
- All instruments and radar upgraded to the latest gen. of B&G in 2021
- New sails in 2021
- New Rig/Ropes/halyards/Sheets in 2021
- New batteries in 2021 & new battery controller
- New Charger in 2021
- New Sprayhood and Bimini in 2020
- New upholstery leather on all sofas and chairs in 2020
Winter works 2022 included
- new hot water boiler
- new charger for generator
- service – engine, water maker, hydraulics, anchor, bow thruster, winches, rigg
- dry cleaning of matrasses and cleaning of boat, deck, polishing and more.
- Designer: Judel/Vrolijk & Co
- 2009 build.
- EU VAT Paid. Flag: Norway
- Material: Epoxy
- 3 cabins, 3 bathrooms w. shower cabins (electric toilets in two), 6 berths, utility room and spacious sail locker in the bow and garage for Zodiac tender in the stern.
- Spacious navigation desk
- Spacious U-shaped galley with worktop in black Corian, double zinc, gimballed gas stove (3 burners & oven).
- LOA 10 m LWL 17,1 m, Beam 5,2 m Draft 3,2 m.
- Sail Area 215 m2 plus,
- Harken equipment and lazy jack
- Sails: Main, Genoa, Self-tacking jib, A1, A2, Code Zero, Trysail, storm jib
- Additional Harken track with ball bearing slides for trysail on mast
- Freshwater: 800 l
- Fuel: 600 l (new 2015)
- Holding tank 160 l
- Fischer Panda Diesel Generator 15KW – new 2015
- Water maker Dessalator Duo 24 V /230 V/100 l/h
- Hydraulic Gangway
- All winches electric
- Victron inverter
- Mastervolt charger
- Hot water boiler 40 l
- Washing Machine Miele 230V in the utility room
- Lopolight LED navigation lights
- 230 V shore power with 230 V sockets below deck
- Air conditioning – all cabins and saloon
- Teak decks
- Electric winches Lewmar 65AEST
- Large self-draining anchor locker
- Mooring Gear: Delta Anchor 40 Kg with 100 m stainless steel anchor chain 10mm.
- Mooring winch Sanguineti on the foredeck
- Compressor for Zodiac tender