1 of 28
+34 971 67 68 45
This well-kept and lightly used Hanse 445 was built in 2011 and is powered by a Volvo Penta D2-55 55hp engine with low hours. She has had one owner from new and has been meticulously cared for. This is the ideal sailing yacht for unforgettable cruising with friends or family due to her practical 3 cabin layout sleeping up to 6 guests. British flagged with EU VAT Paid. Polished, anti-fouled and anodes changed in October 2021. Viewing highly recommended.
Powered by a single Volvo D2-55 39 kW / 53 HP diesel engine with 200 hours. Saildrive with 2 blade propeller. Fuel capacity 220L, Water capacity 450L. Holding tank.
3 cabin layout sleeping 6 guests
- High quality marine plywood, mahogany veneer, satin varnish.
- Maple style floorboards.
- White bulkheads.
- Wooden door frames.
- Wood/Sandwich doors.
- Separated from saloon by a door.
- Large 'island' berth.
- Combined locker.
- Shelves above berth.
- Toilet and shower room with manual toilet with holding tank and sea and deck discharge.
- Separated from saloon by a door.
- 2 double aft cabins.
- Combined lockers.
- 1 opening port hole to cockpit.
- Companionway steps.
- U-shaped settee area on starboard and 2 seater sofa on port side.
- Saloon table.
- Lockers and shelves.
- Separated navigation area on port side.
- Chart table with storage.
- Electric switch panel.
Head / Shower
- Large head with separate shower stall.
- Marine toilet.
- Holding tank.
- Sea and deck discharge.
- Electrical drain pump.
- Locker & shelves.
- Opening acrylic glass window.
- Teak decking.
- Non-slip deck surface.
- Self-draining chain locker.
- 5 opening large flush hatches.
- 4 acrylic opening glass windows.
- 2 opening small flush hatches.
- 2 opening small portholes.
- 4 mooring cleats.
- Windlass with anchor and 50 metres of stainless steel chain.
- 2 Lewmar electric winches and 2 manual winches.
- Halyards lead aft to cockpit.
- Control lines covered on the coachroof.
- 2 winch handles.
- Mooring lines with snubs.
- 8 cylindrical fenders/1 ball fender/1 fender step.
- Shower on aft deck.
- Fresh water hose with connections.
- 10 halyard stoppers.
- Midboom sheeting with 2 stand-up blocks.
- Split pulpit.
- Pushpit with ensign staff socket.
- Flag pole with large British flag and Spanish/Portuguese/French and Moroccan courtesy flags.
- Sliding hatch garage.
- Sliding hatch.
- Drop board.
- Folding bathing platform with integrated folding seats.
- Cockpit table.
- Double stainless steel safety rail.
- Teak on cockpit seats.
- Portable swim ladder and secondary safety ladder.
- 2 metre inflatable dinghy with 2 oars
- Passarelle with installed aft and forward stainless steel fittings.
- Fitted cockpit cushions.
- 2 x Folding bicycles.
- 12 V and 230 V electrical circuits.
- Shore power 230 V incl. differential breaker.
- Galvanic isolator (2019).
- Main battery switch.
- 1 Engine starter battery: 12 V / 80 Ah AGM. (2018)
- 2 x VICTRON Service battery: 12 V / 80 Ah AGM. (New 2021)
- Combined Inverter and Battery charger 12 V / 30 Amp.
Electric control panel 12 V
- Onboard electrics.
- Socket 12 V.
- Water / Fuel gauges.
Electric panel 110 V / 230 V
- Differential breaker.
- Socket 230 V.
- Separate switch for warm water heater.
- in fwd. cabin.
- in aft cabin.
- in saloon.
- in galley.
- in head.
- in storage room.
Navigation lights, all LED
- Steaming light.
- Bow light.
- Stern light.
- Anchor light.
- Bow thruster.
- Fresh water cooling.
- Seawater strainer.
- Fuel filter / Water separator.
- Engine revolution counter.
- Engine hour meter.
- Engine room sound insulated.
- Emergency tiller.
- Manual and electric bilge pump.
- Hot water heater - diesel and shore power functioning.
Fuel filters (one primary and one secondary).
Alternator belt (new).
Saltwater circuit impeller (new).
- Simrad chartplotter
- Simrad auto pilot.
- Simrad AIS and radar.
- Simrad tridata and depth sounder.
- VHF radio with a portable unit.
- Illuminated compass.
- Depth sounder.
- User manuals for existing equipment on board.
- Cockpit and saloon speakers.
- Solid surface stone optic - black.
- Double stainless steel sink.
- 2-burner gas stove with oven, gimballed.
- Gas system and self draining LPG bottle storage in cockpit.
- Lockers and drawers.
- Extra large 12 V fridge of approx. 130 l, top and front loader with light.
- Waste bin.
- Complete dish set/cutlery/pots/frying pan etc.
- Other assorted crockery.
- Large Mainsail Sobstad (2011).
- Foresail self-tacking (2011).
- 9/10-rig, tapered masttop.
- Two spreader anodised aluminium mast and boom.
- Under deck furling system for jib.
- Hanse single line reefing system (cockpit handling).
- Rod kicker.
- Stainless steel standing rigging.
- Backstay adjuster.
- Main and jib halyard lead aft to cockpit.
- Main sail fully battened with 2 reefs.
- Self-tacking jib with traveller.
I : 57.5 ft
J : 17.2 ft
P : 54.3 ft
E : 19.4 ft
Working Sail Area : 1040.1 sq ft
- 2 KRU life-vests and 2 basic life-vests.
- 5 secondary warps.
- Three fire extinguishers.
- 4 person liferaft.
- A kit of flares.
- Two jacklines.
- Danbuoy and throw life-ring.
- Light grey hull.
- Dark grey double waterlines.
- Isophtalic Gelcoat.
- Vinylester 1st layer.
- Bulk laminate Polyester (orthophtalic or DCPD).
- Main bulkhead laminated to hull and deck.
- GRP strongbacks.
- Hull windows.