1 of 16
Salona 37 performance from 2010, single owner. Many new updates and exciting features. Many kinds of sails including several carbon sails for those who likes to race. Seldén carbon spinnaker pole, carbon bowsprit (Cossutti) and double dynema backstay with 2 XCS Spinlock stoppers. Dynema sheets and performance Harken deck gear. Rod standing rigging. Raymarine navigation instruments and Tacktick displays and equipment. Outlined keel and rudder with carbon tailing edge designed by Cossutti and manufactured by Salona Shipyard. Led interiors light, running and deck ligth.
New S-drive seal (2020) and replacement of Raymarine autopilot "translation actuator" in 2021. 3 cabins and 1 toilet. Located in Otranto in southern Italy (flights to Bari or Brindisi).
Cruising (One Sails):
- Full Batten dacron Main Sail with Harken batt cars
- Dacron Genoa 140% with UV Protection
- Storm jib and main sail
Race: (One Sails)
- Full Carbon Main Sail ( 2018)
- Full Carbon Light Jib (2012)
- Full Carbon Medium Jib (2011)
- Full Carbon Kevlar Heavy Jib (2008)
- Spinnaker S2 (2011)
- Spinnaker S0, S1 and S1.5 (2013)
- Spinnaker S2.5 (2016)
- Gennaker A0 (2015) with Selden Furlex CX25
- Gennaker A1 (2017)
- Gennaker A2 (2016)
- Staysails (2015) with Selden Furlex CX 10
- Windseeker (2018)
If transport from Italy is needed then our local Danish broker in Rome can be helpful; best solution is transport by sea to Kopen in Slovenia, where from it can be transported by truck.
A view of the yacht can be arranged with our local Danish boat broker. Please contact Gitte Louise Juhl.
The price is incl. broker fee (VAT is paid).