1 of 26
Smart Yachts S.A.R.L.
+33 7 89 31 82 62
The 27.4 m displacement motor yacht Largo was built by Timmerman in 2012 to a design by renowned Dutch naval architect Guido De Groot and Ginton Naval Architect. Underwent an extensive refit in 2020-2021.
The hull is made of NVA steel with watertight bulkheads, and the superstructure is made of seawater-resistant aluminium alloys.
2020-2021 Refit includes a new aluminium hardtop, enlarged stern, new flybridge bar, full paint job, new tender 3.80, air conditioning, renovated furniture etc.
27.4 m Largo is equipped with modern systems for long and safe cruising. Professional crew keeps the yacht in excellent condition.
Extended swimming platform accommodates a tender. Aft features a table for alfresco dining. The salon has a large sofa with TV and formal dining area for 8 people. The layout can accommodate 8 guests in 4 spacious cabins on the lower deck. Each cabin has its own bathroom.
Several sunbathing areas, a bar in the shaded area and a large sofa are located on the flybridge.
• Hydraulic thruster Quantum device
• Anchor winch Muir
• Crane on flybridge Opacmare (280kg)
• The telescopic gangway in the stern (3m)
• Satellite antenna
• System of satellite TV Intellian
• Satellite Internet with WiFi
• AIS system
• GSM Amplifier
• Life Viking DK 8 (4 pieces x 8 people)
• Tender Zodiac Cadet 310 RIB
• Aft Sauna
• Wastewater, sewage HAMANN
• The air conditioning system throughout the yacht HEINEN & HOPMAN
• Fire extinguishing system
• The system of stabilization QUANTUM
• Two diesel generator Mastervolt 25 kW each
• Cathelco cathodic protection system.
• Autopilot NavPilot-500 model
• VHF Furuno
• NAVTEX Receiver Furuno Navtex NX-700B
• The antenna Inmarsat Fleet-33 Furuno Felcom-30
• Intercom System
• GLONASS / GPS AIS UAIS Transas T103
• Log Furuno DS-80 / G
• Satellite Compass Furuno SC-50
• Sounder Furuno FE-700 / AC
• Radar chart plotter GD1920BB Furuno
• Fax weather reports Furuno FAX-408
• Audio-Video equipment Linn / Loewe with Media library